Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suicide fuel: You couldnt even talk to these FHOs in HS, without them being repulsed

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
os-pictures-2016-hs-football-cheerleaders-20160826

I have never spoken to a girl ike this. I never will. Subhumans like me can't even talk to below average girls.

incelman said:
I have never spoken to a girl ike this. I never will. Subhumans like me can't even talk to below average girls.

Same shit, i couldnt even talk to average girls, because in HS i was super ugly, same as in college

Must be getting railed by every jock in college

dr-problematic said:
Same shit, i couldnt even talk to average girls, because in HS i was super ugly, same as in college

I have seen 1.5/10 girls date Chads. It's over.

Chad's harem. Makes me sick.

Meh why the hell would you even talk to them

You live in different dimensions. You talking to her is just a pointless bother to her. She dosent care about you or ever will.

I have long ago stopped finding this type of girl attractive. Not only because I live in a different plane of existence than them, far below in the social hierarchy, but because they are simply repulsive. They aren't feminine, they are simply degenerate sacks of meat for Chad to pound. I gravitate more towards girls who are considered conventionally less attractive, but even then I know I won't have a chance.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I have long ago stopped finding this type of girl attractive. Not only because I live in a different plane of existence than them, far below in the social hierarchy, but because they are simply repulsive. They aren't feminine, they are simply degenerate sacks of meat for Chad to pound. I gravitate more towards girls who are considered conventionally less attractive, but even then I know I won't have a chance.

Yeah you and every other subChad gravitates towards those "types"' and those girls know it fully well.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Yeah you and every other subChad gravitates towards those "types"' and those girls know it fully well.

But I've never been an orbiter. I don't socialize outside of my family at all anymore. In school I was always the creepy silent guy at the back of the class. Never got any attention from females.

I don't have much interest in vapid females if I'm being honest. That is probably one reason why I'm much happier than most other incels.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Meh why the hell would you even talk to them

You live in different dimensions. You talking to her is just a pointless bother to her. She dosent care about you or ever will.
Truthpill.

These are the types of disgusting women you dont even want to interact with. Only chads interact with them because its an easy fuck for him. He will pump and dump so its pretty much life fuel when he does that tbh.

>stacy worship
stop

I'm seriously orbiting a 9/10 right now. I have told her how I feel. I don't know how she feels, but she still talks to me. Maybe there is hope? I cling to that false hope because it makes me feel better than the emptiness of the truth.

wincel said:
I'm seriously orbiting a 9/10 right now. I have told her how I feel. I don't know how she feels, but she still talks to me. Maybe there is hope? I cling to that false hope because it makes me feel better than the emptiness of the truth.
kill yourself asap, fam

If I talked to them, I'd get arrested for harassment.

Grotesque said:
If I talked to them, I'd get arrested for harassment.

all true incels would. We cant even look at a female these days because she will at least complain to chad that she got " objectified".

Sparky said:
They’re all like PSL 4s and 5s no cope.

Also someone enlighten me on what FHO means? Sorry for my ignorance :(

lookism faggot spotted

Sparky said:
They’re all like PSL 4s and 5s no cope.

Also someone enlighten me on what FHO means? Sorry for my ignorance :(

it stands for "female humanoid organism", kind of a dumb way of saying "cocksock" or "rapebait" or "fuckmeat"

Would you rather disgust girls or be treated with pity akin to how they would behave around an injured puppy?

The girls like these are the types to talk shit about how ugly I am while getting railed by several mini-Chads.

They spelt WHORES wrong.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
it stands for "female humanoid organism", kind of a dumb way of saying "cocksock" or "rapebait" or "fuckmeat"
Severely incorrect, FHO = Fucking Hole Operator

wincel said:
Fucking cuckcels i swear, did the blackpill did not teach you anything?

wincel said:

thats fucking sad... u know that you are less important to her than a mosquito buzzing around her head

if you quit talkng to her this instant do you think she would notice?

Incel801 said:
thats fucking sad... u know that you are less important to her than a mosquito buzzing around her head

if you quit talkng to her this instant do you think she would notice?

She seems interested. She always replies to my texts instantly. This is my last hope before I turn 30. I am really hoping it works out. If it doesn't, I am probably going to give up. I have lost a lot of hope, but I still will keep trying on the off chance that it might lead to love one day. All I can really do is try.

Solitarian_Walker said:
they are no different or even better than those girls that you acknowledge but they will never show a guy like me that good side of their personality. all we see is their worst side because they pf the fact that we(or i) am ugly..women despise ugly men. 

all we see is their disgust and hatred for us. cold as ice, but there is also a side of warth giving and caring reserved for others.