Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide is a completely reasonable action

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
Before I became blackpilled I would often seek advice from normies on dealing with suicidal thoughts. The advice they would give generally sounded nice, but id didn't give any great instructions and I felt confused as to why I couldn't improve my mental state. It seemed like wanting to rope was irrational but I couldn't logically talk myself out of it.

Since then, it's become obvious that there is nothing wrong with my mental state at all. When you don't have any hope of finding love because of looks, are too low IQ to succeed in education and are failing socially, what else is there left in life o actually do? I am not skilled enough for the majority of hobbies, so my time is empty. Normies try to convince us that this is a problem, but really it's just our reality. Some of us find copes, but some of us just don't and there is no reason for us to do anything.

Suicide or not we are dead in 100 years

People don't want to hear suicides because they deep down know that they're worthless too.

Suicide or not we are dead in 100 years
Exactly the point. If your life is looking like a long time filled with almost nothing, might as well skip to the end. There's no real leap in logic in this conclusion, in spite of what normies say.

As i said before, even if your life sucks in almost every aspect, your IQ is what defines if you will be able to cope until the grave or just rope out of not making ends meet.

Exactly the point. If your life is looking like a long time filled with almost nothing, might as well skip to the end. There's no real leap in logic in this conclusion, in spite of what normies say.
tbh

As i said before, even if your life sucks in almost every aspect, your IQ is what defines if you will be able to cope until the grave or just rope out of not making ends meet.
I'll probably educationmaxx for now, but eventually, maybe at around 50 or something, I will run out of copes.

This, if I couldn't draw or write, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot myself.
If you can't cope, it's more than clear that it's over.

All their arguments against suicide seem to be gigacope to me. Whatever they might bring up doesn’t matter when you just want to be dead / non existent.

“It’s a permanent decision over a temporary problem” is what I hear all the time. Guess what. My problems are not fucking temporary. Lol.

All their arguments against suicide seem to be gigacope to me. Whatever they might bring up doesn’t matter when you just want to be dead / non existent.

“It’s a permanent decision over a temporary problem” is what I hear all the time. Guess what. My problems are not fucking temporary. Lol.
The thing is, I'm not pro suicide. I want to try to live and I will, but the arguments used against suicidal thoughts are pure cope and don't follow consistent logic. You could replace their arguments with the more accurate statement "I enjoy life, and if other people said life was pointless I'd feel insecure about it, so you must enjoy life too"

Sucide is the only way out of this misery. We are all entitled to death.

The thing is, I'm not pro suicide. I want to try to live and I will, but the arguments used against suicidal thoughts are pure cope and don't follow consistent logic. You could replace their arguments with the more accurate statement "I enjoy life, and if other people said life was pointless I'd feel insecure about it, so you must enjoy life too"
well yeah. But I’m definitely pro suicide and I definitely will commit suicide as soon as I’m diagnosed with a bad disease or something else that prevents me from coping.

I think life would be a lot easier if I had the opportunity to die peacefully whenever I please - it would give me a certain peace of mind. But that’s very individual. If you’re actually striving for a better life I see no shame in that.

I don't want others to commit the act, but I completely understand those that choose it. Doug Stanhope has a great line about it in a stand-up. If you've seen a movie 1/2 through and it sucked all the way to that point, it's not likely to get better at the end to make it worthwhile. I think once you hit your 30s and you haven't received anything good or enjoy any aspect no one should fault you for checking out. Decide your own "best by date" and go from there.

I have every reason to. But I just couldn’t on account of I don’t wanna leave my mother here alone.
Understandable, sometimes parents are the only cope
I don't want others to commit the act, but I completely understand those that choose it. Doug Stanhope has a great line about it in a stand-up. If you've seen a movie 1/2 through and it sucked all the way to that point, it's not likely to get better at the end to make it worthwhile. I think once you hit your 30s and you haven't received anything good or enjoy any aspect no one should fault you for checking out. Decide your own "best by date" and go from there.
Unfortunately life IS built on certain expectations, and if you can't meet any of them things become pointless.

Last edited:
Mariana trench level lowIQ post.

We are already dead anyways

Real talk, how many would kill themselves if they didn't have the burden of upsetting their parents, sibling, partner or kids? Many refrain due to guilt of traumatizing others close to them.

this might change if you pointed a gun at my face but I'm pretty ambivalent towards death. I'm just not strongly attached enough to anything in life to care. when it comes to accomplishments, meaningful interpersonal relationships or spiritual fulfillment in general I have basically nothing.

right now my biggest motivation in life is focusing on academics so that I can get in to a good college/university and have a successful career. if that doesn't work out I fully intend on killing myself. I'd end up being an unemployed, mentally ill social reject with no aspirations, no friends, no social skills, no talents, no redeeming qualities and no future. my entire life from that point on would be spent pathetically trying to cope with crippling self hatred and misery. there's nothing to gain from living like that

Last edited:
The form of the flesh and bones of our primate prisons and the afflictions that result from unfortunate and unaesthetic combinations of traits causes the ultimate suffering. Cursing your destiny, cursing yourself is as low as it gets. The hideous and genetically inferior are not the only ones who do this, people with illnesses, extreme poverty, or trauma might do this as well. However, being ugly will make you curse your destiny deeper than almost anything else, we are universally hated by those who are not malformed and we hate ourselves more than anyone can hate us. This sinking, constricting, dark feeling never escapes the mind. Just feeling the flesh on your bones is a reminder that you're alive and a reminder of your hideous face and grim, lonely, biologically unsuccessful, loveless, sexless, familyless, childless, friendless, shameful, worthless future. As you visualize to stages of the living decay that awaits your accursed life, it is very obvious that suicide is a more intelligent option and a more honorable one.

The amount of money it takes to escape this condition of filth before it's too late... believing you can somehow get the surgery and things will be okay... it's like thinking you can fly if you believe hard enough. Suicide may not be as happy as a result as surgerymaxxing, but it's the second best option and it's the more realistic and obtainable option. I'm ugly and worthless, but if I die soon, I'll die more beautiful and worthy than I would have if I chose to live and decay longer with this face that isn't meant for humanity.

Are you from inceltears buddy boyo??

Some of us find copes, but some of us just don't and there is no reason for us to do anything.

This is contradictory. You are already coping by shitposting on this forum.

Whatever you do is a cope if you are an incel. In fact, your very existence (or even not existing at all) is a form of cope. Suicide means you end all your copes of "being a biological entity". But again, the act of suicide itself is a cope. Your body will be eaten by maggots that will grow into flies and will keep fucking other flies. Or your body will decomposed into nutrients, mixed into soil, plants will grow over it and will be used by normgroids. So in that sense, you have just turned into a posthumous cuck. True that we all are gonna die anyway, but by going sui, you have just proved that you are too much eager to become a cuck. Which even make you worse than a generic cuck.

Above all, suicide is not an even "action" in the first place, so there is no point discussing if it's "reasonable" or not. Suicide is an extreme level of cuckery, you are worse than those cucks who slurp their wives' boyfriends' cum.

The only reasonable action would be to make normgroids' pathetic life as hellish as possible. By blackpilling them on the internet or whatever way you want. Just ruin their "fun" in some way. Always reminding them they are no different than us.

For example, even just staring at foids while licking my lips and rubbing my crotch as a 5'2" ugly ass curry with 3" dick is a very good reason to stay alive.

Btw, if it's a bait post for inceltears screenshot, you can go and fuck yourself. We want all ITcels go away as soon as possible anyway.

If you are going to commit yourself to the grave, at least go on some kind adventure first. It’s better to die in a gunfight in the brush of Africa, than alone in your room imo.

Suicide should be the very last option, but some people think of every reason to suicide, and others think of every reason to stay alive. Having a defeatist mindset is not good.
The only reasonable action would be to make normgroids' pathetic life as hellish as possible. By blackpilling them on the internet or whatever way you want. Just ruin their "fun" in some way. Always reminding them they are no different than us.

For example, even just staring at foids while licking my lips and rubbing my crotch as a 5'2" ugly ass curry with 3" dick is a very good reason to stay alive.

Btw, if it's a bait post for inceltears screenshot, you can go and fuck yourself. We want all ITcels go away as soon as possible anyway.
Based.

Depression and suicidal thoughts are impulses from the reptilian brain, the same which make foids and normies irrational and retarded. Im not gonna follow him. The only thing that i want to guide my actions is my high level thoughts that are being rationally processed. Being controlled by feelings is cucked and very soy. I know that i sound arrogant sorry for that

they'd just call you coward if you roped tbh which is dumb, it takes a lot of mental strength to actually kill oneself

Depression and suicidal thoughts are impulses from the reptilian brain, the same which make foids and normies irrational and retarded. Im not gonna follow him. The only thing that i want to guide my actions is my high level thoughts that are being rationally processed. Being controlled by feelings is cucked and very soy. I know that i sound arrogant sorry for that
Feelings can and to a certain extent should control us, but recognizing when your feelings are no logically consistent and therefor aren't useful in a situation is important.
Whatever you do is a cope if you are an incel. In fact, your very existence (or even not existing at all) is a form of cope. Suicide means you end all your copes of "being a biological entity". But again, the act of suicide itself is a cope. Your body will be eaten by maggots that will grow into flies and will keep fucking other flies. Or your body will decomposed into nutrients, mixed into soil, plants will grow over it and will be used by normgroids. So in that sense, you have just turned into a posthumous cuck. True that we all are gonna die anyway, but by going sui, you have just proved that you are too much eager to become a cuck. Which even make you worse than a generic cuck.
This is convoluted logic that doesn't really lead to any point. I'm not trying to say that suicide is good or bad, but I am trying to say that normies are not being honest with us when they try to convince us that it is only a product of our mindset. Our brains use negative feelings as a tool to determine what we should avoid. If your entire life is a negative experience then it makes sense to not want to live. You can't justify carrying on by saying "living is cope" because that's not how your brain is viewing the situation.

Again, I don't want to rope, but I think that your life needs to be worth living before you can find the motivation to keep going.

Last edited:
If your stuck at the bottom of society and miserable for it, than yes of course suicide is 100% rational. That said, you need to really try first, suicide before 25 is definitely too soon.

Suicide is a brave and honorable thing for an incel. You are simply opting out of a raw deal. I hope that should you choose to rope you find peace.

suicide is basically evolution, tough pill to swallow

suicide is basically evolution, tough pill to swallow

high IQ
As technological progress makes life longer and more secure, evolution finds new paths to get rid of bad genes - and it successes. :feelsrope:

I agree tbh. Can’t blame you for trying to escape a very unfortunate situation

I agree tbh. Can’t blame you for trying to escape a very unfortunate situation
If I felt like I could manage education I would want to try, but I can't and I don't want to sit here and watch my life crumble around me.