Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill suicide is fine

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Yes, you heard me right. No matter how bad people may portray it as, suicide has no downsides to it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to commit suicide.
Infact, i WANT you to commit suicide. I ALSO wish to kill myself, only i do not have a gun yet. You may say that i do not need one, that there is near infinite possibilities of ways to kill yourself. But one of my most fantasised ones is taking a gun, going into public, screaming at the top of my lungs, and putting the gun to my head. Everyone around me would to see what that noise was, and before they would even scream or look away, i take my own life. It's literally something i am not even being edgy about anymore

Now this is based, blackpilled and low inhib.

Having no access to guns sucks.

you could jump off a real tall building and make a huge splat. Make more of a scene

I agree. Normies say that suicide is selfish, but being antisuicide has to be one of the most selfish positions a person could hold. Forcing another person to endure a life they don't want just because you profit off of them(society), are emotionally attached to them(family), or simply because you're so solipsistic that since you believe your life is worth living, life being worth living must follow from that with not regard for context or the perceptions of others, well these are all extremely selfish things to do.

Jump off the tallest building you can find.
I thought about that. since it's one of the few affordable methods? But then I read about Injecting a Hypodermic Needle filled lwith Air into Veins. I was told its slightly painful but if you use a high dose of air it'll do the job.

But then I read about Injecting a Hypodermic Needle filled lwith Air into Veins. I was told its slightly painful but if you use a high dose of air it'll do the job.
This could go wrong. Very wrong. I wouldn't risk.

There is nothing inhERently wrong with it, its just there are bettER options to CHOose from.

You could inject the wrong amount. That would be very painful.
Meh, by then it'll be too late to regret it. As long as it gets the job done idc.

I mean jesus Christ, the fear of jumping from a building alone is worse than any overdose imo.

A gun is the best method imo or blowing yourself up with explosives

Yeah. Ethnics and ugly men should get free euthanasia

nothing wrong with wanting to escape this joke of a world tbh

Yes, you heard me right. No matter how bad people may portray it as, suicide has no downsides to it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to commit suicide.
Infact, i WANT you to commit suicide. I ALSO wish to kill myself, only i do not have a gun yet. You may say that i do not need one, that there is near infinite possibilities of ways to kill yourself. But one of my most fantasised ones is taking a gun, going into public, screaming at the top of my lungs, and putting the gun to my head. Everyone around me would to see what that noise was, and before they would even scream or look away, i take my own life. It's literally something i am not even being edgy about anymore
I dont like spectacles. I would like to do it without witnesses.

Suicide is based

i mean you will die eventually anyways

suicide is badass

Somewhat related but I re
At least ethnics can larp as jihadists and get respect from their bros.
How is that a good thing?

you could jump off a real tall building and make a huge splat. Make more of a scene

Once jumped off a highboard. Shit's terrifying.

FYI, don't hang yourself carelessly. I derped myself up a little. I tried ODing on morphine and that was pretty damn sweet. Buy Poppy seeds off Amazon and brew them into a tea.