Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide is for cucks

G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
Normies, Chads, and everyone else wants you dead. By killing yourself you're giving them what they want. By giving them what they want via killing yourself, you're nothing but a cuck.

Don't kill yourself. Live as long as possible. At least what I'm doing. I'm not giving those normshits what they want!

I do not condemn anyone who commits suicide for being incel, but I do not think it's a good idea. just admit that women are not part of your life goals and seek any way to live your life however you want.

just be a wageslave theory
Shouldn't you go to bed already, wagie? Tommorow starts another day in the cagie, you don't want to disappoint Mr. Goldberg, do you?

Really? I always thought they want us alive, so we can be little workerbees for them.

just be a wageslave theory
accept your place incel
work for us
btw read this book about meditation and how to achieve spiritual awakening

Based.
Suicide in 99% of situations is absolutely fagpilled. Keep fighting the good fight bro.

Yeah, we deserve to live too. But we can do some appEaRance in society.

Normies, Chads, and everyone else wants you dead. By killing yourself you're giving them what they want. By giving them what they want via killing yourself, you're nothing but a cuck.

Don't kill yourself. Live as long as possible. At least what I'm doing. I'm not giving those normshits what they want!
So, what you want me to do? Wageslave until death or go ER? If I can't ldar I don't know what else I could do apart from roping.

Suicide alone yes. At least go ER.

just suffer for 60 more years bro!

I do not condemn anyone who commits suicide for being incel, but I do not think it's a good idea. just admit that women are not part of your life goals and seek any way to live your life however you want.

I have an idea, if they want us dead so far they should fund assisted suicide as an option for us.

That way we both get what we want.

I don't care if it's cuck or not. I just want the suffering to stop.

Going ER is alpha as fuck though

absolutely cope not even 1 normie cares about the fate of incels incetears members ARE NOT NORMAL PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE BUT ONLY THEY ARE GONA CHEER YOUR DEATH NOONE ELSE REALLY CARES

I have an idea, if they want us dead so far they should fund assisted suicide as an option for us.

That way we both get what we want.
they want as at the bottom and wageslaving,not dead

I totally agree and I have also said that many times. At least go ER instead.

Life, or hERoic death

Suicide is incredibly selfish. If you’re killing yourself over bullying, foids, a job, etc. you owe it to yourself to seek vengeance against your tormentors.

Suicide is incredibly selfish. If you’re killing yourself over bullying, foids, a job, etc. you owe it to yourself to seek vengeance against your tormentors.
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? who is the you and who is the self and how the fuck does someone owe something to his own self?

atleast throw some acid on bully's face

accept your place incel
work for us
btw read this book about meditation and how to achieve spiritual awakening
basically they just want you to do drugs. No joke it's the only way I can cope.
atleast throw some acid on bully's face
also make sure it's a giga chad whose face is permanently scarred for the rest of his life. Would love to see it on the news cycle and a bunch of foids crying over how the incel neo nazi loser "RUINED HIS FACE!!!!"

Suicide if for the lowly depraved

Which we have all become

Suicide or revolution? I prefer revolution.

I agree. You should commit mass RDM in garry's mod roleplaying servers before you disconnect from the server.

sui takes a lot of courage, better then suffering in this twisted world for 70+yrs

High iq. We need to leech off the cucked system and blackpill normies until everything collapses. Then pussy will be sold for baked corn bread.

Normies don't want you to kill yourself, they want you to suffer alone and out of their sight, wagecucking and paying taxes till you retire. Then you can die.

wagecucking and paying taxes
That's the part we have to stop doing, and we must be drains on society for treating us like trash.

You are contributing to society where chads and foids thrive. The only way is if you LDAR and get some neetbux