Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel suicide is the most blackpilled course of action

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
it's the equivalent of a deep sleep forever without dreaming most likely. and death *will* happen anyways whether or not you choose to rope

vidya/anime isn't very effective, a relationship with a loyal jb girl is impossible, i will have to wageslave, drugs are too expensive and unreliable, no ambition/anything to look forward to etc.

but im held back by survival instincts

56682659 1BB3 4DA4 AD2C 49A5C4DB741C

Suicide is the only logical option for people with no reason to live

Suicide is based, I wish I can do it myself but I'm too much of a pussy to do it.

I'm very sad because society

I'd either rotmax or isekaimax before rope

There are othER options

You sure are making a lot of threads about roping OP:feelstrash:
Suicide is based, I wish I can do it myself but I'm too much of a pussy to do it.
Which is why voluntary euthanasia should be available to everyone, no strings attached or other requirements, beyond perhaps reaching adulthood. People who need help to kill themselves should be able to get it. It's pretty funny how people think that it's totally reasonable to create people without their consent, yet also not allow those same people to opt out of life if they don't like it. Normies only care about consent when it suits them.

I didn't want to study or get a job so I LDARmaxxed and psychomaxxed after high school for a few years but got tired of it, as you get older you get more conscientious and want to achieve things more rather than playing around. Don't know if I'll have to wagecuck in the future or if I would enjoy it, but maybe I would be content leading such a life :feelscry: I think of suicide a lot but there's a chance I'll never do it because I enjoy every small moment of light I have... If I become too alone though I will probably suffer too much for this life tbh