Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SUICIDECELS DONT ENTER] The most horrendous monsters are more loved by the female population than you, let that sink in

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Normies tell you to work on your personality, women can smell your bad personality from a mile away, she knows that you are on incels.co and have a shit ton of posts here just by talking to you.

Meanwhile Adolf hitler , Ted bundy, Richard ramirez, Charles manson and tons of other horrible people all got hugs, kisses, cuddles, love, admiration,affection , passionate blowjobs, and all kinds of sex, while they wouldn't touch you with a 10 feet pole.
They might virtue signal in public and say that you are better person, but they have voted with their actions and as it stands, they have more sexual attraction and love for these guys, than you.

And it is true that some foids don't like these guys, but you are even below them, do you understand how truly hated you are?

it has sunken in long ago

If females were attracted to personality, the human race would've been done for a long time ago.

It sunk like the titanic in my soul

I can't see a more brutal blackpill than this, i just can't. It shutters all my childhood delusions into a pile of shit

If females were attracted to personality, the human race would've been done for a long time ago.
It matters to an extent, but just not the way normies put it. Also normies say a good hearted personality is the best while science proves the opposite.
Dark triad personalities are more attractive, thats a scientific fact, but that doesn't say a dark triad sub5 will be attractive, it just means a 7 or 8 will be more attractive if hes darktriadmaxx then if he is not.

Normies tell you to work on your personality

Whenever a normie tells me to change my personality, I can't help but wonder how.
Like, what? Do I get a lobotomy?

Women are also attracted to men who abuse them specifically.

But this isn't suifuel. The suifuel is being gaslighted into thinking you're rejected because you're an irredeemably terrible person. Posts like yours debunking that are lifefuel, because they prove that women are feeble-minded and their selection process shouldn't be given any merit.

This is evolutionarily sound, unlike soul mates, unconditional love, women's inclination and psychic ability to sniff out the most virtuous men, and other such blue-pilled nonsense.

Whenever a normie tells me to change my personality, I can't help but wonder how.
Like, what? Do I get a lobotomy?

This is the problem with the personality meme that doesn't get mentioned enough. Normies talk about personality like it's as easy to change as your outfit. But to the extent that personality matters, it's largely outside of your control and determined by your developmental opportunities during your formative years. And a lot of the milestones need to happen when you're really young, so by the time you're old enough to realize there's a problem, it's already too late.

Well, Hitler wasn't evil, he fought the Jews and Central banks. He's just most-lied about

But this isn't suifuel. The suifuel is being gaslighted into thinking you're rejected because you're an irredeemably terrible person. Posts like yours debunking that are lifefuel, because they prove that women are feeble-minded and their selection process shouldn't be given any merit.
Doesn't matter if their selection process gives any merit or not. Sex is a human need, if you don't care about female companionship or sex you're a volcel tbh

Yeah not only them but also folks with severe disfigurements. Take the deformedpill right away people- they fill a niche for some women that a non deformed ugly man never could. Not all, but some of them get married to overly maternal virtue signaling foids while we rot.

Nothing of value is near incels except hardship and anger.

Hitler did nothing wrong!

Doesn't matter if their selection process gives any merit or not. Sex is a human need, if you don't care about female companionship or sex you're a volcel tbh

Of course, it still sucks to be taken out of the sexual market. But at least you don't have to believe the propaganda that you're a shitty person on top of not getting your sexual needs met. Incidentally, this is why so many cultures have arranged marriages and other strict controls on female sexuality. They recognized how backward female judgement is.

Yeah not only them but also folks with severe disfigurements. Take the deformedpill right away people- they fill a niche for some women that a non deformed ugly man never could. Not all, but some of them get married to overly maternal virtue signaling foids while we rot.

I've noticed. I think the women who marry deformed guys have savior complexes, or weird, deviant fetishes.

Also, a disfigured person has an underdog appeal that a regular ugly person doesn't. It's like this: imagine two runners.

One runner had his legs amputated due to a tragic accident, disease, or genetic defect. But he still goes out there and tries his best. He even ran a full marathon! He's kind of slow, of course, but he had the heart to finish the race.

The other runner is just a regular guy with crappy genetics. He also tries hard, but he's slow simply because his genetics limit what he can accomplish.

The first runner is an inspiring testament to the indomitable human spirit, while the other is just a downer. Yet they're both doing the exact same thing: making the most of what they've got.

The same goes for someone who has an obvious deformity, versus a regular ugly person. People will root for the guy with Treacher-Collins to find love, but say the regular ugly guy should stop being so entitled. They'll cheer on the midget, but accuse the guy who is just kind of short of having a Napoleon complex. They'll admire a Down syndrome person's courage, but have no patience for someone who is just isn't the brightest.

We incels aren't genetically gifted enough to be admired for it, but we're not broken enough to be sympathetic or inspirational. On the graph of genetic fitness vs likability, an incel is in the heel valley, where he's automatically cast as the loser or the antagonist in everyone's narrative.

Of course, it still sucks to be taken out of the sexual market. But at least you don't have to believe the propaganda that you're a shitty person on top of not getting your sexual needs met. Incidentally, this is why so many cultures have arranged marriages and other strict controls on female sexuality. They recognized how backward female judgement is.

I've noticed. I think the women who marry deformed guys have savior complexes, or weird, deviant fetishes.

Also, a disfigured person has an underdog appeal that a regular ugly person doesn't. It's like this: imagine two runners.

One runner had his legs amputated due to a tragic accident, disease, or genetic defect. But he still goes out there and tries his best. He even ran a full marathon! He's kind of slow, of course, but he had the heart to finish the race.

The other runner is just a regular guy with crappy genetics. He also tries hard, but he's slow simply because his genetics limit what he can accomplish.

The first runner is an inspiring testament to the indomitable human spirit, while the other is just a downer. Yet they're both doing the exact same thing: making the most of what they've got.

The same goes for someone who has an obvious deformity, versus a regular ugly person. People will root for the guy with Treacher-Collins to find love, but say the regular ugly guy should stop being so entitled. They'll cheer on the midget, but accuse the guy who is just kind of short of having a Napoleon complex. They'll admire a Down syndrome person's courage, but have no patience for someone who is just isn't the brightest.

We incels aren't genetically gifted enough to be admired for it, but we're not broken enough to be sympathetic or inspirational. On the graph of genetic fitness vs likability, an incel is in the heel valley, where he's automatically cast as the loser or the antagonist in everyone's narrative.
High IQ analysis and assestment

We're in no man's land so to speak

Obviously normfags use persuhnalitee to gaslight you and keep you running in a circle instead of realizing that only being good looking matters. Its fucked up and I have no problem when some non chads snap and murder people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back