Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [SuicideFuel] Being autistic is a curse

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Started a new Job a week ago and Im already doing a shitty job that might get me fired lol.
stack the fact that im ugly and you got a recipe for disaster.
I just wish there was a way for me to live off of NEETbuxx :feelsbadman:
Im too much of a reject to integrate with society jfl
kill me :cryfeels:

Started a new Job a week ago and Im already doing a shitty job that might get me fired lol.
Br00tal, same here. What was your job? Also don't klick with other people, when I know something/try to integrate myself into social settings people treat me as an annoyance and never listen, when I am quiet people complain that I do nothing.

Sadly there probably isn't, unless Universal Basic Income becomes a reality. Those who claim you can make money from doing almost nothing are trying to sell you something (it's a scam.)

over for wagecucks

Sadly there probably isn't, unless Universal Basic Income becomes a reality. Those who claim you can make money from doing almost nothing are trying to sell you something (it's a scam.)
there is no such thing as "free money"
unless you are a foid

Become a trucker

Become a trucker
What's the policy over there? Here you have to pay thousands for the training & certification hence why there's a shortage of new blood coming into that industry in the UK.

It always was and will be a curse. Autism is a genetic fuck you from the universe that you cannot reverse or cure. If you're born with autism, you were born to suffer. Period.