Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[SuicideFuel] Daily reminder: if you are invisible to women, its over.

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
For any bluepilled normie reading this, if women aren't giving you attention or not staring at you, not being giggly and shy with you and basically not giving you choosing signals. Its over for you. No amount of "game" will help you. Stop wasting time on PUA. Women only go for looks. This is nothing new, it has always been the case. the difference was that people in old times didn't marry for looks or women didn't have this much easy access to chads.

Water is wet

Beta uprising when?

classic ropefuel that gets me every time

For any bluepilled normie reading this, if women aren't giving you attention or not staring at you, not being giggly and shy with you and basically not giving you choosing signals. Its over for you. No amount of "game" will help you. Stop wasting time on PUA. Women only go for looks. This is nothing new, it has always been the case. the difference was that people in old times didn't marry for looks or women didn't have this much easy access to chads.
:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:
*Desire for extremely painful leg lengthening surgery intensifies*

Id like to be invisible to women. Because they just hate me on sight

:feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:
*Desire for extremely painful leg lengthening surgery intensifies*
It won't help your face.
giggly and shy? Women aren't shy at all with dudes they like.

Such is the fate of a sub8, but they will never learn.

Better to be invisible than to be mocked every time u go outside i know that for experience tbh

Women being shy around guys they like is a major delusional cope.

Someone posted a video here about how a foid behaves in presence of chad. She was being exactly the way I'm describing here. I can't find the post anymore.

Someone posted a video here about how a foid behaves in presence of chad. She was being exactly the way I'm describing here. I can't find the post anymore.
Sorry man, that's cherry picking cope.