Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Suicidefuel] Has anyone ever red about mens sexual "harassment/assault" stories?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
JFL waking up with a woman trying to suck you off dick, or trying to get on top of you and get fucked. Damn what a tradegy!
Imagine being so attractive a woman can't hold her lust and has to rape you.
Why cant no woman rape or sexually assault me? Over if you don't get this reaction.

In my daydreams I don't chase women. They chase me.
Artwojak

Only Chads get raped. Subhumans like us will rot till we die

Sounds very tramatic to have a woman forcingly sucking you off
Not even forcibly when chad could easily over power her. How the fuck does a weak bitch rape you? It doesnt make any sense

No, never did and most likely never will.

Not even forcibly when chad could easily over power her. How the fuck does a weak bitch rape you? It doesnt make any sense
well its more like they are drunk and sleeping and wake up to it. but yeah its a joke.

By tying you up,

surprise attacking you and knocking you out with a blunt object,

Visually impairing you.

I mean it's not hard to think up scenarios.

I wouldn't want a foid dominating me either, it would be emasculating. It would be a different story if she tried to initiate intercourse and I found her attractive.

This is a very real trauma that can be experienced, it's when gay Chad gets taken by force.

sunday-brunch-rylan-clark-neal-3-1570961444.jpg

JFL waking up with a woman trying to suck you off dick, or trying to get on top of you and get fucked. Damn what a tradegy!
Imagine being so attractive a woman can't hold her lust and has to rape you.
Why cant no woman rape or sexually assault me? Over if you don't get this reaction.
It isn't about a woman physically overpowering you or something like that, it's the fact that she has the advantage in court and can lie and get you jailed for something you didn't do. Then you are going to get raped for real alright.

As an example.

What a bunch of fucking whiny faggots.

*sniffle* "I g-got raped by a woman!"

If they had to experience what I had to experience they would slit their wrist. I got sexually assaulted & I almost never tell anybody. OF FUCKING COURSE NOT BY A WOMAN cause there is no God