Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel /[suicidefuel]: i fucking did it. i got into uni.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fuck.
first win in my incel life.
finally got the results of the entry tests i did and i passed it for a computer science B.A.
im nervous af from being again in a "school", really bad memories from HS but i just hope cuz its CS it will be mostly incel-ish people.
i really hope i could just go to study and be quiet and not talking to any1 and just do it in peace. when i did it in HS i got verbal bullying everyday.

but still im happy af cuz its the first "win" i ever had. finished HS like 4 years ago with shitty grades and somehow this year i gathered the energy to study all the math (and some other stuff) for the test.
if all will go right maybe 3 years from now i will work in a incels office of some IT company making amazing money while living alone..... i will buy so much VR stuff for virtual sex.

now before school start i need to looksmax a bit and to move out.

Awesome!

Though I don't know why they're pushing math so hard. I've been a software developer for 20 years (professionally for 15) and all the math I ever needed was to calculate percentages and basic (and I do mean basic) trigonometry for games.

Congrats

Now you can go CHO

I study software engineering and my class is full of nolife virgins

if all will go right maybe 3 years from now i will work in a incels office of some IT company making amazing money while living alone.....

Much better than working in warehouse logistics for little money.

Awesome!

Though I don't know why they're pushing math so hard. I've been a software developer for 20 years (professionally for 15) and all the math I ever needed was to calculate percentages and basic (and I do mean basic) trigonometry for games.
Does the actual software engineering require a mathematical style of thinking?

Does the actual software engineering require a mathematical style of thinking?
Well I suck at math and yet I've completed every project so I dunno. Could be the types of projects I was doing. It can't hurt to know math for sure, but for a lot of stuff the very basics will be enough.

Congrats bro. I'm waiting for results tbh

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Why do incels STEMmax?
Because we are lead to believe that contributing to society and making money will attract women.
All that happens is we end up paying taxes and women get free abortions with those taxes. Chad can creampie all day and we pay for it

Dats it

Congrats man

Unlike high school you’re pretty much invisible all the time and no one will bother talking to you. So you don’t have to worry about social anxiety

It's a waste of money and time, you'll never get to be content or happy being mogged by all the chads around you with beautiful women, while you just studycel, missing out on the entire college experience, just so you can wage-slave for a slightly higher salary, which isn't even guaranteed, since most degrees are as useful as toilet paper and jobs requires social connections, which you as an ugly incel will never be able to forge.
Edit: this applies to CS as well since the job market is becoming over-saturated with programmers and unless you are extraordinarily intelligent and skilled you will struggle with employment, assuming you even complete your degree considering the nuclear grade suicide fuel, you will encounter daily at your university, especially if you live on campus. I speak from personal experience and those whom I know.

Last edited:
i really hope i could just go to study and be quiet and not talking to any1 and just do it in peace.
Sounds volcel af, how old are you?
Btw even chads are in computer science and roasties, they pass subjects by asking incel betas for their homework

Moneymaxx for a better LDAR experience through VR

Because we are lead to believe that contributing to society and making money will attract women.
All that happens is we end up paying taxes and women get free abortions with those taxes. Chad can creampie all day and we pay for it
its not about contributing to society jfl. a programmer makes very good money and its a job for social autists. no need to talk to anyone.

congratulations tbhtbhngl

its not about contributing to society jfl. a programmer makes very good money and its a job for social autists. no need to talk to anyone.
Society will benefit from your work

fuck went to the fb page of the science facility. 8-10% are foids.
wtf

so
fuck.
finally got the results of the entry tests i did and i passed it for a computer science B.A.
im nervous af from being again in a "school", really bad memories from HS but i just hope cuz its CS it will be mostly incel-ish people.
i really hope i could just go to study and be quiet and not talking to any1 and just do it in peace. when i did it in HS i got verbal bullying everyday.

but still im happy af cuz its the first "win" i ever had. finished HS like 4 years ago with shitty grades and somehow this year i gathered the energy to study all the math (and some other stuff) for the test.
if all will go right maybe 3 years from now i will work in a incels office of some IT company making amazing money while living alone..... i will buy so much VR stuff for virtual sex.

congrats my friend. I am also starting uni at 25 and studying CS just like you! I think it's gonna be pretty hard living on campus and seeing all of the chads/stacies prancing about but I'm just trying to studymaxx so I can get a decent job. I actually plan on starting a thread where I document my interactions with women and if anything comes from it. But again, congrats bro!

fuck.

CS is full of 20 cucks orbitting the one foid that isn't afraid of scary numbers and code. What they don't know is she's banging a chad in another department.
fuck went to the fb page of the science facility. 8-10% are foids.
wtf
Women are allergic to numbers and any mathematical application. Strangely enough I saw the most foids in my highly theoretical mathematics classes than I ever did in engineering or CS buildings. They either like kids and want to teach or they are just good at convoluted blabber that goes nowhere and has no application like most math. Only about 10% of our brains are being used and only about 10% of mathematics in existence have ever received a practical application other than "wow that's cool that that exists".

Last edited:
Congrats man, that's really great. I hope your university life will be a bit better than your high school life. CS degree means a guaranteed job as long as you won't be completely shit at it.

Congrats man, that's really great. I hope your university life will be a bit better than your high school life. CS degree means a guaranteed job as long as you won't be completely shit at it.
This is total BS. I had a 3.2 GPA in CS and have been sending out hundreds of applications. No bites. You need an internship and those are very competitive. Otherwise you will need to do some BS training program for a "possible" placement. Most "jobs" are webdev shit anyway. CS is saturated as fuck right now. I did get one "job" for a contractor and all my workmates were speaking Hindi the whole time and I was forced to live in an expensive market on $45K salary with no relo.

This is total BS. I had a 3.2 GPA in CS and have been sending out hundreds of applications. No bites. You need an internship and those are very competitive. Otherwise you will need to do some BS training program for a "possible" placement. Most "jobs" are webdev shit anyway. CS is saturated as fuck right now.
Where are you from? I'm sorry to hear about that bro, I hope you will get lucky and find a job/internship soon. My cousin sent out like two CVs and got interview in both places after he finished his CS degree. I think he was accepted to one of those. And it's not like he had huge experience either, he had done maybe one internship.

This is total BS. I had a 3.2 GPA in CS and have been sending out hundreds of applications. No bites. You need an internship and those are very competitive. Otherwise you will need to do some BS training program for a "possible" placement. Most "jobs" are webdev shit anyway. CS is saturated as fuck right now. I did get one "job" for a contractor and all my workmates were speaking Hindi the whole time and I was forced to live in an expensive market on $45K salary with no relo.
and webdev shit is for social normies

Good luck OP, but you'll have to mentally rape yourself if your IQ isn't high. Make sure you code a lot and contribute to open source or code some decent side projects.

Congrats bro, keep improving yourself.

such a coper. all of this effort will simply result in you rotting away in misery everynight, or selling yourself out to a fat ugly whore who cheats. such a waste of effort.

would settle for this tbh.
well, then you should get off this forum, head over to IT, ask them how to teach you to get out of the ikey inkel thoughts, and be a nice little cuck for your 300 pound femdom mastah.

well, then you should get off this forum, head over to IT, ask them how to teach you to get out of the ikey inkel thoughts, and be a nice little cuck for your 300 pound femdom mastah.
strong fakecel mind you got there.

Rip bro
Uni is to much suicidefuel for sub-8

Nice, now you can become a better wagecuck

Lol you got into uni? 90% of kids graduating school go to university these days. The market is FLOODED with uni graduates.

At least you went for a real degree, but for something like computer science you need to supplement it with non-curricular knowledge and enthusiasm. You can't expect to attend 5 lectures a week and graduate and become a professional - there are 16 year old kids at home who can handle clusters of Linux servers better than most graduates.