Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [SuicideFuel]I know of this foid who started going after beta buxxers early on.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
First of all, keep in mind that all of this stuff happened in a curry land.

So when I was 17 I started hanging around some new friends. These were all people who were into Geek/Otaku stuff. ofc most of them were pretty boy nerds. But they still got cucked by chad. I was the only one in the group that didn't have a girlfriend. Me and a manlet. One of them was a Chadpreet who was taller than everyone. He bragged about how he had already had sex and that he had sex with his girlfriend when he was 13. Then he went on about how he's cheating on his girlfriend with other girs. I was pretty low inhib back then and I was like "So you're a manwhore." ofc he got pissed off at that.

Eventually this chadpreet had a thing with one of the pretty boy's girlfriends. There was a lot of drama in the group, and I got kicked out. There was no calling out or anything, they just stopped tagging me in posts and stopped inviting me to hang out. A few years passed and I went from a curry fat fuck to a curry gymcel. But I have to say, Gymcelling/Gymmaxxing made me confident that I was able to go to gigs by myself. Eventually I had friends and status.

So I was at this gig and this girl came up to me and said "Heyy. [Anon] right?". This is a girl who was on my profile and I was like "Hey, you're [name] right?" and she was like "yeah". And then I remembered who she was. She was the chadpreets girlfriend. Atleast she used to be. She had started dating this nerdy guy who has his own startup. And she said "I've heard a lot about you." And at this point I was scared because I was worried the people I used to hang out with had spread crap about me. But she said "Don't worry, all good things."

Then I went to the side and checked her profile again, school and everything and it was the same girl who had sex with Chadpreet (tbh, he's an idiot and the whole thing might be BS) when she was 13. Anyway, this girl was super nice to me. I had only heard of her by reputation back then, and I think she was most likely checking to make sure that I didn't know anything that could bring up her past.

ANYWAY. The point is... Her boyfriend right now is this really nerdy guy with curly hair and glasses. He worked his ass off and now he has his own startup. Can you imagine working that hard to get chadpreets leftovers?

You KNOW what you have to do. Your DUTY as an incel.

So when I was 17 I started hanging around some new friends. These were all people who were into Geek/Otaku stuff. ofc most of them were pretty boy nerds. But they still got cucked by chad. I was the only one in the group that didn't have a girlfriend. Me and a manlet. One of them was a Chadpreet who was taller than everyone. He bragged about how he had already had sex and that he had sex with his girlfriend when he was 13. Then he went on about how he's cheating on his girlfriend with other girs. I was pretty low inhib back then and I was like "So you're a manwhore." ofc he got pissed off at that.

Eventually this chadpreet had a thing with one of the pretty boy's girlfriends. There was a lot of drama in the group, and I got kicked out. There was no calling out or anything, they just stopped tagging me in posts and stopped inviting me to hang out. A few years passed and I went from a curry fat fuck to a curry gymcel. But I have to say, Gymcelling/Gymmaxxing made me confident that I was able to go to gigs by myself. Eventually I had friends and status.

So I was at this gig and this girl came up to me and said "Heyy. [Anon] right?". This is a girl who was on my profile and I was like "Hey, you're [name] right?" and she was like "yeah". And then I remembered who she was. She was the chadpreets girlfriend. Atleast she used to be. She had started dating this nerdy guy who has his own startup. And she said "I've heard a lot about you." And at this point I was scared because I was worried the people I used to hang out with had spread crap about me. But she said "Don't worry, all good things."

Then I went to the side and checked her profile again, school and everything and it was the same girl who had sex with Chadpreet (tbh, he's an idiot and the whole thing might be BS) when she was 13. Anyway, this girl was super nice to me. I had only heard of her by reputation back then, and I think she was most likely checking to make sure that I didn't know anything that could bring up her past.

ANYWAY. The point is... Her boyfriend right now is this really nerdy guy with curly hair and glasses. He worked his ass off and now he has his own startup. Can you imagine working that hard to get chadpreets leftovers?

Even if i could, i wouldnt spend a dime on an ugly stinky curry foid.

Sadly all us nerds go through this, it's only the enlightened few that refuse to be cucks.
Some girls even call us ugly when they try to betabux us jfl

Hard not to see women as being 'above you' in social hiearchy when they are valued so much more compared to yourself tbh.

In first grade there was this foid who said her life plan was to marry a rich guy then dump him instantly and take his money

yeah, that's what's expected of you, me and every other shithead born in the late 80s or later
create wealth on the order of several hundreds of thousands if not millions
then get a whore in return and respect her like your mother

he's lucky if he managed to make that plan come together as early as he did, most incel virgins get depression and only manage to get their money when they're 30+ and are stuck with older whores with divorces, kids, etc.

I bet she bleeds him dry then ruins his name.

If you need to work hard for scraps, is it even worth working hard at all?
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back