Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [SuicideFuel][LifeFuel for WhiteCels] IT OVER FOR RICECELS !!!!

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
RiceCels are fucking done !!! I don't know how you people live and consistently get shitted on by yours own race and other races. I'm surprise you haven't gone ER or Roped yet.

Why would they? Women can always date up.

Lol asian women are ugly and they know it so they are trying to breed out their asianes.

Why would they? Women can always date up.
I feel bad for AsianCel !!! It over for them.
Lol asian women are ugly and they know it so they are trying to breed out their asianes.
Certain Asian Women look good, hell I prefer them over white women if I had the choice to be picky.

Last edited:
i don't even care anymore

thumbnails made my pee pee hard
D1d3c3d5

Asian men need to get back to beating their women.

In the 3rd video, 0:57

"Asian guys, (Indians are OK), please swipe left"

Ricecels are even below us curries now. It's over.

I tried Tinder in NZ and I got literally zero 0 likes. Even with my cherrypicked pictures.

Even Asian foids dislike me :feelsrope:

There are always better males out there

inb4 "but.. but all non-whites are all volcel!!!!111!!!"

Answer is easy, they just go after white women instead
dAhgow1.png

Certain Asian Women look good, hell I prefer them over white women if I had the choice to be picky.
Absolutely disgusting. 200,000 years of evolution to throw it all away and the only thing you will get is a yellow stain on your lineage that can never be washed.

Damn that fucking sucks

LifeFuel for currycels lmao.

Based Fetish Couple channel

Could easily make the same videos about white women rejecting white men.

How does that 'throw away' all those years of evolution though?
Ruins 200,000 years of racial purity. Mixes high and royal blood with filthy mud blood. It's like breeding a champion pure Andalusian horse with a mystery meat horse.

I have a list of recording of me trying this same thing, i got it captured and will post as part of my manifesto.

Not sure who i hate more for putting me in this position. white guys or asian bitches

Not sure who i hate more for putting me in this position. white guys or asian bitches

Noodlewhores obviously. They become free whores for anything with white skin, why would the cumskins not take them up on it?

glad im mixedcel

sorry rice bros, female asians gotta be the biggest self haters kek

Absolutely disgusting. 200,000 years of evolution to throw it all away and the only thing you will get is a yellow stain on your lineage that can never be washed.
Come on, if it would be girl, then she will be quite sexy mongrel, angel of racemixing. If boy, well better to kill him at birth simple as that. Later try again in hopes to get girl.

Yeah, hapas are a thing thats how you know its normal for asian females to date white man. I feel really bad for asian males when a majority of American men don't consider them dateble.

Ruins 200,000 years of racial purity. Mixes high and royal blood with filthy mud blood. It's like breeding a champion pure Andalusian horse with a mystery meat horse.
And how is any ethnicity superior to another?

Yeah, hapas are a thing thats how you know its normal for asian females to date white man. I feel really bad for asian males when a majority of American men don't consider them dateble.
Hapa are pretty mental from what I've heard.

Asian men are going to be the new curry.

For starters some don't have a tendency to shit in the streets and live among trash, animals, and cadavers.
When driven to poverty and famine, the Ukrainians even ate their own children in the Holodomor. it's understandable however, due to the condition present. Not something to condone, but I understand why it happened. What you have mentioned is a reaction to your environment and struggles. That says nothing about race.
You hEaRd?
kek

You deffo haven't seen many Asian women boyo.
Kelly hu, Gigi Leung, Gail Kim, etc.
There can be Stacies in any race.
When driven to poverty and famine, the Ukrainians even ate their own children in the Holodomor. it's understandable however, due to the condition present. Not something to condone, but I understand why it happened. What you have mentioned is a reaction to your environment and struggles. That says nothing about race.

kek
That's my boy.

That's not the only reason. I understand that you're a curry who desperately wants to mix with a white woman, and that's okay do whatever you want but don't ask me to also approve of it. If I were Chinese or Japanese or any other race I'd say the same.

I understand that you're a curry who desperately wants to mix with a white woman
I'm open to all races, not just Whites :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

The question was however:
How is a RACE superior to any other? You in this post only gave an ad-hominem attack...

That's not the only reason. I understand that you're a curry who desperately wants to mix with a white woman, and that's okay do whatever you want but don't ask me to also approve of it. If I were Chinese or Japanese or any other race I'd say the same.

Cope all you want. Your white subhumanity led you here no different than a currycel or ricecel. You failed life on easy mode and now you want to come rant on about the superiority of the white race while even gooks are disgusted at your subhuman genetics. Kill yourself my man.

I'm open to all races, not just Whites :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

The question was however:
How is a RACE superior to any other? You in this post only gave an ad-hominem attack...
It's not an ad hominem I can simply tell that you're desperate to get with a white woman and there is nothing wrong with that, you do you. But for myself I have chosen something else, when I walk through the streets I want my children to look like me not like I'm in some Coca Cola commercial. But you keep asking me to ACCEPT your want to race mix or accept you as my equal or my race's equal. To me the lowest European will always be higher than the highest non-European, if I can save a European or a non-European I will always pick the European, sorry. I never spoke about superiority or supremacy.

I don't mind you all, in fact I enjoy curry and Indian food.

Cope all you want. Your white subhumanity led you here no different than a currycel or ricecel. You failed life on easy mode and now you want to come rant on about the superiority of the white race while even gooks are disgusted at your subhuman genetics. Kill yourself my man.
Kill yourself shitskin, I'm not even a Nazi but I would join them on the day of the rope. The world's problems would be solved were 99% of shitskins wiped out and only a few kept as show animals in a zoo. The population should be reduced to 500,000,000 pure Europeans.

It's not an ad hominem I can simply tell that you're desperate to get with a white woman and there is nothing wrong with that, you do you. But for myself I have chosen something else, when I walk through the streets I want my children to look like me not like I'm in some Coca Cola commercial. But you keep asking me to ACCEPT your want to race mix or accept you as my equal or my race's equal. To me the lowest European will always be higher than the highest non-European, if I can save a European or a non-European I will always pick the European, sorry. I never spoke about superiority or supremacy.

I don't mind you all, in fact I enjoy curry and Indian food.

Kill yourself shitskin, I'm not even a Nazi but I would join them on the day of the rope. The world's problems would be solved were 99% of shitskins wiped out and only a few kept as show animals in a zoo. The population should be reduced to 500,000,000 pure Europeans.
He is right though. You failed life as a white in white society on easy mode. That makes you below subhuman. Kek irony.

Don't cope like that, it's a disgrace to hulagu khan. Be a real incel.

Fucking neanderthal cumskin raging much? If you think you are so fucking (((superior))) then what the fuck you are doing on this forum teeming with shitskin subhumans? GTFO.

JFL at noodlewhores btw. I dont understand why asians in the west tolerate these cunts? Its like they were raised by cucks and are enabled in their behaviour by cucks. Ricecels lost control over their women in the west...its over for them.

He is right though. You failed life as a white in white society on easy mode. That makes you below subhuman. Kek irony.
ouch @diogenes

I can simply tell that you're desperate to get with a white woman
Proof?
o me the lowest European will always be higher than the highest non-European, if I can save a European or a non-European I will always pick the European, sorry. I never spoke about superiority or supremacy.
>"I'll always only save Europeans!"
>"I'm not a racial supremacist!

Choose one.

Man, are you stupid?

Holy fuck, is this real?

>I'm not a nazi
>references Turner Diaries, literal alt-right/neo-nazi book

You realize as an incel your whiteness is literally all you have and that by eliminating all the so-called "shitskins", you'll be eliminating everything you derive your self-esteem from and therefore you'd probably kill yourself afterwards? It's not as if white women will suddenly want you, white women as a whole rarely race mix so white incels = truecels for life. Meanwhile you'd be getting rid of all the Asians which is your only ticket out of inceldom. Once again, I invite you to kill yourself for displaying such utter retardation.

>I'm not a nazi
>references Turner Diaries, literal alt-right/neo-nazi book

You realize as an incel your whiteness is literally all you have and that by eliminating all the so-called "shitskins", you'll be eliminating everything you derive your self-esteem from and therefore you'd probably kill yourself afterwards? It's not as if white women will suddenly want you, white women as a whole rarely race mix so white incels = truecels for life. Meanwhile you'd be getting rid of all the Asians which is your only ticket out of inceldom. Once again, I invite you to kill yourself for displaying such utter retardation.

Holy fuck that's brutal.

So true, it will be completely over for neanderthalcels like @diogenes as soon as the shitskins are wiped out.