Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [SUICIDEFUEL] Manlet gets HUMILIATED on live television. ITS OVER

Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Im sitting here in my kitchen watching this show (its alright), when suddenly this poor truecel shows up and i get chills down my spine:

(Keep in mind that the guy on the left is like 5ft6) Im already thinking about like why the fuck are you in front of millions of people watching you, laughing at your subhuman genetics. Look at this fucking guy: balding, ultra manlet (im guessing like 5ft2), painful frame and on top of that he had a Mini-Me voice.

Anyway they start playing the game and then this toilet suggests singing a song, to bring ""good luck"" to the dude:

BUT THEN she starts singing: YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HAIR, YOU ARE A BALDY. YOU DON'T HAVE HAIR... the audience just laughs so fucking much. Then, the camera pans on the guy:

JFL ITS OVERRRRRRR

1 million dollars... american ones?
damn in my poorfag country the best price is 50k JFL

did he at least win anything to cope?

He wants to rope so badly.

You can see it in his eyes.

Manlets have it the worst

1 million dollars... american ones?
damn in my poorfag country the best price is 50k JFL

did he at least win anything to cope?
he kept getting shit money JFL he may be the worst player of all time POOR DUDE ITS OVER

Ah yes, the best comedy, making jokes out of people’s looks and insecurities on live T.V and they just have to sit back and take it xD

As a manlet one of my nightmares is somehow having to appear on television

Damn, he's doing hard statusmaxx, but it's not worth it for such humiliation.

Im sitting here in my kitchen watching this show (its alright), when suddenly this poor truecel shows up and i get chills down my spine:

View attachment 219673
(Keep in mind that the guy on the left is like 5ft6) Im already thinking about like why the fuck are you in front of millions of people watching you, laughing at your subhuman genetics. Look at this fucking guy: balding, ultra manlet (im guessing like 5ft2), painful frame and on top of that he had a Mini-Me voice.

Anyway they start playing the game and then this toilet suggests singing a song, to bring ""good luck"" to the dude:

View attachment 219674
BUT THEN she starts singing: YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HAIR, YOU ARE A BALDY. YOU DON'T HAVE HAIR... the audience just laughs so fucking much. Then, the camera pans on the guy:

View attachment 219675

JFL ITS OVERRRRRRR
Indeed

Poor soul, he facially mogs me but loses at everything else

Ah yes, the best comedy, making jokes out of people’s looks and insecurities on live T.V and they just have to sit back and take it xD
only if its a man is it okay to make fun of him

This is brutal. This is very brutal, indeed. That shit it brutal.

I feel like we're witnessing someone's origin story

very very very brutal :cryfeels:

Can't watch, it is too brutal for me, needs a NSFW tag.

Hope they make fun of a landwhale next time.Making fun of manlets is ragefuel.

This guy it's like me. :feelsbadman:

Jfl at going on the air while sub8

Imagine if a landwhale was called fat or a roastie was called horseface on national tv.

Misandry is encouraged, based misogyny is shunned.
It's almost as if everyone who isn't a manlet or a baldcel is part of a club that loves to laugh at them as their affliction decompose their life away one humiliating sight before many eyes after another.

The rope is always on that dude's mind.

It's one thing to be a 5'2 manlet. It's a totally different thing to be bald on top of that.

the opposite of winning the lottery. We are subhumans, but this guy is like...fuck.

Lookism is fine but you're considered evil if you're sexist or racist. Society is so braindead.

You should carry a gun to this type of show so when you are humiliated just go E.R on live TV legend in the making who wants to be a killionair.

Jfl he's of similar height with me

We laughed at his affliction yesterday, we was one of the herd.
Today they laughed at us, we were the outcasts.

The above statement applies to so much, many look on as another suffers but the next time they'll be the victim. The bar rises higher.