Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [SuicideFuel] Something that pisses me off to no end.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
does EVERYONE lie about their height online?!!?! I scrolled through /fit/ and about 80-90% of people posting were saying they were 6ft+

6ft+ makes up 10% of the real life population but 80% of the internet???

tell me theyre lying i just want to fucking rope

Tallfags have the need to brag.

When I was using dating apps I lied and said I was 6 ft, everyone lies because they don't want to get mogged

I also suspect that they're lying, it can't be true that everybody on the internet is 6+

boards.4channel.org/fit/thread/51529481 thread btw

tallfags are the most vocal and have the most incentive to brag. why would a manlet even bother mentioning his height

being incel is trendy?

this post made me want to die
tallfags are the most vocal and have the most incentive to brag. why would a manlet even bother mentioning his height
what do you gain from bragging on 4chan?

Attachments

• a.PNG
    a.PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 47
you have to lie because competition and foids standards are so fucking high these days, it rly sucks tbh

Of course they’re lying/exaggerating. Most people probably add at least an inch or two to their actual height.

I've seen normies 5'8" who put 6'0" "because 8 rounds up to 0".
Legit, no lie.

I think this explains it.

Everyone on the Internet is 7 feet tall with a 12 inch dick and 180 IQ. The genetic prime of humanity tends to congregate on Burmese soap carving forums.

Last edited:
Everyone one on the Internet is 7 feet tall with a 12 inch dick and 180 IQ. The genetic prime of humanity tends to congregate on Burmese soap carving forums.
im going to start liemaxxing, honesty seems to get you nowhere on the internet

On internet I'm not as ugly!

I remember a guy that was slightly short than me claiming he was 1,70 cm jfl.

In america, people on average are getting shorter because hispanics are becoming the biggest demographic.

So obviously everyone is lying online. No one is getting taller, especially since more and more non-whites are online.

bro i would of called him out on his shit right then and there
what happens is that I wanted to fall well, if you're sincere you're going worse.
And I usually don't talk a shit.