Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Suicidefuel] Sometimes I completely lose my faith in looksmax.org

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★

I'm the most regular original .me member and sometimes... sometimes I completely lose my faith in this project.

that site is just ER fuel

looksmaxxing in the west doesn't do shit, don't waste your time there

View attachment 45102

I'm the most regular original .me member and sometimes... sometimes I completely lose my faith in this project.

Hear you. Do it for yourself. I like reading what they're saying & advice they give. Some to quite a lot of the advice they give are the same as here with a different spin on it. Others are irrelevant but still interesting to read. I approach with an open mind. TBH as long as you don't go all I.M with those members they're alright & I would say rather helpful & wishing to help.

Hear you. Do it for yourself. I like reading what they're saying & advice they give. Some to quite a lot of the advice they give are the same as here with a different spin on it. Others are irrelevant but still interesting to read. I approach with an open mind. TBH as long as you don't go all I.M with those members they're alright & I would say rather helpful & wishing to help.
they are but the rejection of the blackpill and the incel shaming is fucking awful

they are but the rejection of the blackpill and the incel shaming is fucking awful

The incel shaming is fucking awful & I think someone has to have a word with Sarge about that. If you have any verifiable actual examples present it to him. I think it would come under bullying.

Rejection of the :blackpill:. Live & let live. They don't have to believe it anymore than we have to adhere to their philosophy.

However I personally haven't encountered any Incel shaming for myself. I've always gone there for advice & suggestions & they've near enough always given it to my benefit. I don't go there looking to I.M anyone. Just work on what little I have to maximise it.
Lol look at the photo

It would have to be targeted at any Incel there. In general or generic it wouldn't mean much.

Looksmax.org is extremely low iq and a failed experiment. Also run by (((them)))

Now you have normies and """Chads""" browsing it and giving shit advice

Ah, it outsourced some of the bullshit which means that it's working great. Nice.

This "SLAYER CREW" shit is so cringy