Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Suicidefuel] This Singaporean child prodigy mogs everyone here in literally every way. He even IQmogs, prettyboymaxxs and agemogs everyone here

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
If you guys didn't know from the title of this thread, I just recently found that Ainan Celeste Cawley has the highest IQ in the world with an IQ of 263. He is a child prodigy that was born in Singapore, he was able to walk when he was only two weeks old and speak his first words when he was 6 months old. The next noticeable thing that he accomplished is that he was able to memorize the 518 digits of Pi on camera at the age of 8 years old & 9 months. He even started studying at a College when he 8 years & 5 months old. He even knows the Periodic Table by heart and even BTFO's his own bullies, he even passed high school at the age of 7 years old. Hes more mature than probably any PUACoper, Bluepill cuck and especially any of us even though he is younger than everyone here, he has a even higher chance of completing the game of life on Easy mode.

Ainan Celeste Cawley even directed, conceived, wrote, edited the film The Sempiternal. This kid even made fucking music. He is currently studying at a college when his Father tried to apply him for homeschooling, but his application got rejected and he is currently studying chemistry, biology, mathematics, computer programming and music at a polytechnic.

He even prettyboymaxxs mostly because of his HAPA genetics & pure luck and probably has a higher SMV than everyone here. The kid isn't even in puberty yet and he looks like he is going to be ethnic Chad or ethnic prettyboy. Literally look at this kid and tells me he isn't prettyboymaxxing JBW Copers literally have no argument against this shit, I dare you prove me wrong how whites have a higher SMV than this kid right here. Literally imagine all of the ethnic foids & JBs that want this kid once he gets older and starts hitting puberty, he'll probably get every single girl in his country while we wouldn't have breathed near one. This kid can literally replace half of the human race and everything would literally be better than before, It is truly over for everyone here and everyone should just rope already.

Good for him honestly, I wish him luck.

Tell that little bastard to stay in Singapore if he expects to get laid.

He will get laid in Singapore and if he were to move to any other country he would probably get laid there too.

He will get laid in Singapore and if he were to move to any other country he would probably get laid there too.
Elliot Rogers was a pretty hapa boy too. Of course he wasn't a smart fellow.
Last I heard, cute smart kids get treated like shit by the big girls.

this

hes not bad looking either

I would be happy if guys like him would be the ones having loads of kids. It would be amazing for humanity.

In reality, his Asian genes will kick in and he will max out at 5'6". His tiny Asian frame will kick in too. He will get mogged by all the guys in his class. Girls will fuck the big dumb jocks like always through history. And he will spend all his time engaged in esoteric thought that slowly drives him mad and leads him to underachieve in life.

High IQ leads to lower sexual success. Women want big attractive brutes with average intelligence.

I hope he gets hit by a truck.

I would be happy if guys like him would be the ones having loads of kids. It would be amazing for humanity.

In reality, his Asian genes will kick in and he will max out at 5'6". His tiny Asian frame will kick in too. He will get mogged by all the guys in his class. Girls will fuck the big dumb jocks like always through history. And he will spend all his time engaged in esoteric thought that slowly drives him mad and leads him to underachieve in life.

High IQ leads to lower sexual success. Women want big attractive brutes with average intelligence.

Yeah if humanity or half of humanity gets replaced by this kid humanity would be alot better, the planet would be better and we would more technologically developed.

his dad is white and looks fairly tall so id say he would atleast be 5'9 (considered tall in singapore) also he looks fairly attractive for a hapa

he will do fine as long as he stays in his own country

I was considered one of these stupidly smart kids. My IQ was really high for my age as a child and apparently my teachers wanted to basically wanted me to skip over all of elementary and middle school. My parents only let me skip forward two grades and decided to not do it again because they didn't want to inhibit my social development.

JUST FUCKING LOL

I got depressed af by the time I hit highschool and went from being a straight A student to becoming a straight C student. Never did any of my homework and slept through all my classes. I remember my dad being super pissed at the first C I ever got and I honestly did not give a single fuck. My sister had similar high IQ genes and was a straight A student, mogging the fuck out of me in high school because she was also hot and got the social validation I didn't get. But apparently my parents thought I was the golden child so the pressure was still put on me, which caused me to give even less of a fuck. I occasionally wonder how different my life would be if my parents let me be one of those kids who got their college degree at 12. I would be on top of the world if some college slut let me fuck her at 13 years old and my life would've been completely different. Oh well, we can do what ifs all day.

Elliot Rodger was a legit Brainlet volcel.

This kid mogs Elliot Rodger to Hell and back and he hasn't even hit puberty yet.

You're right.
Nerds > Chad

Elliot Rodger is normie tier. The kid will atleast be high tier normie and will probably marry a 5'4" white foid.

With all of those stats and feats I’d be surprised if some (((scientists))) don’t go poking around

Elliot Rodger is normie tier. The kid will atleast be high tier normie and will probably marry a 5'4" white foid.
If you say so...
But he may end up feeding pigeons like Tesla.

So what? Pretty boy Einstein ricecel aint making it anywhere with his manlet micro dick body. The world is full of these prodigies that are just bragging rights for their parents but they NEVER make it further than being the topic for some clickbait.

Poor guy. He's going to be seriously depressed and work for a society that doesn't benefit him wheresoever.

Men are not created equal. Why do we still think all human life is equal?

A kid goes through advanced topics like it's nothing while some numale on reddit brags to this day about how he once destroyed a religious misogynist with le logic

Who the fuck cares. I don't know who he IQ mogs or what his modus operandi is. People here need to stop sucking up.

I was considered one of these stupidly smart kids. My IQ was really high for my age as a child and apparently my teachers wanted to basically wanted me to skip over all of elementary and middle school. My parents only let me skip forward two grades and decided to not do it again because they didn't want to inhibit my social development.

JUST FUCKING LOL

I got depressed af by the time I hit highschool and went from being a straight A student to becoming a straight C student. Never did any of my homework and slept through all my classes. I remember my dad being super pissed at the first C I ever got and I honestly did not give a single fuck. My sister had similar high IQ genes and was a straight A student, mogging the fuck out of me in high school because she was also hot and got the social validation I didn't get. But apparently my parents thought I was the golden child so the pressure was still put on me, which caused me to give even less of a fuck. I occasionally wonder how different my life would be if my parents let me be one of those kids who got their college degree at 12. I would be on top of the world if some college slut let me fuck her at 13 years old and my life would've been completely different. Oh well, we can do what ifs all day.
what did you get?

it's lonely at the top. I wouldn't want to swap with him tbh.