Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SUIFUEL FOR DICKCELS etc. PURE, MAX OCTANE, DIESEL CLASS, GRADE. A. SUIFUEL.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Bolded highlights for those too lazy to read the whole thing. This is an excerpt from Michelle Langley's book called Women's Infidelity and she is lecturing a man who is having issues with his wife.

=============================================

She might discover that the guy has a small penis and decide to pass on intercourse. It just may not be worth the miles [on her depreciating vagina].

What, are you kidding me? A woman might decide not to sleep with a guy because he has a little dick?

You may want to believe that the size of a man’s penis doesn’t matter, but it can matter a lot—especially during a woman’s sexual prime [author thinks a woman's sexual prime is later in life because of higher libido/t-levels]. A few times during my research I was able to interview both partners in a relationship. I remember this thirty-six year old, very attractive divorced woman who had started seeing the recently promoted president of the bank where she worked. The guy was a twenty-nine year old, average looking, married man.

The guy was married?

Yeah, he was married and his wife was pregnant with their first child.

Anyway, this man and woman started out talking and flirting with each other, then began meeting for drinks. Over a period of three months, they talked about the possibility of him leaving his wife and the two of them starting a life together, but they didn’t have sex—only kissed and fooled around. One night while they were together, the woman decided to give the guy oral sex and that’s when she found out that he had a really small penis.

I can’t believe that people tell you this kind of stuff.

I’ve found that people are pretty open about their experiences if you are interested in what they have to say and don’t judge them. After having oral sex with this guy the woman wasn’t interested in him anymore. She said she knew that sex with him wouldn’t be fulfilling.

She didn’t tell the guy she didn’t want to see him anymore because he had a little dick, did she?

No, unfortunately she didn’t.

What do you mean unfortunately? No man wants to hear that. You don’t know what that can do to a guy’s self-esteem.

I think I do. It probably makes a man feel the same way a woman feels after she has a child and her vagina has stretched out, or the way many women feel when they start getting older and believe they are no longer sexually desirable to men. Don’t think these things affect a woman’s self-esteem any less than they affect a man’s. Society has just always been more protective of male self-esteem.

Well what happened, what did she tell the guy?

She told him she didn’t feel right about being with a married man. To make a long story short, the guy ended up leaving his wife. That’s what he thought she really wanted. It was very sad. He lost his wife and his job over it.

Did she ever tell him the truth?

No, she told him that she just couldn’t live with the guilt of breaking up his family.
She lied in an effort to protect the man’s feelings as well as his image of her. Over a year later when I talked to him, he was still trying to figure out what went wrong. He said he still loved her and believed she loved him. He thought there was a possibility that they would be together someday.

When females are in their prime, they want to have intercourse. If a man has a small penis, a woman doesn’t feel anything. It’s just common sense. If you stick your finger into an empty mason jar you don’t feel anything, do you? A larger penis stimulates the clitoris.

But if a woman doesn’t screw around with every guy who comes along, she stays tight and doesn’t have to worry about it.

No, Kevin. Then the guy doesn’t have to worry about it. Men don’t want to be judged like women for their physical attributes. Men don’t want to be compared with other men like women have always been compared with other women.
Do you know, when I was in junior high, my health teacher told our all-female class that we should wait to have sex until we were married because if we started having sex before then, we would be all used up and no man would want to marry us? The myth that women get stretched out and used up if they sleep with a lot guys is just another one of the lies employed to deter females from having numerous sexual partners. Having a baby or passing a basketball through the vagina is going to stretch it out a bit, but a quarter-inch to an inch or two in circumference isn’t going to make much of a difference. Guys aren’t worried that females will get stretched out from sleeping with other guys; they’re afraid that females will find more enjoyable penises. Men are afraid that their penis is going to be compared to other penises. So that’s how women find out if guys have big penises. They mess around with them. Sometimes they find out by word of mouth, through their girlfriends and through male friends of the men who have big penises.

Women don’t mind if their friends sleep with the same guy they’re sleeping with?

No, that’s not how it works. Let’s say a female meets a guy, has sex with him and then tells her friend, or friends, about the sexual encounter which includes the size of the guy’s penis. One or more of the females she tells may at some future point seek out the guy and have sex with him, but she won’t usually go back to her friends and talk about having done so
. It’s kind of like when a guy gets a really good blow job. He tells his friends and then they try to get one, too. It’s a lot like that. I once interviewed a man who had been with several married women, nine to be exact. At the time that I interviewed him, I was already aware that females did this, so when he told me how many married women he had slept with, I knew he had to have a large penis. He also mentioned that he didn’t go out looking for married women; they just seemed to find him. I remember thinking to myself at the time, I’m sure they did. I ended up getting an interview with the married woman he was sleeping with at the time. I asked her if the guy was hung well and she said, very well. Then I asked her if, prior to sleeping with him, someone had told her about how big the guy’s penis was. Her answer was yes, but she wondered how I knew. Turns out, one of her friends had slept with him a couple of years before, so she looked him up. There was another guy I interviewed whose male friends regularly commented on the size of his penis. The majority of this guy’s friends were married and, over the years, he’d slept with all but three of the eight wives. All of the wives had pursued him.

That blows my mind. I can’t believe women do that. So, even if a woman is just naturally really tight, will she still want a guy who’s hung pretty well?

This is really bugging you. I guess you must have a small penis.

It’s not bugging me. I was just asking.

Just have a big penis bro :feelscry:

Size doesn't matter cause it's not like any girl will let you fuck her anyway.

:feels:
"Its personality and hard work that matters inkwell,not genes and big dicks'

Size doesn't matter cause it's not like any girl will let you fuck her anyway.
But a big dick can give you more confidence in general life , for example when confronted with other males .
Men with big dicks are always more dominant , cause they can mog the other guy .
So even if you wont get sex cause of your face , big dick energy can still give you lifefuel .

Looks like CuckTears are feeling the dark pain of the DickPill rip through their narrow hearts.
The truth is that if you're less than 8inches, you're considered a babydick to ALL femoids. Even if 6-7 inches is average, EVERY foid has access to the elite top 5% of dicks so you're fucking done for. Dickmaxx before it's too late and even then, there will always be a bigger dick out there.
Why bother with LTRs in today's age?

From another great book hehe:

(...)
Avery (45, married) echoed this sentiment:
I really hate it when men don’t reveal their size or claim they “don’t know,” but they claim to have “never had complaints” as if that should reassure me that his size is good. I think of all the teeny tiny dicks I’ve seen up close and how that guy is somewhere right now telling a girl, “I’ve never had complaints” and he’s technically right because I didn’t tell him his dick was too small. Why not? Because I don’t want to make him so angry that he might try to jack up my real life, or hurt my primary partner by telling I slept with him. I look back on those experiences and really wish I’d told the guy to get the tweezers to put that little thing away, and just left the room. It makes me feel bad about myself to know
I basically had charity sex.

(...)

"The Secret Life of the Cheating Wife
Power, Pragmatism, and Pleasure in Women’s Infidelity
Alicia M. Walker
LEXINGTON BOOKS"

but a quarter-inch to an inch or two in circumference
Reminder that women aren't smart enough to comprehend the difference between diameter and circumference.

it never began for sub7inch

Total suifuel. Dickcels are the truecels

jfl a this dumb bitch saying 1-2 inch circumference stretch isnt much when that is a huge difference. thin dicks are a joke to these blown out roastflaps.

is just meme (((mods))) said that

Good thing my wife will never leave my basement.

Dick size is a bizarre thing. A man could be otherwise great but his dick is literally too small and it's inherited. I guess it's not too small to rape though. Lol. The woman's pleasure doesn't actually matter in nature. However in a society where mating is based off of a woman's feelings, it can ruin you.
The majority of this guy’s friends were married and, over the years, he’d slept with all but three of the eight wives. All of the wives had pursued him.

Wow this faggot sleeps with his friends wives.

Last edited:
This is why rape exists and I will never fault a small dicked rapist

Having a small dick is a death sentence. You can't do anything to fix it. You're powerless. You can't just go out, find a well-hung Tyrone, chop his dick off and graft it to your body.

Having a small dick is a death sentence. You can't do anything to fix it. You're powerless. You can't just go out, find a well-hung Tyrone, chop his dick off and graft it to your body.
You can fix it with:
- traction devices
- PGE1maxxing
- Jelqing 3000 hrs
- Kegels
- Clamping

The takeaway from this is it's ok for a foid to stretch out 2 inches or whatever yet for a man an inch difference might as well be the world.

It's a lottery, so many factors at play before you even begin & a dick size is one of them.

Whores will destroy their pussy in search of elephant cock then complain when the majority of men don't measure up & are surprised that a man that holds value with women does NOT want to commit to her instead opting to keep fucking many many women.

Social circle is legit bigtime.

A man cannot have a small cock & be seen as anything but pathetic yet a foid can have a flat chest & no ass yet still be seen as having value through means of vagina, loli fetish, at least she's not fat etc....

Average = small to women, they see an 8 inch cock & think it's 11. 6 is 5 to them.
You can fix it with:
- traction devices
- PGE1maxxing
- Jelqing 3000 hrs
- Kegels
- Clamping
During that whole ordeal you better never fuck up once, tweak something incorrectly & damage some nerves leading to limp dick forevah!

View attachment 150554
Looks like CuckTears are feeling the dark pain of the DickPill rip through their narrow hearts.
The truth is that if you're less than 8inches, you're considered a babydick to ALL femoids. Even if 6-7 inches is average, EVERY foid has access to the elite top 5% of dicks so you're fucking done for. Dickmaxx before it's too late and even then, there will always be a bigger dick out there.

But a big dick can give you more confidence in general life , for example when confronted with other males .
Men with big dicks are always more dominant , cause they can mog the other guy .
So even if you wont get sex cause of your face , big dick energy can still give you lifefuel .
Tbh
Having a small dick is a death sentence.

View attachment 150554
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Just get a new dick theory

The takeaway from this is it's ok for a foid to stretch out 2 inches or whatever yet for a man an inch difference might as well be the world.

It's a lottery, so many factors at play before you even begin & a dick size is one of them.

Whores will destroy their pussy in search of elephant cock then complain when the majority of men don't measure up & are surprised that a man that holds value with women does NOT want to commit to her instead opting to keep fucking many many women.

Social circle is legit bigtime.

A man cannot have a small cock & be seen as anything but pathetic yet a foid can have a flat chest & no ass yet still be seen as having value through means of vagina, loli fetish, at least she's not fat etc....

Average = small to women, they see an 8 inch cock & think it's 11. 6 is 5 to them.

During that whole ordeal you better never fuck up once, tweak something incorrectly & damage some nerves leading to limp dick forevah!
i tried it like a dumbass and caused damage that is still there. so fucking stupid men put themselves through this because holes want above average dicks some want huge too.

Yes...In life huge risks must be taken to reap the biggest rewards.

Don´t they fuck horses ?
Zoophilia a.k.a bestiality ?

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Penismaxxing is a good idea and quite legit. I've gone from average to big.

But if you've been an incel your whole life it's very hard to undo the incel conditioning and act like a big dick alpha.

I'm not low-inhib enough to go out with a visible bulge or tell girls I have a massive dick or whatever.

So still not running big dick game

But but dickpill is a meme. :feelskek:

fucking whores only horse dick can satisfy them with my 12cm they wouldn't feel anything

feminist propaganda really. none of the stories are real, none of the information is real. all an elaborate fuck men hurt their feelings as much as you can bullshit piece. jfl @ getting pissed about it. sure dick size matters but now magically women believe in the stretched pussy meme and on top of that they should talk shit to the guy about his dick size? lol yeah sure. everyone on earth is having 50 affairs and they all tell each other about it and create yelp pages for a guys dick? yup 100% factual. whats more believable feminazis are blackpilled and think like incels or they just want to fuck with men?

Women are disgusting creatures.

I read the whole thing

Bolded highlights for those too lazy to read the whole thing. This is an excerpt from Michelle Langley's book called Women's Infidelity and she is lecturing a man who is having issues with his wife.

=============================================

She might discover that the guy has a small penis and decide to pass on intercourse. It just may not be worth the miles [on her depreciating vagina].

What, are you kidding me? A woman might decide not to sleep with a guy because he has a little dick?

You may want to believe that the size of a man’s penis doesn’t matter, but it can matter a lot—especially during a woman’s sexual prime [author thinks a woman's sexual prime is later in life because of higher libido/t-levels]. A few times during my research I was able to interview both partners in a relationship. I remember this thirty-six year old, very attractive divorced woman who had started seeing the recently promoted president of the bank where she worked. The guy was a twenty-nine year old, average looking, married man.

The guy was married?

Yeah, he was married and his wife was pregnant with their first child.

Anyway, this man and woman started out talking and flirting with each other, then began meeting for drinks. Over a period of three months, they talked about the possibility of him leaving his wife and the two of them starting a life together, but they didn’t have sex—only kissed and fooled around. One night while they were together, the woman decided to give the guy oral sex and that’s when she found out that he had a really small penis.

I can’t believe that people tell you this kind of stuff.

I’ve found that people are pretty open about their experiences if you are interested in what they have to say and don’t judge them. After having oral sex with this guy the woman wasn’t interested in him anymore. She said she knew that sex with him wouldn’t be fulfilling.

She didn’t tell the guy she didn’t want to see him anymore because he had a little dick, did she?

No, unfortunately she didn’t.

What do you mean unfortunately? No man wants to hear that. You don’t know what that can do to a guy’s self-esteem.

I think I do. It probably makes a man feel the same way a woman feels after she has a child and her vagina has stretched out, or the way many women feel when they start getting older and believe they are no longer sexually desirable to men. Don’t think these things affect a woman’s self-esteem any less than they affect a man’s. Society has just always been more protective of male self-esteem.

Well what happened, what did she tell the guy?

She told him she didn’t feel right about being with a married man. To make a long story short, the guy ended up leaving his wife. That’s what he thought she really wanted. It was very sad. He lost his wife and his job over it.

Did she ever tell him the truth?

No, she told him that she just couldn’t live with the guilt of breaking up his family.
She lied in an effort to protect the man’s feelings as well as his image of her. Over a year later when I talked to him, he was still trying to figure out what went wrong. He said he still loved her and believed she loved him. He thought there was a possibility that they would be together someday.

When females are in their prime, they want to have intercourse. If a man has a small penis, a woman doesn’t feel anything. It’s just common sense. If you stick your finger into an empty mason jar you don’t feel anything, do you? A larger penis stimulates the clitoris.

But if a woman doesn’t screw around with every guy who comes along, she stays tight and doesn’t have to worry about it.

No, Kevin. Then the guy doesn’t have to worry about it. Men don’t want to be judged like women for their physical attributes. Men don’t want to be compared with other men like women have always been compared with other women.
Do you know, when I was in junior high, my health teacher told our all-female class that we should wait to have sex until we were married because if we started having sex before then, we would be all used up and no man would want to marry us? The myth that women get stretched out and used up if they sleep with a lot guys is just another one of the lies employed to deter females from having numerous sexual partners. Having a baby or passing a basketball through the vagina is going to stretch it out a bit, but a quarter-inch to an inch or two in circumference isn’t going to make much of a difference. Guys aren’t worried that females will get stretched out from sleeping with other guys; they’re afraid that females will find more enjoyable penises. Men are afraid that their penis is going to be compared to other penises. So that’s how women find out if guys have big penises. They mess around with them. Sometimes they find out by word of mouth, through their girlfriends and through male friends of the men who have big penises.

Women don’t mind if their friends sleep with the same guy they’re sleeping with?

No, that’s not how it works. Let’s say a female meets a guy, has sex with him and then tells her friend, or friends, about the sexual encounter which includes the size of the guy’s penis. One or more of the females she tells may at some future point seek out the guy and have sex with him, but she won’t usually go back to her friends and talk about having done so
. It’s kind of like when a guy gets a really good blow job. He tells his friends and then they try to get one, too. It’s a lot like that. I once interviewed a man who had been with several married women, nine to be exact. At the time that I interviewed him, I was already aware that females did this, so when he told me how many married women he had slept with, I knew he had to have a large penis. He also mentioned that he didn’t go out looking for married women; they just seemed to find him. I remember thinking to myself at the time, I’m sure they did. I ended up getting an interview with the married woman he was sleeping with at the time. I asked her if the guy was hung well and she said, very well. Then I asked her if, prior to sleeping with him, someone had told her about how big the guy’s penis was. Her answer was yes, but she wondered how I knew. Turns out, one of her friends had slept with him a couple of years before, so she looked him up. There was another guy I interviewed whose male friends regularly commented on the size of his penis. The majority of this guy’s friends were married and, over the years, he’d slept with all but three of the eight wives. All of the wives had pursued him.

That blows my mind. I can’t believe women do that. So, even if a woman is just naturally really tight, will she still want a guy who’s hung pretty well?

This is really bugging you. I guess you must have a small penis.

It’s not bugging me. I was just asking.
Too long didn't read