Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Suifuel for ickycels. Enter at your own risk

Straight from the whore's mouth

Pakistanicurryboy, so is his cousin a Pakistani? If so, tells you all you need to know about Islam as a moderating influence on foids.

"I love my Stacy cousin" :soy:

Pakistanicurryboy, so is his cousin a Pakistani? If so, tells you all you need to know about Islam as a moderating influence on foids.
She uses the word "simp", likely a westernised currywhore, like the rest of them.

foids expose their true nature, simps laugh it off prt.14244

nothing is enough for these spoilt entitled brats, just imaging having someone simp for you, thats the most valuable thing you can have but we dont get a mere taste because we dont have tits
ERoo0m.gif

Women these days don't view men as humans

nothing is enough for these spoilt entitled brats, just imaging having someone simp for you, thats the most valuable thing you can have but we dont get a mere taste because we dont have tits
Let´s face it.
They all deserve the bullet for being whores.

It's situations like this where i think hitting women should be allowed

tbh.