Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel SuiFuel for manlets, especially ethnicels in the West

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
Meta-study published by The Lancet for mean heights of 19 year olds. Massive sample size of 65 million and 2000+ population studies. Particularly relevant as other height studies show the average heights for all age groups, but for us it is irrelevant if we are taller than old people.

Boys Height

Boys Height Change

This next map shows the age at which Dutch boys and girls are when their height is the same as the average height of 19 year olds in a given country. For example if we look at Indian males, we can see that the average 19 year old Indian male is the same height as the average 14 year old Dutch boy

Dutch

brutal no reply for somewhat relevant studies based on blackpill

brutal no reply for somewhat relevant studies based on blackpill
Indeed. This study shows what we already knew, that zoomers are very tall

I always thought if I migratemaxx and go to the West I'll have better luck because an Islamic society and conservative values wouldn't be an obstacle anymore.
It was only after joining this site and learning about all this blackpill material that I realized even if I have a chance it's going to be right here. So over for ethnics in the West. :feelsbadman:

I always thought if I migratemaxx and go to the West I'll have better luck because an Islamic society and conservative values wouldn't be an obstacle anymore.
It was only after joining this site and learning about all this blackpill material that I realized even if I have a chance it's going to be right here. So over for ethnics in the West. :feelsbadman:
Yes, West is good for first generation immigrants tbh, but if you were born here or grew up her me for most of your life, it is bad as you "expect more" from soyciety and notice more subtle thing.

Not one analysis

What is there to analyse? Zoomers (the cohort of most people on this site) are all tall as hell and manlets can no longer cope with average height statistics for the population as a whole, which included manlet old people.