Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Suifuel Story

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Im gonna share the worst part of my life that still haunts me after many years

Someone invited me to their birthday party, taking place in their house, I was bluepilled and nice so I got them a present for the occasion. When I got there, when people opened the door, they expressed surprise at me being there, but not in the positive manner jfl. I placed my present on the gift table with everyone elses. This is where everything began to go to shit, everyone was told to sit down at a bunch of tables, except all of them had groups of friends in them. I was the only person standing up and it was embarrassing, I went to my friends on one of the tables to ask I could sit next to them but they said the chair was taken by someone not there yet. I went to a few other tables after building courage and all rejected me, the last one just telling me to outright fuck off. I then just went outside for the night until my mum picked me up. Being alone with everyone inside cheering and talking was major ER fuel and what made me realize I lived on a different plane of existence. At the end, I asked to have my gift back because I felt ripped off and they said "but dats rood :(" and pushed me outside. Fucking assholes, I wish I left dogshit inside that gift because that's what they deserve. Not to mention that I don't think the seat my friend said was taken was ever actually used, just a ploy to nicely say they dont want me there.

Brutal, good that I wasn't invited to any of those types of parties.

thats brutal af tbh

lmao something similar happened to me when i went to the only party of my life.
It was the birthday of a classmate and since i was a redpiller faggot that thought i had to improve my personality i went there to try to socialize. When i came basically no one gave a shit and i sit alone playing sudoku on my cellphone for around 2 hours then i sent a message to my mother to come pick me up.

Sorry that happened to you. Sounds like a truly shitty experience. Makes me glad I was never invited to any birthday parties.

this
inb4 "fakecel if invited to party! :feelstastyman:"
it's honestly a blessing to never go to them, as an incel, parties are pure suifuel
I've been to birthday meetups ( 3-4 close friends who I'm still friends with today ) but not parties jfl.
I've always been the type to only hang around people I know and feel comfortable around.
If my friend invited me to a party where I know a lot of strangers would be at I'd deny.

That was brutal. I also always felt out of place wherever i went. The moment you talk in a group you just know from the tone of their voices or the look on their faces that they don't want you there and they feel uncomfortable. The blank stares are just suicidefuel man

Whoever invited you to the party is one brutal fucker. He probably just thought he can get a free gift out of you or something, pathetic. People don't realize it's the shit like this in life that play a role in our Inceldom and turn us "hateful". Normies are the real evil ones

I would have roped after going through that. Brutal.

the only party i ever went to was this birthday party when i was about 9-10.It was me and a few other guys who were "friends" so it wasn't the worst.brutal story though.

Fucking ragefuel ngl:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Im gonna share the worst part of my life that still haunts me after many years

Someone invited me to their birthday party, taking place in their house, I was bluepilled and nice so I got them a present for the occasion. When I got there, when people opened the door, they expressed surprise at me being there, but not in the positive manner jfl. I placed my present on the gift table with everyone elses. This is where everything began to go to shit, everyone was told to sit down at a bunch of tables, except all of them had groups of friends in them. I was the only person standing up and it was embarrassing, I went to my friends on one of the tables to ask I could sit next to them but they said the chair was taken by someone not there yet. I went to a few other tables after building courage and all rejected me, the last one just telling me to outright fuck off. I then just went outside for the night until my mum picked me up. Being alone with everyone inside cheering and talking was major ER fuel and what made me realize I lived on a different plane of existence. At the end, I asked to have my gift back because I felt ripped off and they said "but dats rood :(" and pushed me outside. Fucking assholes, I wish I left dogshit inside that gift because that's what they deserve. Not to mention that I don't think the seat my friend said was taken was ever actually used, just a ploy to nicely say they dont want me there.

Lain suicidie

You should've broken into the Garage and set the house on fire with gasoline all around. No surrenders, no escape. I guarantee you that they used you intentionally. Don't you ever think that they didn't know what they were doing. I've overheard foids talking About exploiting men just like that.
Your Feelings of Revenge are justified to the max.

I remember one time in highschool someone scammed me out of Money and then felt guilty so he invited me to his Birthday Party. It was unpleasant to say the least.
Another guy I hung out with had a chadlite face but didn't realize his potential until he dropped out of School, upon which he immediately started fucking 7/10 chinese foids on top of not Talking to me anymore.

We are all alone in this world, I wish I had a Buddy for the journey but I'm afraid that's never gonna happen.

God that was hard to read. Who was that fucker anyway and why did he invited you to his birthday just to act like this? Idk, but in that situation I would've thought about burning off that house. Fuck them and then they wonder why are we hateful

anyone going through such shit should socialmaxx... watch normies and learn to interact like them if you want to avoid similar situations

At least you got invited

you should never accept invitations OP.
going to social gatherings never end well for Incels like us

Very brutal. Suifuel indeed

In 7th grade I got invited to a Bahtmitzfah. Yeah, the jewish 13th birthday party thing. And it was a girls too. I didn’t really know her but we went to the same elementary school and I think she just invited everyone from there. It was at this local bowling alley they rented out and they put a dance floor there. I hate dancing so I avoided it. Some adult went over and was like “Come on show us your moves little guy!” (JFL at being called little guy as a teenager manletdom is brutal). I refuse and to make people stop asking me I went to the bathroom to wait out the party till my mom would pick me up. I forgot to wear an undershirt and I got really bad chaffed nipple. It hurt like shit. I had to walk while using one hand to hold my shirt out in front of me so it would hurt less. People made fun of me for it. Eventually I was just like fuck this and I went outside and texted my mom to pick me up. It was freezing outside and raining too. Ruined my only dress shirt basically. After about half an hour she got there and drove me home. That was the last time I attended a large party