Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SUMMER HATE THREAD - ALL PRAISE THE WINTER

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
This thread is a SUMMER HATE THREAD. The winter is our strength, weather diversity up my ass!

I thought I'd ascend in Japan during the summer but it was my destiny to ascend in the winter.

I will buy a nice wool coat to mark the occasion.

Determined

I like both summer and winter. Just seeing people diminishes the feeling of loneliness in my case, so the summer is better since in the winter everyone is hiding in their basements.
The winter is cozy as fuck, everything looks beautiful and the feeling of coming home after a long cold day is amazing, but spending this time with someone would be better. In the winter you're reminded about the fact that most couples are having a hot bath while some kindles light up and create a romantic atmosphere. Most couples are wrapped in their soft coats while they are watching the movement of the flames in the fireplace.
They are driving together in their cars and having deep conversations while snowflakes are hitting the windshield. Is there anything more satisfying than that?

Haven't been at the beach for 8 years now. I'd love to go every summer but I am just too ashamed to expose myself there.
Love to cycle in the forest or though the fields tho
Summer is good when you can cut out the normies

I like winter except for shoveling. I have to shovel numerous buildings for hours. That being said summer is too hot and my rats always have medical emergencies because of the heat. I lost 2 rats to heat stroke this summer and I won't lose any in the winter.

Ah, another winter lover :heart::heart::heart:

The weather is getting better ngl tbqh.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 51
Best season to get comfy and watch chinese cartoons

I love winter because i can hide in my coat without getting sweaty

Peoples' brains have been shown to work better in the cold, winter is literally the high IQ season

I love winter so much because i can watch how normies hate it.

fuck yeah its our season bitches.