Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer is suifuel for us incels

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Attractive foids in scantly clad clothing showing off their amazing bodies and you're constantly reminded of what you can't have. At least during winter they're all covered up. Time to introduce the niqab to the west?

this summer is much worse than previous years. It's the first time I just want to LDAR inside all day. Seems like every bitch wearing booty shorts and crop tops. Even girls in middle school ffs, what is happening

this summer is much worse than previous years. It's the first time I just want to LDAR inside all day. Seems like every bitch wearing booty shorts and crop tops. Even girls in middle school ffs, what is happening
It's an extra hot summer this year, too, at least in my country.

Doubly worse for super framecels as they have to actively hide their frame.

RIP

After wagecucking for 40 hours because I hit the NEET wall, and seeing foids dressed like whores outside and at work, I now need to boil inside my parents house while listening to jb whores partying. What a joke of an existence.

The entire summer I've only gone outside to get food at Walmart, and even then it was late at night

It's over tbh

Ive been blackpilled during the past year and experiencing summer now is a terrible torture

every season brings its own set of troubles for incels, incels should work towards making a life where they never have to leave the house (home gym, online food shopping, NEET or work from home)

Shot 0291
Shot 0291
Shot 0291
Shot 0291
Shot 0291
Shot 0291
Shot 0291
Shot 0291

The entire summer I've only gone outside to get food at Walmart, and even then it was late at night

Sounds, unironically, pretty nice. I've been trying to fix my sleep schedule so that I can wake up at 6 and head into work early, but the undertaking is recursively sabotaged. None of the stores around here are open 24 hours either, forcing me to weave my way there through a tangle of cunts and normscum under a sea of incandescent heat.