Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Summer sale on steam starts today

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
And there will be not a single game worth buying :feelsautistic::banhammer::incel:

I just wonder how Gaben gonna compete with epic and their really cool deals in the last sale along with free games.

Really i never knew that time to buy

I already have a huge backlog of games I'll likely never play, might as well add to it.

I dunno what to buy so i wont look into it :feelstrash:

I already have a huge backlog of games I'll likely never play, might as well add to it.
same, don't think i'll buy anything unless something i want is ridiculously cheap

I have a lot of games. Don't know what to buy, probably just gonna fill my library up with more classics.

just Yakuza maxxx bro

That game is probably going to be one of the only modern ones I'm going to get. Shitty thing is that my parents owe me $130 because I worked for them, I don't think I'm gonna get it until probably August.

That game is probably going to be one of the only modern ones I'm going to get. Shitty thing is that my parents owe me $130 because I worked for them, I don't think I'm gonna get it until probably August.
I'd recomment also picking up kiwami 2 (kiwami 1 was pretty shit tbh especially rooftop boss) since it has 2nd best story in series also new engine with pretty cool physics, better graphics and ragdolls.

My mom owes me $160 and i'm unemployed neet with no money for games this month JFL why i'm so nice to her by giving her money for bills and shit, Chad would not give a fuck and would keep money to himself while scamming people around him.

lol if you don't pirate games

Time to buy more terrible games that I'll play once and regret buying. :soy:

The only games I want are not even on sale jfl

There goes my savings.

buying games is so pointless

Vampire bloodlines
has good story, taught me lots of social skills lol. It's old game should be pretty cheap.

There is a thing I don't get. If they want to shut it down, you're fucked, aren't you?
You can't even play your vidya without internet.

0uxgd03.png

This is what I'm going to buy so far. I hope my parents can give me the money they owe me in time. Don't want to spend the money I have on this shit.
The only games I want are not even on sale jfl
LMAO same. I want to get SWAT 3 (have it on an alt account) but it's only like 20% off. Fucking lame, the game came out 20 years ago.

I wanna buy some old COD games for nostalgia but I can´t even afford them because I am poor and because Steam charges fucking 20 Euro´s for a 10 year old game!

I wanna buy some old COD games for nostalgia but I can´t even afford them because I am poor and because Steam charges fucking 20 Euro´s for a 10 year old game!
g2a or pirate it ngl

steam is low t

g2a or pirate it ngl
I don´t know how G2A works I usually don´t like buying used shit because there is always trouble with it. Like I would love to buy GTA IV and GTA V on there but if the games are used I am sure I won´t be able to access Social Club which is the reason why the GTA IV, GTA V and Max Payne 3 doesn´t work now. But I just wanted Call of Duty Modern Warfare for nostalgia but I don´t wanna gamble with money I don´t have.

I'm looking for something to waste money on, what are some good games?

I'm looking for something to waste money on, what are some good games?
Yakuza 0/Kiwami 2, DMC 5, Prey (both new and old), Killing Floor 2, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Divinity OS2, Witcher 3 with dlcs, Skyrim with dlcs and mods, Xcom 2 with dlc, Kenshi, Dragon's Dogma, Star Wars Jedi Outcast and Academy, Assassin's Creed Origins, Stalker Series, Doom 1-4, Quake 2 and 4, Gta series, Far Cry 1-4, Saint's Row 3 + 4, Sleeping Dogs, Max Payne 1-3

Last edited:
lol if you don't pirate games
whats the easiest way to do that? I have a windows 10 laptop with a shitty graphics card built in, not editable or moddable

Video games are a waste of fucking time. JFL at spending money to contribute to your own depression.

Video games are a waste of fucking time. JFL at spending money to contribute to your own depression.
Low iq, life is waste of time so better cope with things you enjoy. I don't need to do anything to deepen my depression, fate of incel is a biggest contributor of depression you can think off. Actually games let me cope with depression and anxiety better.