Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Summer Will Be Giga Suicide Fuel, Buddy Boyos! Make Sure To LDAR Extra Hard!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
It's February guys, then March, April, May... and before you know it summer will be upon us.

What was once my favorite season of the year when I was a bluepilled kid is now suicide fuel for a subhuman such as myself.

FACT: SUMMER IS NOT FOR INCELS!

Older Chads and Stacies will be on summer break from college. They will be spending more time being degenerate and having sex because they have more free time. Teenagers will be getting out of highschool and middle school for the summer too! You will be getting life mogged daily seeing 15 year old Chad Jr's holding hands with their girlfriends and kissing them outside. You will also see degenerate foids wearing low tops that expose their cleavage, and booty shorts that ride up their ass crack. When they walk by you, you will WISH you had a hot foid like that by your side... No. That's for CHAD ONLY... At the beach, Chads will be walking around shirtless with their tanned bodies exposing their abs. They will be flaunting their superior genetic quality, hoping to attract any hole that looks their way - and they will succeed... Also, people will enjoy the nice weather by taking their convertibles out of the garage to cruise around town with (brutal licensepill for @LastGerman)... People will be making plans to hang out with their friends and have cookouts, bonfires, pool parties, and camping. All while we sit at home and rot in our bedrooms.

Summer is brutal if you're an INCEL. I already know what my plans are: stay home and play Cyberpunk 2077 on my Xbox.

It's over when you're dreading summer in February.

This whole month is sui fuel

Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed until almost the end of summer broheim

it's always summer here but yes it will still be brutal

I enjoy staring at bobs and vegine!

So what if i can't fuck them? That's nothing new.

At least i can look! I just ignore the Chad's. Keep my brim down and pretend to me on my phony as i stare...

Going to have the exact same routine as now minus the studying, thats basically my summers.

No friends, no girfriend, no big summer trip, chads AND normies will lifemog me to oblivion.

I’ll just LDAR but it’ll be hot outside

Also, people will enjoy the nice weather by taking their convertibles out of the garage to cruise around town with (brutal licensepill for @LastGerman)...

While I have to take public transportation. I really need to end myself.

Jfl at already thinking about summer in February