Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sunday in riceland

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I was just in McDonald's in riceland, and today is the day all the SEA maids have a day off and meet each other to do low IQ shit/ fuck JBW and curry bankers/ tech guys.

Anyway I counted on THREE separate tables this weird thing, where these fat goblin SEA whores were live streaming themselves (hiding the fatness - something guys can't do, we really are worthless in this world) basically just smiling and talking, and then another goblin comes over and starts stroking or combing the hair? And does it for like 10 mins.

Is this some emerging trend? Or is it a cultural SEA thing??

fuck JBW and curry bankers/ tech guys.
why would a sea foid fuck a curry tech guy? Is tech seen as a prestigious position there? In burgurland the curry software engineer is looked down upon.

How was she hiding her fat in a way men can't?

why would a sea foid fuck a curry tech guy? Is tech seen as a prestigious position there? In burgurland the curry software engineer is looked down upon.
Because he pays, and these aren't true tech Dravidian shiktskins, they are light skin arab/Pak passing ones with mild Aryan features.

Even those tech jobs are somewhat prestigious because they pay decent enough for the curry leave curryshithole to go here
How was she hiding her fat in a way men can't?
Because of how the camera was angled on face to hide double chin, and she sort of pushed her fat belly under the table
Update:
Just walked past th JBW bars and saw 7 young SEA maids dancing all sexy to seduce oldcel JBW and make them buy drinks, at lunch time

You probably fuck one of those noodlewhores ded srs

Nah haven't, even the ugly ones, they will just laugh at my subhuman autistic ethnic ass
:feelshehe: @Diocel, but you're northern indid pheno

:feelshehe: @Diocel, but you're northern indid pheno
Not really, because I'm mixed, u can place my pheno anywhere or nowhere.

Also those curries are like all curries, super deluded and low inhib and confident af

Is this singapore?

Update, walking back from gymcelling late at night, take detour past the area where all the JBW are with the SEA maids doing sideline work as whores / weekend GFs.

Most 'couples' I saw the JBW was old, low tier normie face, out of shape, and the noodlewhore was 2-3 points above him, in shape, feminine, and so r were tanned some weren't.

Saw a few where the JBW was young, and in ok shape, and this didn't trigger me, because he was with his looksmatch, and not spending loads (if he even was spending) as these girls are quite cheap.

There was a bunch of BBCs who hang around in case u want to buy any gear, these are proper African BBC and they have such great muscle mass and insertions (all were 1-2 inches taller than me, and one was like 6'1''), and they mistook me for a normie and tried to make some conversation about foids and drugs so I just played along as if I was a normie, but ended up sounding like a fucking autist ('nah brother I'm trying to quit MDMA' , 'no girls for me today I been fucking too much recently that my dick is sore).

FML please drop a nuke here