It's Over Sunrise 7 billion year in the future

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 12h 12m
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNrmd-TiVu0

You may want to pack some sunscreen for that. Factor 100. Silky sheer why not, you're worth it. Men can use that as well.

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

₆⁶₆Satanic₆⁶₆ ☿️Thelemite☿️ ☥Ocultist☥
6d 12h 17m
black people will become the master and only race at that point.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Eternal fucking doomer $Please Swipe Here$
4d 18h 15m
While I like science fiction the very idea of us ever escaping this galaxy is far fetched and fantastical to the point of absurd, and even if you do manage to escape the galaxy colonizing other planets it's only a matter of time that the eternal heat death of the universe or cosmos extinguishes everything, but nobody likes to think about that because everybody likes thinking about technological immortality, nobody likes thinking about all of life and existence having a limited shelf expiration.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 12h 12m
While I like science fiction the very idea of us ever escaping this galaxy is far fetched and fantastical to the point of absurd, and even if you do manage to escape the galaxy colonizing other planets it's only a matter of time that the eternal heat death of the universe or cosmos extinguishes everything, but nobody likes to think about that because everybody likes thinking about technological immortality, nobody likes thinking about all of life and existence having a limited shelf expiration.
It's on a cycle.

My theory is time would cycle with it as well so we've had a few spins on the wheel.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

4d 18h 15m
It's on a cycle.

My theory is time would cycle with it as well so we've had a few spins on the wheel.
If time is infinite where there is no beginning or end then we just live the same miserable lives over and over again in eternal repeat on one giant feedback loop because the God of this cosmos is a cruel son of a bitch that enjoys torturing and toying with smaller life forms [We're just his or her's crippled play things, maybe God is a female after all], I imagine God beating off to the slaughter and suffering of human beings, but then I think to myself if I was God, would I really do anything differently? Hard to say.

Last edited:
Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 12h 12m
If time is infinite where there is no beginning or end then we just live the same miserable lives over and over again in eternal repeat on one giant feedback loop because the God of this cosmos is a cruel son of a bitch that enjoys torturing and toying with smaller life forms [We're just his or her's crippled play things, maybe God is a female after all], I imagine God beating off to the slaughter and suffering of human beings, but then I think to myself if I was God, would I really do anything differently? Hard to say.

No I've got a complete working theory on how it would work in practice, it's rather good. I also think it's probably right as time has to end up and start somewhere. If you tie up the two loose ends you're good to go. No need for a monotheistic creator God at all.

I've worked some freewill to do things differently (multiple universes) into it and even an eventual 'heaven' or Nirvana and hell state of pure torment. Proper job done.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

4d 18h 15m
No I've got a complete working theory on how it would work in practice, it's rather good. I also think it's probably right as time has to end up and start somewhere. If you tie up the two loose ends you're good to go. No need for a monotheistic creator God at all.

I've worked some freewill to do things differently (multiple universes) into it and even an eventual 'heaven' or Nirvana and hell state of pure torment. Proper job done.
Nice, I like this.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 12h 12m
Nice, I like this.

It's been specially designed for Modern Satanism seeing as Satanists really don't like the idea of having to become someone or something else (and they don't generally like the idea of invisible souls flying around) and they obviously don't believe in resurrection of the body after death as that's a bit Christian and bollocks. This is called "Eternal Return". Technically Fredrich Nietzsche first came up with the idea but what he had in mind was literally what you said.

So it needed some work and I think what I have here is quite tasty. If you can get a good hold of the whole death and ultimate goal of life issue you're going straight for the jugular vein of religion/s.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

4d 18h 15m
It's been specially designed for Modern Satanism seeing as Satanists really don't like the idea of having to become someone or something else (and they don't generally like the idea of invisible souls flying around) and they obviously don't believe in resurrection of the body after death as that's a bit Christian and bollocks. This is called "Eternal Return". Technically Fredrich Nietzsche first came up with the idea but what he had in mind was literally what you said.

View attachment 414527

So it needed some work and I think what I have here is quite tasty. If you can get a good hold of the whole death and ultimate goal of life issue you're going straight for the jugular vein of religion/s.
Different religions are merely humanity's attempt to explain or give purpose to the unknowable, like an infant child with a flashlight trying to explore a one mile dark corridor. And that is what humanity is, just one giant collective infant lifeform trying to find itself in an endless sea of darkness, chaos, confusion, and the unknown trying to attach itself to anything that will give itself solace or 'peace' of mind.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
165d 12h 28m

View attachment 414527

Tbh Nietzsche didn't intend the idea of eternal return to be taken literally, it was a philosophical concept around the idea of living a life where one would be happy to live the same live eternally, mostly part of his ubermesnch idea. I don't think he actually believed it was real.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
229d 4h 13m
Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 12h 12m
Different religions are merely humanity's attempt to explain or give purpose to the unknowable, like an infant child with a flashlight trying to explore a one mile dark corridor. And that is what humanity is, just one giant collective infant lifeform trying to find itself in an endless sea of darkness, chaos, confusion, and the unknown trying to attach itself to anything that will give itself solace or 'peace' of mind.

Well all the mind controlling organised religions specifically the Abrahamic ones, that's what Satanism is going after specifically. Without a theory on what happens after death it's a bit of lame duck though imo so it needed something a bit more substantial. Satanists revere life and the physical world, humanity, nature, the cosmos and all sin (to a certain extent) so you need a system where you're to indulge in the delights of the carnal flesh but without having to be subjected to authoritarian rule by either religion or God. So that's what I'm brewing up.

Absolute proper shit going on here, you do have to make human consciousness central to the universe and time itself for this to work. It can be argued that time only really exists (as a flow from past to future) due to our perception of it.

I'm not 100% sure what's going on there but it's kind of vaguely what I have in mind anyway.

Last edited:
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

4d 18h 15m
Well all the mind controlling organised religions specifically the Abrahamic ones, that's what Satanism is going after specifically. Without a theory on what happens after death it's a bit of lame duck though imo so it needed something a bit more substantial. Satanists revere life and the physical world, humanity, nature, the cosmos and all sin (to a certain extent) so you need a system where you're to indulge in the delights of the carnal flesh but without having to be subjected to authoritarian rule by either religion or God. So that's what I'm brewing up.

Absolute proper shit going on here, you do have to make human consciousness central to the universe and time itself for this to work. It can be argued that time only really exists (as a flow from past to future) due to our perception of it.

I prefer the chaos pagan gods to Lucifer, they're older and much wiser. I try to avoid all Semitic forms of thinking which includes all Abrahamic faiths. Beyond that I like what you've done there.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 12h 12m
Tbh Nietzsche didn't intend the idea of eternal return to be taken literally, it was a philosophical concept around the idea of living a life where one would be happy to live the same live eternally, mostly part of his ubermesnch idea. I don't think he actually believed it was real.

You can apply the same philosophical concept to the real thing if it was real. I actually think it is real, though I'm having a bit of mess around trying to make into something people would quite like. You could easily say the the eastern religions had a little bit of an idea so I'm some of that bringing in some of that shit, though into a whole new context. And the pagan beliefs may have had some idea as well.

Norse mythology actually had a snake biting it's own tail surrounding the world, and there's the 'tree of life' (also mentioned in the Bible) right in the middle. Look where humanity lives in the middle in the tree. Look how the symbolism matches up to the reality, if this is true (I'm fairly sure it is).

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
62d 14h 30m
It's on a cycle.

We're trapped niggas
View: https://youtu.be/tliWDMrOjoQ

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 12h 12m
'As comforting as that is, the Church of Satan doesn't actually have a set of beliefs about the afterlife. Simply put, death really is the end: "When we die, the end of consciousness is upon us, and we cannot experience what happens amongst those who succeed us. Life cycles endlessly, and we are part of this process. So we enjoy the here and now, and do not look for a fictive afterlife," Gilmore wrote. This idea that once a person dies, they completely cease to be, affects how Satanists celebrate the dead, too. According to Gilmore, "We know that such ceremonials have no benefit for us once we've died. Many Satanists may decide not to plan on any sort of services or memorials, leaving that up to those who survive them." But, when funerals do take place, Magistra Nadramia told us, it's "uniquely tailored to the life of the deceased." They're less about high-handed rituals or nihilist sermons, and more about celebrating a life that's come to an end. More than anything, Satanists' funerals are an opportunity for loved ones to gather and share what they'll never forget about the deceased. So, to recap: Satanists don't have an elaborate belief system around the afterlife, they don't care how funeral rites are conducted, and they actually prefer to focus on how people lived, rather than how they died. Still think Satanism is all about doom, gloom, and death?'

1614112748845.jpeg
Not bad, but it does need some work. I've got something for them here if they want it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqbkhZq7fu8

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 12h 12m
Yes.

Nikola Tesla: "As the future progresses you will see living nightmares [horrors] beyond your wildest dreams and mental comprehension."

Or something like that anyways...

You've got the horrors to be sure but if you're a genuine pagan you should get this kind of shit here.

You exist within it and it exists within you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GDC3u8k02c

The many are one in the all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PShCL4cjQ&t=2s

That's the shit I'm going for here.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

4d 18h 15m
You've got the horrors to be sure but if you're a genuine pagan you should get this kind of shit here.

View attachment 414572

View attachment 414573

You exist within it and it exists within you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GDC3u8k02c

The many are one in the all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PShCL4cjQ&t=2s

That's the shit I'm going for here.
I love nature, I've been to a variety of wilderness parks over the years and when I'm out there amongst that serene beauty or natural tapestry of all that is wild I am the most happiest. Still, no man is an island, for what is man without woman?

GermaniaIncelia

GermaniaIncelia

celda
21d 20h 19m
the advertisings are getting more intrusive.

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 12h 12m
I love nature, I've been to a variety of wilderness parks over the years and when I'm out there amongst that serene beauty or natural tapestry of all that is wild I am the most happiest. Still, no man is an island, for what is man without woman?

That's a bit of a Christian concern isn't it?

Genesis 2:22-24
The Lord God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones,
And flesh of my flesh;
She shall be called Woman,
Because she was taken out of Man.”
For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

Ephesians 5:28-29
So husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself; for no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ also does the church,

If we had the distractions of some foid in our lives then our minds would become distracted from the fucking cosmos and shit going on and we may end up believing in normie shit instead. Blackpill is a path to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

You can only fully indulge in the pleasures of life when you also partake of the immense pain. You'll be like this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-6dKVNt1C4

Full divinity but also completely fucked. A bit like Odin when he hung himself from World Tree to gain insight into the mystery of the runes. That's the kind of thing we're doing here. A sacrifice of yourself to yourself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQDvyIkudUQ

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

4d 18h 15m
That's a bit of a Christian concern isn't it?

Genesis 2:22-24
The Lord God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. The man said,
“This is now bone of my bones,
And flesh of my flesh;
She shall be called Woman,
Because she was taken out of Man.”
For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.

Ephesians 5:28-29
So husbands ought also to love their own wives as their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself; for no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ also does the church,

If we had the distractions of some foid in our lives then our minds would become distracted from the fucking cosmos and shit going on and we may end up believing in normie shit instead. Blackpill is a path to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

You can only fully indulge in the pleasures of life when you also partake of the immense pain. You'll be like this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-6dKVNt1C4

Full divinity but also completely fucked. A bit like Odin when he hung himself from World Tree to gain insight into the mystery of the runes. That's the kind of thing we're doing here. A sacrifice of yourself to yourself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQDvyIkudUQ
At a certain point of life when all there is nothing but pain and suffering there is no more learning to be had as you've reached the threshold of all human endurance, instead there is only madness to be had. Human beings can only endure so much pain or misery before they mentally breakdown, of course it's different from individual to individual.

Christian? Hardly, the greatest pleasure to any man is woman which is universally subscribed to everywhere.

No, a man without woman or any female contact is nothing more a neutered eunuch who is a slave at the mercy of the rest of society. A male ape made into a circus pet at the whims of society who merely just exists to serve others with no reward to himself and who mindlessly consumes because that is all he has left in life.

Last edited:
Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Overlord
★★★
47d 12h 12m
Christian? Hardly, the greatest pleasure to any man is woman which is universally subscribed to everywhere.

In ancient Greece women were made as a punishment from the gods for men and marriage was an horrible obligation, they would have liked to remain single if they could. Okay they were gay most of them but that's a different cultural perspective there. In our Christian culture marriage for love is the big thing, a religious tradition. Other cultures traditionally tend to arrange marriage between families for reasons of social status/money, so it's not quite what we do.