Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Super blackpill if true

I was about to say they are smarter cause they were encouraged at a young age but then finished reading the title. Exactly.

this is true, although some attractive males just become narcissistic/egotistic retards

Quite significant. It's over.

Genetics fucked us up in every way possible

Albert Einstein was a gigaterachad then. :feelskek:

We live in a society.

Genetics, access to money to pay for medical treatment as & when needs be ASAP, better nutrition thanks to being able to afford better quality food, nice environment so little worry of being had up in a dangerous neighbourhood, more likely to have a goal or course set for you in life by elders rather than aimlessness, better schooling where bullying ain't tolerated due to paying customers, money so ppl kiss your ass, on top of all that better looking so treated better by everyone. All in all you're freed up mentally to do your best with very little brain chatter creeping in sabotaging yourself with fears real or exaggerated as the boot of NT oppression has not stomped your face in.

There ya go
images

I'd be interested in seeing the normal distributions of the attractive vs the unattractive. I wouldn't be surprised if those curves were similar to men vs women, with a wider (perhaps even unbalanced towards low) for uglies and tighter clusters around median for attractive. I suspect that if we separated the mid-wits (100-129) from the genius (130+) that the mid-wits would be more attractive.

So you are telling me I should use the "correct terms" when talking about kikes :feels:
Yikeroonis! Are you an anti-semite?! Wait till I tell my kikerooni overlords about this! :soy:

chads are usually on a black and white spectrum (at least that i've noticed), half of them are either super selfless friendly dudes, the other half is just a bunch of arrogant brainless brutes. i hate them all regardless, fuck chads i hope they all die (in minecraft hardcore mode)

chads are usually on a black and white spectrum (at least that i've noticed), half of them are either super selfless friendly dudes, the other half is just a bunch of arrogant brainless brutes. i hate them all regardless, fuck chads i hope they all die (in minecraft hardcore mode)
I'd say 70% of them are arrogant shitheads

autism boosts IQ and he was ashenazi jewish smartest race on earth
Unlikely.

Remember (((they))) control all the numbers and so called statistics so (((they))) can push any bullshit false narrative about themselves that they want.

Einstein for example wasn’t “super duper smart” as his fellow Jew liars and lowlives in the msm made him out to be.

He was basically a fraud who built his career on the backs of actual genius white scientists and then took all of the credit for their work for himself.

Bottom line is Jews don’t excel/succeed because they are “super duper smart” but rather because they are a collective of nepotistic psychopaths who as a racial group are willing to go lower ie lie more, cheat more and steal more to achieve their end goals more than any other racial group on the planet.