Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Super cucked article but good read on Florence Nightingale's view on women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Surprisingly based views from a foid

"Teehee I'm not like the other women" - t. Female who proceeded to lead the way for other females to enter the workplace, become empowered, and gain financial independence. If she truly knew her place she would have married, had children, and not saturate the workforce

Surprisingly based views from a foid
I'm not worshiping but there are a suprising number of influential women from back then who held pretty much the same views as florence. That women couldn't be trusted to not abuse their rights, that women were very cold and unempathetic to guys as a whole, etc.

Esther Villa was based too

hat women couldn't be trusted to not abuse their rights, that women were very cold and unempathetic to guys as a whole,
couldn't be trusted - abuse their rights - very cold and unempathetic to guys
LET THAT SINK YOUR MIND
WOMAN ARE NOTHING BUT MY SLAVES , here to please me and do as i choose . she is under my commend just like my body is under my commend and she shall never transgress

Often you'll find that it's older women that shame younger women into conforming/"acting right", unsurprisingly most of what Florence says comes from when she' was 40 or older.

She's still a foid so FUCK HER.

Proto virtue signaller.

Didn't read. Is it any good?

Death to all women, i dont give a shit if they're "based"

Death to all women, i dont give a shit if they're "based"
I’m not trying to say she’s different from any other woman just that it’s weird to hear it from a woman.

as fair as holes go, none is more tolerable than Joan of arc