Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Superbowl LII Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Today is the day in which the G.O.A.T

KA8EjqD.jpg

Tom Brady will win his 6th superbowl ring after he sacrifices the Philidelphia iggle's. 
piejH2Y.jpg

with his henchmen Gronk, Amendola, and Dion who will be aiding him in his quest
xn7Q8JY.gif

ileAcoD.gif

lZX157q.gif

This will be the 8th time the New England Patriots reach the superbowl since 2001 marking them as the greatest dynasty in NFL history. NFL Fans of the other teams despise them.

It is absolutely OGRE for the rest of the NFL.

Superbowl is weak sauce. American football is the lamest sport in history. Its not even funny how much better rugby is. Speaking of ruby. I have a six nations match to watch.

Have fun watching a million ads for yet another coronation of Lord Thomas Chadwick Bradley Thundercock Brady.

Patriotscel checking in.

A-VIRGIN-NIGGER is an Eagles fan but I don't think he uses this site anymore.

commander_zoidberg said:
Superbowl is weak sauce. American football is the lamest sport in history. Its not even funny how much better rugby is. Speaking of ruby. I have a six nations match to watch.

Thats because you aren't american

Grotesque said:
Have fun watching a million ads for yet another coronation of Lord Thomas Chadwick Bradley Thundercock Brady.

As a pats fan i am going to enjoy it. Thanks!

ItheIthe said:
Patriotscel checking in.

Does anyone else on here watch the NFL?

Nautica1983 said:
Today is the day in which the G.O.A.T
KA8EjqD.jpg

Tom Brady will win his 6th superbowl ring after he sacrifices the Philidelphia iggle's.
piejH2Y.jpg

with his henchmen Gronk, Amendola, and Dion who will be aiding him in his quest
xn7Q8JY.gif

ileAcoD.gif

lZX157q.gif

This will be the 8th time the New England Patriots reach the superbowl since 2001 marking them as the greatest dynasty in NFL history. NFL Fans of the other Inferior teams despise them.

It is absolutely OGRE for the rest of the NFL.

Nautica1983 said:
Thats because you aren't american

I always knew you yanks weren't right. Literally how can you sit through something so lame? It takes 3 hours to play less than an hour of ball. All they do is reset and play commercials then bash into each other for 20 seconds and then reset and break for more commercials. Have you ever watched a rugby match? For a start real men don't need to play with helmets and pads. The matches have decent pace and stoppages and resets are only a few minutes in a 40 minute half.

Suicel said:

HAHAHA. So true.

commander_zoidberg said:
I always knew you yanks weren't right. Literally how can you sit through something so lame? It takes 3 hours to play less than an hour of ball. All they do is reset and play commercials then bash into each other for 20 seconds and then reset and break for more commercials. Have you ever watched a rugby match? For a start real men don't need to play with helmets and pads. The matches have decent pace and stoppages and resets are only a few minutes in a 40 minute half.

HAHAHA. So true.

Typical small brained Euro critique of American football. You like rugby, cool. But our guys wear pads because you don't have any 6'6" 300lb rugby players. Our football players are mostly bigger than your rugby players. It's a different sport and billions of dollars of revenue says it's pretty entertaining.

commander_zoidberg said:

HAHAHA. So true.

Men who don't want brain damage wear helmets and pads

commander_zoidberg said:

HAHAHA. So true.

I dont know why you're hating so hard. Because its entertaining to watch and I've been watching it since i was 5. Simple as that.I dont care what you think real men don't need to play with, I dont give a fuck if you think Rugby is superior, no one cares dude.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Only problem is that with these helmets CTE and Concussions still happen, ALOT. Lol

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

I once got mildly concussed playing when i was in year 8 due to an accidental collision. Of the 45 or so boys at my school that played i know 3 others who had a suspected concussion. Although further examination at hospital in every case including mine revealed nothing wrong. Only nasty injury i ever had was to one of my testicles and a busted lip. I don't know a single rugby player with any brain injuries from back then or any of the teams we played. The only serious concussion we had at my school in 5 years was some idiot who dived head first into the shallow end of the swimming pool and a friend of mine who made a small bleed on his brain after coming off his motorbike at 17. My dad played Rugby from 11-21 and the only brain injury he has was from a being knocked out by a tool falling off a machine and on his head in 1993.

Where as brain injury in American football is a serious scandal and numerous players have serious issues. I remember some black guy who had traumatic brain injury who killed his wife and kid and then committed suicide. The clubs in many cases knew these guys had brain damage and kept them playing anyway.

teachercel said:
Typical small brained Euro critique of American football. You like rugby, cool. But our guys wear pads because you don't have any 6'6" 300lb rugby players. Our football players are mostly bigger than your rugby players. It's a different sport and billions of dollars of revenue says it's pretty entertaining

Play the best of your NFL without the pads against a typical European or Southern hemisphere club team with only 2/3 of their body mass and they would still get slaughtered. I doubt they could even keep up the pace on the pitch much beyond half time.

ItheIthe said:
Is he that obese eatdatpussy69696969 nigger on Youtube?

I want to Eagles to win so I can go to the parade Monday and get drunk.

People actually watch this or its just Americans?

Fuck this garbage ass defense, I hope they all fall off a bridge, fucking abysmal performance. Absolutely fuck them.

WTF IS THIS NORMIE SHIT, fuckin lol if you watch the superbowl

Grotesque said:
Is he that obese eatdatpussy69696969 nigger on Youtube?

No. But I'm going to kill myself having to listen to that sub 50 IQ Subhuman

Tellem--T said:
WTF IS THIS NORMIE SHIT, fuckin lol if you watch the superbowl

Watching in the NFL is my hobby and a reason to not kill myself.

LETS GO EAGLES.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nautica1983 said:
Fuck this garbage ass defense, I hope they all fall off a bridge, fucking abysmal performance. Absolutely fuck them.

I've been saying for years that Matt Patricia is overrated. hen;s the last time the defense stopped a good offense in the playoffs? I honestly can't remember.

Doubt that whoever replaces him will be much better since we usually hire from within.

ItheIthe said:
I've been saying for years that Matt Patricia is overrated. hen;s the last time the defense stopped a good offense in the playoffs? I honestly can't remember.

Doubt that whoever replaces him will be much better since we usually hire from within.

We stopped the Falcons and Steelers last year, but yeah Matt Patricia is overrated and i cant wait for his homeless looking ass to fuck off to Detroit, he shouldnt be let back on the plane to New Englalnd.

KV3 said:
LETS GO EAGLES.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fuck the Eagles. The worst part about them winning is all the haters are going to blame this loss on Brady even though he threw for 505 yards and 3tds and that fat cunt EDP445 is going to be talking mad shit.

Nautica1983 said:
We stopped the Falcons and Steelers last year, but yeah Matt Patricia is overrated and i cant wait for his homeless looking ass to fuck off to Detroit, he shouldnt be let back on the plane to New Englalnd.

Fuck the Eagles. The worst part about them winning is all the haters are going to blame this loss on Brady even though he threw for 505 yards and 3tds and that fat cunt EDP445 is going to be talking mad shit.

It’s obvious to anyone with half a brain that the GOAT still put on a clinic today, despite maybe 1 or two mistakes (albeit on very difficult to execute situations).

If anyone is to blame it’s that fat fuck in the red suit. If you can get 30something points and still lose you may as well just execute whoever is in charge of your defense.

Gronk said he's mulling his future but there's no way he's retiring now

ItheIthe said:
Gronk said he's mulling his future but there's no way he's retiring now

God i hope he dosent. We need him back on the offense with edelman and Mitchell next season, but if he gets injured again i could see him retiring. I'm more pissed about Bellicheck benching Malcolm Butler RIGHT BEFORE THE GAME. Inexcusable decision there that most likely cost us the game.  BB also stopped him from getting a big contract from New Orleans then signed Gilmore all that money right infront of his face. Butler dosent deserve this shit, hopefully he goes somewhere good next season.

Nautica1983 said:
God i hope he dosent. We need him back on the offense with edelman and Mitchell next season, but if he gets injured again i could see him retiring. I'm more pissed about Bellicheck benching Malcolm Butler RIGHT BEFORE THE GAME. Inexcusable decision there that most likely cost us the game.  BB also stopped him from getting a big contract from New Orleans then signed Gilmore all that money right infront of his face. Butler dosent deserve this shit, hopefully he goes somewhere good next season.

Eric Rowe actually played really well but Patrick Chung really struggled at corner. I guess they just don't think Malcolm is that good anymore.

I also think it's possible this was punishment for ODing on drugs. Earlier in the week Malcolm was in the hospital with "flu like symptoms", who knows what that could mean.

ItheIthe said:
Eric Rowe actually played really well but Patrick Chung really struggled at corner. I guess they just don't think Malcolm is that good anymore.

I also think it's possible this was punishment for ODing on drugs. Earlier in the week Malcolm was in the hospital with "flu like symptoms", who knows what that could mean.

He had a few pass break ups but got burned multiple times he was good for having to play a higher CB position than he should have but Butler should've been playing instead. Chung shouldn't even have been in at corner, they really fucked the defensive lineup up, and Jordan Richards was the worst performer on defense. I don't care if Butler did drugs, you don't bench your top corner 5 minutes before the Superbowl. Very bad decision IMO

Nautica1983 said:
He had a few pass break ups but got burned multiple times he was good for having to play a higher CB position than he should have but Butler should've been playing instead. Chung shouldn't even have been in at corner, they really fucked the defensive lineup up, and Jordan Richards was the worst performer on defense. I don't care if Butler did drugs, you don't bench your top corner 5 minutes before the Superbowl. Very bad decision IMO

Yeah I agree he should have played. We will always wonder "what if?" Doubt Malcolm will be back next year.

Onto the Red Sox for me. My goal is to watch all 162 regular season games + playoffs if they make it.

ItheIthe said:
Yeah I agree he should have played. We will always wonder "what if?" Doubt Malcolm will be back next year.

Onto the Red Sox for me. My goal is to watch all 162 regular season games + playoffs if they make it.

Good luck on the season, I don't watch baseball.