Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Supplement maxxing

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I just bought some valuable supplements such as:

10530421-8984620651426450.jpg

10529442-9554620649944543.jpg

10530943-1504726884876366.jpg

This is me:
E73E299231EA8856FB23C3F9EC15E9F72FE115D3

Enhancemaxxing.

Must supplement our muscles until they can grow no more.

I have heard repeatedly that multi-vitamins are worthless/don't work. Any nutritioncel that can shed some blackpill on the matter?

forge yourself into a weapon

I don't know what's in the first bottle but I think these are more natural than the other two.

Screen Shot 2020 01 13 at 35048 AM
Screen Shot 2020 01 13 at 35149 AM

I kinda forgot about that whey product. It looks legit, quite expensive though but it seems worth it.
It's a 5 pound bag so it should last a while as long as you keep it sealed well and not let in a lot of air.

Low t because no brain force
Pasted image 0 2

I take multi-vitamins and multi-mineral tablets aswell as omega 3s.

Waste of money tbh

I might avoid omega-3 then despite the fact other sources tell that it might increase your testosterone.
I noticed how that source implies omega-3 might decrease T, but this is stupidly false speculation. Flaxseed decreases T because of the lignans. Simply continue taking omega-3 fish oil.

I noticed how that source implies omega-3 might decrease T, but this is stupidly false speculation. Flaxseed decreases T because of the lignans. Take plain omega-3 fish oil.
I didn't know that, good thing I only got one bottle and it's half way done. This is the fish oil I also take for omega 3.

Screen Shot 2020 01 13 at 44146 AM

I didn't know that, good thing I only got one bottle and it's half way done. This is the fish oil I also take for omega 3.

View attachment 189230

Important pills to take besides the blackpill are Lion's Mane Mushroom (promotes mental clarity, spurs neurogenesis), l-theanine (promotes calmness, spurs neurogenesis), ashwaganhda (lowers cortisol, increases T), and Magnesium Glycinate (take at night, promotes calmness).

These are the best supplements I've encountered.

Important pills to take besides the blackpill are Lion's Mane Mushroom (promotes mental clarity, spurs neurogenesis), l-theanine (promotes calmness, spurs neurogenesis), ashwaganhda (lowers cortisol, increases T), and Magnesium Glycinate (take at night, promotes calmness).

These are the best supplements I've encountered.
I take lion's mane powder and it's pretty good at energizing me, and used to take l-theanine but didn't notice a lot of difference. I use magnesium flakes that absorb in your skin, because I read that's one of the best ways to take magnesium besides magnesium glycinate. I never tried ashwaganhda but I always wanted to see if I'll like it. Creatine monohydrate, niacin, boron, vitamin d3, zinc, vitamin A (beta carotene), potassium chloride, calcium, iodine and a multivitamin are my favorite supplements.

Last edited:
Mog me brutally.

good man, i also had the alpha men pills last year. try the 1kg taurine bag from them also. i believe taurine, green tea extract, and pumpkin seed oil have worked to enhance my hair and face a good amount and created better energy levels.

One step closer to becoming the perfect being tbh ngl mogs me

Vitamin D is really cheap, you can get like a year supply for $5 - $20
It's good for T levels and treating seasonal depression

I have heard repeatedly that multi-vitamins are worthless/don't work. Any nutritioncel that can shed some blackpill on the matter?
They're more of an insurance policy against micronutrient deficiencies for people who aren't very diligent about micronutrient balance in their diets. Because generic multivitamins are so cheap and easy to use, there's no reason not to take one.

There was a guy who posted here in 2018 and he was into metformin and other anti aging stuff. Wonder where he's now

I haven't tried wastingmoneymaxxing

Waste of money tbh

Well, I would buy myself a car with my money, if I could drive.

I noticed how that source implies omega-3 might decrease T, but this is stupidly false speculation. Flaxseed decreases T because of the lignans. Simply continue taking omega-3 fish oil.

The one I have bought have omega 3, 6 and 9 though.

are there supplements for beta males?

Testosterone and IGF 1. But it is hard to get. I really want to go on IGF 1.

Vitamin D is really cheap, you can get like a year supply for $5 - $20
It's good for T levels and treating seasonal depression

Vitamin D3 is indeed legit, here in germany it is quite expensive though. The multivitamin I have bought also has some vitamin D3 in it, but it is not enough.

Supplements are pretty worthless ngl, only supplements worth taking are PEDs

probably on looksmax.org
Fontaine. Banned for larping. Anyways Metformin is worth a research. I also take melatonin for brain health, b complex, and abuse my trt.

I haven't tried wastingmoneymaxxing

Whey is not a waste of money. I would say regarding to the fitness industry the only stuff that do work is whey protein and creatine monohydrate. There is nothing wrong to use some money for it. The multivitamin I have bought also contains as good as everything you need and even more.

Actual photo of @LastGerman
9tfsgd2hf1r31

Well, I would buy myself a car with my money, if I could drive.

The one I have bought have omega 3, 6 and 9 though.

Testosterone and IGF 1. But it is hard to get. I really want to go on IGF 1.

Vitamin D3 is indeed legit, here in germany it is quite expensive though. The multivitamin I have bought also has some vitamin D3 in it, but it is not enough.
Balkan Pharmaceuticals cough cough cough

This is why I want the rea ldeal.
What? I heard they were a good supplier? Pity I am just a southamericancel so can't help you with this shit for now. Anyways you can find pharmagrade stuff in the greycel markets tbh

Whey is not a waste of money. I would say regarding to the fitness industry the only stuff that do work is whey protein and creatine monohydrate. There is nothing wrong to use some money for it. The multivitamin I have bought also contains as good as everything you need and even more.
I was just postmaxxing sorry

Just inject test bro.

Just get a car bro.

Sorry, but cope
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg