Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Supporting nowadays' high AoCs, as well as shaming men for lusting after young foids, is one of the biggest forms of whiteknighting ever

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Men can work as wageslaves.

Men can endure inceldom.

Men can go being blown up in wars for the (((bankers))).

Men can go to jail get raped by thugs with AIDS just because they've seen some underage pics/videos on the internet (without even paying for them).

Men can endure fucking everything terrible society throws at them, and no one cares. "Man up, you pussy, lol!"

Meanwhile, the goddesses of society, the holy little princesses, can't even get kissed by an adult, even when they're already sexually mature, with fucking boobs and a juicy pussy pulsating to get fucked, and BEING fucked by young Chads, because they'll get too traumatized! Boohoo, poor little girl, someone help her, quick! Let's burn the heretic who dared to touch her alive!

Hey, cucktears, would you at least care to provide some evidence that sexually developed underage girls get consistently traumatized by any sexual contact with an older man, even if non-violent and non-coercive?

The "transagender" madness you want to push onto LITTLE CHILDREN traumatizes people way more, just look at the suicide rates among the transgender population:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dy-says/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.57e6dddbc6e0

https://www.hrc.org/blog/new-study-reveals-shocking-rates-of-attempted-suicide-among-trans-adolescen

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-more-likely-to-attempt-suicide-idUSKCN1LS39K

Nothing makes my blood boil more than seeing cucked laws pushed by feminist Christians being fiercely defended on a fucking INCEL FORUM.

WAKE UP, YOU FUCKING CUCKS. Modern fertile-aged women wouldn't peck kiss you to save you from being skinned alive, and you want to skin alive the men who merely feel natural attraction towards young developed foids? Why? Fucking retards.

Last edited:
trannies are a whole different can of worms tbh

You know it´s going to be a high iq thread when @Mainländer is OP.

This video was posted earlier and just look as these sluts, here are some pics too if you are too lazy to watch it.

Gfdg
Dsad
Jailbait teen slut

Oh yeah society how can anyone be attracted to these "children" JFL at society calling slutty teenage girls children these aren´t innocent 5 year olds enjoying the blissfull world of ignorant paradise as children experience no these are degenerate slutty creatures that takes pleasure in the unlimited validation they will receive from their bodies and also from the pain and superiority of rejecting men.

Last edited:
Hey, cucktears, would you at least care to provide some evidence that sexually developed underage girls get consistently traumatized by any sexual contact with an older man, even if non-violent and non-coercive?
"They're still little babies you monster." :soy:

High IQ post. A 30-year-old man who feels attracted to a 14-year-old girl is labeled mentally ill by society, while a guy who wants to have his penis mutilated and wants to dress up like a woman is treated as a mentally sane individual. Something is definitely wrong in this world.

nothings gonna change from posting this why bother

nothings gonna change from posting this why bother
You'll never silence the voice of the voiceless!

Also, nothing will change anytime soon in society, but I hope things can at least change in the mind of my fellow incels.

You can't consent just because your body is mature. Your mind has to be mature. You have to be capable of making adult decisions for yourself. And minors are too stupid for that. The evidence is in how fucked up they grow up to be.

You can't consent just because your body is mature. Your mind has to be mature. You have to be capable of making adult decisions for yourself. And minors are too stupid for that. The evidence is in how fucked up they grow up to be.
Foids can't make good decisions regardless of their ages. How many foids are marrying virgin and young with stable, hard-working guys, compared to how many are riding the Chad/Thug cock carousel through their most fertile years? And becoming single moms?

Also, a young foid is way better off under the authority of an older husband than fucking random young Chads.

the tranny issue is, in itself, a threat to incels.

see also: /r9k/
Both foids and trannies must be banned on sight, thank you mods for that.

Foids can't make good decisions regardless of their ages. How many foids are marrying virgin and young with stable, hard-working guys, compared to how many are riding the Chad/Thug cock carousel through their most fertile years? And becoming single moms?

Also, a young foid is way better off under the authority of an older husband than fucking random young Chads.

This is why we keep it as high as it is. People in general are already making bad decisions. Imagine if we gave children that kind of agency.

This is why we keep it as high as it is. People in general are already making bad decisions. Imagine if we gave children that kind of agency.
But we do give them that kind of agency. Most foids are having relationships since tender age, and most also have sex for the first time while still underage.

What's the difference between my cock and the cock of a 14 yo Chad jr., other than the fact I look old and ugly?

Also, I don't support them having agency, I support them being married to older stable guys as soon as puberty. But at least allowing men to express their normal sexuality without all that hypocrisy would already be an improvement.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Eu estou perdendo forte para essas threads. Você realmente está fissurado nisso.

But we do give them that kind of agency. Most foids are having relationships since tender age, and most also have sex for the first time while still underage.

What's the difference between my cock and the cock of a 14 yo Chad jr., other than the fact I look old and ugly?

Also, I don't support them having agency, I support them being married to older stable guys as soon as puberty. But at least allowing men to express their normal sexuality without all that hypocrisy would already be an improvement.

We don't give them that kind of agency, kids can't marry, and we can, we at least ATTEMPT to keep kids from having sex. The most that is generally acceptable is dating. Sexless dating. Because that doesn't involve any of the adult decisions that an adult would have to make. Just decisions a kid could be trusted to make. Very little risk.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Eu estou perdendo forte para essas threads. Você realmente está fissurado nisso.

I'm planning on stop talking about this issue soon tbh, since I'm an incel regardless of the age of the foid tbh. If it were legal to approach 12 year olds and I did it, I would still get rejected by them 100% of the time. But consider this thread my last message regarding this topic, at least for incels.
We don't give them that kind of agency, kids can't marry, and we can, we at least ATTEMPT to keep kids from having sex. The most that is generally acceptable is dating. Sexless dating. Because that doesn't involve any of the adult decisions that an adult would have to make. Just decisions a kid could be trusted to make. Very little risk.
Ok, so let's try this: if an underage sexually developed girl can date a guy her age in a sexless manner, considering your logic, why can't I at least try to date one in a sexless manner as an adult man?

I'm planning on stop talking about this issue soon tbh, since I'm an incel regardless of the age of the foid tbh. If it were legal to approach 12 year olds and I did it, I would still get rejected by them 100% of the time. But consider this thread my last message regarding this topic, at least for incels.
It's completely normal. Old women would choose to get fucked by younger guys too. Not in the first world, though. At least not in the US. Even /pol/ is very cucked about the age of consent.

inb4 whiteknights

It's completely normal. Old women would choose to get fucked by younger guys too. Not in the first world, though. At least not in the US. Even /pol/ is very cucked about the age of consent.
Yeah, I'm fully aware that this forum's high concentration of Americans affects the average opinion on this.

I like to talk a lot about these tabboo topics, such as Sexual Marxism, transagism and AoC hypocrisy because I'm curious to see the logic people will present against them. Considering the premises of normal Marxism, transgenderism and the fact underage girls can date/have sex with guys their age, I don't see how my propositions are invalid without hypocrisy being involved.

In Brazil no one really cares as long as the foid is sexually developed and consenting, I talked on my last video about my 29yo Chadlite friend fucking 15 yos.

I feel like if inceldom werent a thing, and we all had stable healthy relationships, mainlander would still be posting about 14 year old foids.

I feel like if inceldom werent a thing, and we all had stable healthy relationships, mainlander would still be posting about 14 year old foids.
Not if I myself were in a healthy relationship/marriage with one. Or at least with a girl who was about their age when our relationship/marriage started.

Men can endure inceldom.

Men can go to jail get raped by thugs with AIDS just because they've seen some underage pics/videos on the internet (without even paying for them).

Men can endure fucking everything terrible society throws at them, and no one cares. "Man up, you pussy, lol!"

Meanwhile, the goddesses of society, the holy little princesses, can't even get kissed by an adult, even when they're already sexually mature, with fucking boobs and a juicy pussy pulsating to get fucked, and BEING fucked by young Chads, because they'll get too traumatized! Boohoo, poor little girl, someone help her, quick! Let's burn the heretic who dared to touch her alive!

The "transagender" madness you want to push onto LITTLE CHILDREN traumatizes people way more, just look at the suicide rates among the transgender population:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dy-says/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.57e6dddbc6e0

https://www.hrc.org/blog/new-study-reveals-shocking-rates-of-attempted-suicide-among-trans-adolescen

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-more-likely-to-attempt-suicide-idUSKCN1LS39K

Nothing makes my blood boil more than seeing cucked laws pushed by feminist Christians being fiercely defended on a fucking INCEL FORUM.

WAKE UP, YOU FUCKING CUCKS. Modern fertile-aged women wouldn't peck kiss you to save you from being skinned alive, and you want to skin alive the men who merely feel natural attraction towards young developed foids? Why? Fucking retards.

:feelsokman: perfect post

Well you ended it very well

Last edited:
White knight women protecting cucks need to be fed alive to starved tigers

This video was posted earlier and just look as these sluts, here are some pics too if you are too lazy to watch it.

View attachment 70264View attachment 70265View attachment 70266
Oh yeah society how can anyone be attracted to these "children" JFL at society calling slutty teenage girls children these aren´t innocent 5 year olds enjoying the blissfull world of ignorant paradise as children experience no these are degenerate slutty creatures that takes pleasure in the unlimited validation they will receive from their bodies and also from the pain and superiority of rejecting men.

:feelsokman: perfect post

Well you ended it very well
Thanks, bros.

Also, gotta fap now looking at those images.

Sorry for the necro, mods, but I feel like this thread has to be resurrected to balance the plethora of whiteknight agecucked threads going on as of late.

women reach their full mental capacity around age 13

I would risk jail if I had the opportunity to smash
High IQ post. A 30-year-old man who feels attracted to a 14-year-old girl is labeled mentally ill by society, while a guy who wants to have his penis mutilated and wants to dress up like a woman is treated as a mentally sane individual. Something is definitely wrong in this world.

Call me a cuck, but I honestly think the average 24-year-old is more attractive than the average 14-year-old. The tiny frame, and less developed musculature actually seems a bit weird.

What about fully formed women makes you attracted to them?Wouldn't you rather have a 40 year old strong stunning female that's had more dicks in her than a pair of boxers

these whiteknights that would skin a man alive for watching some video are the XXI century witch-hunters.

Men can endure inceldom.

:yes::yes::yes::feelsokman:

Sorry for the necro, mods, but I feel like this thread has to be resurrected to balance the plethora of whiteknight agecucked threads going on as of late.
It's because braincels got banned and the cucks came here, why do you think we have faggots like @Bleachcel make those "pedo" threads?

It's because braincels got banned and the cucks came here, why do you think we have faggots like @Bleachcel make those "pedo" threads?
Dont @ me pussy nigga

Attraction to jb is a secret that a lot of men have.

Attraction to jb is a secret that a lot of men have.
According to the data we have, it's safe to assume most men get sexually aroused by sexually developed underage women. If a behavior is found in most members of a group, we can conclude that it's normal in that group.

According to the data we have, it's safe to assume most men get sexually aroused by sexually developed underage women. If a behavior is found in most members of a group, we can conclude that it's normal in that group.
Most men do find jb sexually attractive. If a girl is 16 and looks like she could be in her 20s, of course men will find her sexually attractive. they just don't act on it. pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children. most men don't wanna admit they find 15-17 year olds attractive because they don't wanna be called a pedophile.

Most men do find jb sexually attractive. If a girl is 16 and looks like she could be in her 20s, of course men will find her sexually attractive. they just don't act on it. pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children. most men don't wanna admit they find 15-17 year olds attractive because they don't wanna be called a pedophile.
The mistake is expanding pedophilia to postpubescent foids. They aren't children biologically, who cares if their minds are still immature, women never really mature in that sense. Hell, even most men nowadays don't fully mature, not even in their 20s.

The mistake is expanding pedophilia to postpubescent foids. They aren't children biologically, who cares if their minds are still immature, women never really mature in that sense. Hell, even most men nowadays don't fully mature, not even in their 20s.
most people aren't mature until they're in their 30s. biologically, an adult is someone who is post pubescent. a child biologically is someone who is prepubescent. girls become biological adults when they're about 15/16. guys become biologically adults at age 16-18.

i've ever dumbasses say that 18 year olds are children.

Whiteknights and moralfags should be banned on site TBH. I fail to understand how people can be a whiteknight after being shat on throughout their whole life. My stance on hebephilia still stands, I'm neutral like always on it, I don't care if a 35 year old man fucks a 15 year old girl. Why should I care? No one gave a shit about all the atrocities done to me, so why should I care if a grown man is fucking a consenting young girl?

It makes me wonder if these whiteknights are nothing but larpers, who never really had any bad life experiences, because that's what it seems like to me.

Also a side note there's LOTS of adult Chads plowing girls as young as 12 right now as I type, why should I care? It goes unnoticed and the young girls enjoy being pounded by Chads and Thugs, so I see no reason to lose sleep over it, when we have more pressing problems to deal with, but no let's focus on Chads fucking underaged girls instead of making real change in the world. Seriously whiteknights and moralfags should die in a fire.

Oh shit , I'm missing out on so much

What about fully formed women makes you attracted to them?Wouldn't you rather have a 40 year old strong stunning female that's had more dicks in her than a pair of boxers

The worst of all are the nuclear copers who think they'll marry a 30 yo virgin woman or something.

Even if that were even remotely possible, especially for an incel, what's the point of being a woman, who can find a good partner with a snap of fingers, and waste all your best years and more than half of your fertility span as a virgin?

You fiend, they are just innocent children, barely even developed, it merely looks like that one in the middle has more than an A cup because your "inkwel vision" you deviant

That isn't a 1000 cock stare on their faces, that's a 1000 rainbows stare

You fiend, they are just innocent children, barely even developed, it merely looks like that one in the middle has more than an A cup because your "inkwel vision" you deviant

That isn't a 1000 cock stare on their faces, that's a 1000 rainbows stare

I remember on twitter someone said how finding 16/17 year olds hot isn’t pedophilia and is normal and he got crucified on Twitter for saying that

Twitter is full of SJWs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back