Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Suppose I wanted the advice of a pick-up artist. Where would I even find one?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I really should try everything in my power to ascend, otherwise I can't say I've tried. I don't believe in pick-up art, but I need to know one thing: Where to meet women. I feel like a pick-up artist would know.

Try the internet :feelsgah:

pay me money and ill tell you where and this one trick to get any female you want

There are a few PUA coaches running around on YouTube running ads trying to get idiots to give them money

If you want to meet women go outside. Approaching them will just blackpill you harder
pay me money and ill tell you where and this one trick to get any female you want
It’s a compound with the makeup of a carbon, hydrogen, and 3 chlorines

PUAs are all over the internet. Don't waste your time though it's 1000% garbage info for any sub7 man. Even if you're a 7 it still has a high failure rate. If you're 8+ you use Tinder.

just buy pandoras box br0

If you want to meet women go outside. Approaching them will just blackpill you harder

Not women at the bus stop.

PUAs are all over the internet. Don't waste your time though it's 1000% garbage info for any sub7 man. Even if you're a 7 it still has a high failure rate. If you're 8+ you use Tinder.

I don't want their packages, I just want them to tell me where to meet women.

Just grow chad bones bro

I used to go to whichever campus was closest and pretend I was a student there. I'd see some foids, sit near them and start conversations.
You can also go to a cafe and try to talk to cute waitresses.
Mystery the famous PUA had a thing about strippers and he'd go to strip clubs and talk to girls there (but warned us to never give them a cent).
Nightclubs and streets are the hardest venues, so if you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.

Good luck! :feelskek:

I don't want their packages, I just want them to tell me where to meet women.

Clubs and Bars, they'll tell you. Or they'll have you approach women on the street which can get you arrested.

ask me bro, I'm a pickup artist :feelsokman:

Clubs and Bars, they'll tell you. Or they'll have you approach women on the street which can get you arrested.
PUA is quickly becoming outlawed for unattractive Men. There was a PUA in Scotland that got put in jail for day game. No ugly Men allowed.

Just piss yourself, and the women will throw themselves at you. Always works.

ask me bro, I'm a pickup artist :feelsokman:

No ask me. I'm an ape. I can help you get all the female humans you desire.

Handsome gorilla shabani 5a439cdbce2a3  700

Just be confident and lift bro!