Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Surely it's more offensive to say "nigger" WITHOUT the "hard R?"

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Stop me if I misunderstand, but "nigger" and "nigga" are not different words, right? I don't think anyone's arguing that they are. Because when people protest the word's usage, they say "It's because they said it with the hard R." They don't say "They said a different word, 'nigga' is okay but not 'nigger.'" They're treated as the same word, just different pronunciations.

So why is "nigga" the non-racist pronunciation? Because that's how black people say it? And I get it, it's supposedly not racist if it's done with the approval of the people who "control the dialogue." But what you're saying is "Black people don't know how to pronounce consonants. This is how black people talk." And surely that's more offensive? Reinforcing this stereotype about blackcentuation? "You have to mispronounce it! You know, like a black person would!"

Am I outta line? Blackcels, I defer to you on this. And Hispanicels, I guess. I hear you guys can say it too. Or at least you could when I was growing up.

Black people can say nigga and nigger, doesn’t matter.

When I was a teenager I was known as the most racist student in my year group jfl and no one really cared.

To me racism is normal, hating others as a way of coping is a normal thing to do.

I love racial slurs.

Black people can say nigga and nigger, doesn’t matter.

When I was a teenager I was known as the most racist student in my year group jfl and no one really cared.

To me racism is normal, hating others as a way of coping is a normal thing to do.

I love racial slurs.

I'm talking about white people. When white people say it, the debate on the table is "But did he use the hard R, or was it 'nigga' because maybe he was just rapping along to a song he liked."

I'm talking about white people. When white people say it, the debate on the table is "But did he use the hard R, or was it 'nigga' because maybe he was just rapping along to a song he liked."
Uhh in my experience black people will react the same way regardless of how the word is said. ( Mad )

This will always be different for each black person of course.

Uhh in my experience black people will react the same way regardless of how the word is said. ( Mad )

This will always be different for each black person of course.

I was looking at a discussion today, people were calling out noted pedophile Onision for being a racist. Why? Because he uses the hard R when he says "nigger." As if they were willing to give him a pass if he said "nigga." There's a lot of these conversations going on, particularly in the "Is this Internet celebrity cancelled or not" debate.

Niggers gonna nig

These pronunciation rules are retarded af imo

Don’t rlly care tbh because who uses either term just looks dumb lol

Nigger, nigger, nigger. The word is not offensive in the least bit. Nigger: a member of a class or group of people who are systematically subjected to discrimination and unfair treatment. In that case I can say most of us are niggers! And my black nigger friends favorite drink is grape koolaid, and that isn't racist!

Not sure why everyone is so obsessed with niggers
full