Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Surgery delusion on .me

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
I've noticed a lot of users there tend to be unrealistic and too optimistic about surgeries

To ascend from an incel to a chad. There must be very specific conditions that are making you ugly only then can you ascend to chad levels. Blackpill takes some twisted form of cope for many, it's sad to read it sometimes. Hardcore lookists are just as cringy as PUA redpillers, the obsession and delusion is unbelievable. No you won't become chad after surgery, take your head out of your ass.Stop thinking that surgery as a one-way ticket to chadland. Surgery can make you a chad only if you got a superb base. But all the posts saying that all I need is a paranasal implant, an orbital rim implant and I will be a gigachad. Are stupid asf.

"Is this a natural coping mechanism? Surgery will most likely change nothing in your life.

It’s simple, surgery can ascend you from a subhuman to a human easily but ascending from a human to good looking is very very hard. But this is not to say surgery isn’t useful. Fixing all your falios pretty much guarantees that you will be above average but don’t expect to be a chad.

So to all the .me users lurking here.How do you ascend?

Tho I don’t support this but it’s hard to deny that the biggest ascensions come by hitting the gym and hopping on roids. They are low risk(compared to going under the knife) and high reward ways of ascending. Literally, 90% of the non-manlets can ascend through this. Getting a few tatts, a tan and muscle is more than enough for most men.

I have seen hundreds of ascensions with Tan-Tatt-Roid. Its a niche and doesn’t work for all women but it’s the only way a non-chad guy could ever slay.

Just remember surgeons are not your friends, let me say this again, they are NOT YOUR FRIENDS.

They are a business first, they will be happy to do cope with surgeries to make money off you make no mistake.

Understand your failos and then work with a surgeon, treat it like a building a business or even a battle plan tbh.

But as first said don’t expect to turn into a chad.

(Disclaimer: Not every surgery is bla bla bla a user from .me blah blah, OP is a Low IQ blah blah, let's skip this part and share ur opinion)

True. The only surgery that could work is jaw surgery. Others are cope.

Just remember surgeons are not your friends, let me say this again, they are NOT YOUR FRIENDS.
water is wet.

they want your money.

that's all.

btw

OP is a low IQ form of life.