Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Surgery is the only path to true ascension and everything Is just delusional cope (except gymmaxxing to a certain extent) LONG POST READ SO SIT DOWN

R

retard432

Banned
-
I know this has been already discussed before, possibly even to death. But I can't help but reiterate the importance of plastic surgery. It is quite literally the only way to to change one's facial structure in any meaningful way.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating going for straight to plastic surgery and that's it. Personally I believe in gymcelling till you are at low bodyfat percentage to where your facial structure is visible because of little to no fat covering it. It is at this point where when you've after gymcelling so much, if you can see that your facial structure is absolute disproportioned recessed garbage, and that there is quite literally nothing you can do to naturally to fix it, you should probably go see a plastic surgeon and fix your flaws. It's actually better this way cause if you have little to no fat covering your face it will be quite easy to see what facial structure you are lacking in and be able to make the necessary corrections correctly.

Now I know what some of you coping retards are going to say, "plastic surgery Is cope and you need to have a decent base to have anything good hurr durr". Well you see, that's kinda the thing lmao. Many of you dumbasses are
LARPING as truecels when your average incel joe is well... just that average, or some form of average. I'm willing to put MONEY on the fact that most of us are below average looking (4/10) or average looking (5/10), with a good number even being ABOVE average looking (6/10), im also willing to bet that alot of you are actually chubby or even just a bunch of straight up lazy fatasses and don't actually workout. And we all know that "fatcel", is volcel. A string of good surgery that fixes all your flaws can boost you up like 2 points in the smv scale, 3 points even if you have a really good surgeon. A below average normie can become above average, if not a chadlite. A normie will become a chadlite if not Chad, and an above average normie will just become some form of Chad. So I must ask you people, what the hell is stopping you from doing what needs to be done?

Too expensive? Either get a job doing whatever and slowly save up money (that's what im doing, I'm a militarycel and I save up most of my paycheck every time I get it and put it away in my savings for my surgeries. Im probably going to get out in 6 months or so and I've calculated that by then I will have enough money to cover most if not all my surgeries.) Or... you could just take out a loan, and then once you ascend with your looks you could get a job with them and then just slowly pay off your loan in affordable installments. Your looks will quite literally be paying for themselves. (people dont seem to realize that besides your qualifications, employers like to hire good looking people because well, they are good looking of course, and because they know that good looking people will help them market their brand better, literally straight up fact).

What else, too risky? Hmmmm, too risky that a botched surgery could fuck up your face "even more" and people will then treat you like more of a subhumans...as opposed to them treating you like subhumans right now pre-surgery....? I swear some of the stories I hear you people talk about describing your daily life, makes it sound like your every single second of you being alive is a constant struggle (which im not doubting it is). So then wtf is there to lose? You are treated as a subhuman right now, and after a supposed botched surgery, you'll continue to be treated like a subhuman. But if you are treated as a subhuman now, and then after a successful surgery get treated like a fucking Chad, then Is it not worth it? You quite literally have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Too lazy? Well lmao, i don't even know what to say, at this point if you have the capability to be able to do what needs to be done to ascend and you WILLINGLY CHOOSE NOT TO, then you literally have no one to blame but yourself.

The mental anguish? The existential crisis you will eventually face after you ascend with surgery, knowing that all the positive reinforcement and favors you will get from both women AND OTHER MEN, is based on a lie and that were those people to see your true "real face", then they would never ever do anything for you...? Absolutely, as gut wrenching as it sounds this is probably going to be one of the worst things that us future surgery cels are going to just have to learn to live with. But, think about it, are we not all just coping with this life in some way anyway, until we finally get that release from this curse, that sweet kiss of death...?

Surgery is definitely cope by definition, you are doing something in order to be able to endure the life of a genetically unwanted/ undesired human being. But isn't alot of what we do cope to pass the time until we die? Vidyamaxxing, gymmaxxing,travelmaxxing,
hobbymaxxing etc etc... these are all copes that we are doing in order to the kill time until we finally reach the end of our "lives". Do not fucking lie to me and tell me that you would WILLINGLY choose to do any of those things over living the life of a Chad with hot sorority girls constantly on your dick an constantly going out drinking and having a blast with a social circle of like minded and good looking sexually and socially validated friends. So why not surgery? Surgery if done right, is the ultimate best cope, you will be living the life of a physically desired male. You will have women who genuinely want you for what they see with their two eyes, and not just a walking talking breathing ATM. You will have guys wanting to be friends with you and treating you right simply because they like the idea of being associated with a good looking Male friend. Employers will have an urge to hire you over the other competitors because they know good looking people market their brand better due to the halo effect. Is there anything more that I need to say?

Having children... well i dont think I need to say much in regards to this, you are getting plastic surgery on your external appearance, not your genetic code. Any one of you having children in anyway are truly being cruel to your future offspring. You people already have experienced the hardships and struggles of being a physically undesirable male, are you willing to pass that burden on to your... let's say, future son? God forbid you have a son that inherits mostly your genes. He will be constantly wondering "wtf happened to me?!!" every time he looks into the mirror and then looks at his good looking father and basic looking mother (remember hypergamy ), if you dont plan on blaming the mother, will you have the actual balls to confront your son and tell him the truth about everything...? Better to just get some pullout game and prevent all that shit from happening...

Anyway, that's enough outta me, just some of my thoughts, personally I think that if you are at the point in your life where you know no women will ever truly be attracted to you on a level that doesn't require you to pull out your wallet, surgery is quite literally the best the thing available left for you to do.

Okay, pay for my surgery.

No surgery is ever going to make me human

20200216 041311

Decent height is the requisite. Now if we had a generous medicare for all that would have been based. Truecels can get HGH and surgerymax to ascension.

Surgery is extremely expensive for it to be a conventional solution as well as the high risks that can come with it. Also if your height is shit then it wouldn’t even help that much

I know this has been already discussed before, possibly even to death. But I can't help but reiterate the importance of plastic surgery. It is quite literally the only way to to change one's facial structure in any meaningful way.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating going for straight to plastic surgery and that's it. Personally I believe in gymcelling till you are at low bodyfat percentage to where your facial structure is visible because of little to no fat covering it. It is at this point where when you've after gymcelling so much, if you can see that your facial structure is absolute disproportioned recessed garbage, and that there is quite literally nothing you can do to naturally to fix it, you should probably go see a plastic surgeon and fix your flaws. It's actually better this way cause if you have little to no fat covering your face it will be quite easy to see what facial structure you are lacking in and be able to make the necessary corrections correctly.

Now I know what some of you coping retards are going to say, "plastic surgery Is cope and you need to have a decent base to have anything good hurr durr". Well you see, that's kinda the thing lmao. Many of you dumbasses are
LARPING as truecels when your average incel joe is well... just that average, or some form of average. I'm willing to put MONEY on the fact that most of us are below average looking (4/10) or average looking (5/10), with a good number even being ABOVE average looking (6/10), im also willing to bet that alot of you are actually chubby or even just a bunch of straight up lazy fatasses and don't actually workout. And we all know that "fatcel", is volcel. A string of good surgery that fixes all your flaws can boost you up like 2 points in the smv scale, 3 points even if you have a really good surgeon. A below average normie can become above average, if not a chadlite. A normie will become a chadlite if not Chad, and an above average normie will just become some form of Chad. So I must ask you people, what the hell is stopping you from doing what needs to be done?

Too expensive? Either get a job doing whatever and slowly save up money (that's what im doing, I'm a militarycel and I save up most of my paycheck every time I get it and put it away in my savings for my surgeries. Im probably going to get out in 6 months or so and I've calculated that by then I will have enough money to cover most if not all my surgeries.) Or... you could just take out a loan, and then once you ascend with your looks you could get a job with them and then just slowly pay off your loan in affordable installments. Your looks will quite literally be paying for themselves. (people dont seem to realize that besides your qualifications, employers like to hire good looking people because well, they are good looking of course, and because they know that good looking people will help them market their brand better, literally straight up fact).

What else, too risky? Hmmmm, too risky that a botched surgery could fuck up your face "even more" and people will then treat you like more of a subhumans...as opposed to them treating you like subhumans right now pre-surgery....? I swear some of the stories I hear you people talk about describing your daily life, makes it sound like your every single second of you being alive is a constant struggle (which im not doubting it is). So then wtf is there to lose? You are treated as a subhuman right now, and after a supposed botched surgery, you'll continue to be treated like a subhuman. But if you are treated as a subhuman now, and then after a successful surgery get treated like a fucking Chad, then Is it not worth it? You quite literally have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.

Too lazy? Well lmao, i don't even know what to say, at this point if you have the capability to be able to do what needs to be done to ascend and you WILLINGLY CHOOSE NOT TO, then you literally have no one to blame but yourself.

The mental anguish? The existential crisis you will eventually face after you ascend with surgery, knowing that all the positive reinforcement and favors you will get from both women AND OTHER MEN, is based on a lie and that were those people to see your true "real face", then they would never ever do anything for you...? Absolutely, as gut wrenching as it sounds this is probably going to be one of the worst things that us future surgery cels are going to just have to learn to live with. But, think about it, are we not all just coping with this life in some way anyway, until we finally get that release from this curse, that sweet kiss of death...?

Surgery is definitely cope by definition, you are doing something in order to be able to endure the life of a genetically unwanted/ undesired human being. But isn't alot of what we do cope to pass the time until we die? Vidyamaxxing, gymmaxxing,travelmaxxing,
hobbymaxxing etc etc... these are all copes that we are doing in order to the kill time until we finally reach the end of our "lives". Do not fucking lie to me and tell me that you would WILLINGLY choose to do any of those things over living the life of a Chad with hot sorority girls constantly on your dick an constantly going out drinking and having a blast with a social circle of like minded and good looking sexually and socially validated friends. So why not surgery? Surgery if done right, is the ultimate best cope, you will be living the life of a physically desired male. You will have women who genuinely want you for what they see with their two eyes, and not just a walking talking breathing ATM. You will have guys wanting to be friends with you and treating you right simply because they like the idea of being associated with a good looking Male friend. Employers will have an urge to hire you over the other competitors because they know good looking people market their brand better due to the halo effect. Is there anything more that I need to say?

Having children... well i dont think I need to say much in regards to this, you are getting plastic surgery on your external appearance, not your genetic code. Any one of you having children in anyway are truly being cruel to your future offspring. You people already have experienced the hardships and struggles of being a physically undesirable male, are you willing to pass that burden on to your... let's say, future son? God forbid you have a son that inherits mostly your genes. He will be constantly wondering "wtf happened to me?!!" every time he looks into the mirror and then looks at his good looking father and basic looking mother (remember hypergamy ), if you dont plan on blaming the mother, will you have the actual balls to confront your son and tell him the truth about everything...? Better to just get some pullout game and prevent all that shit from happening...

Anyway, that's enough outta me, just some of my thoughts, personally I think that if you are at the point in your life where you know no women will ever truly be attracted to you on a level that doesn't require you to pull out your wallet, surgery is quite literally the best the thing available left for you to do.
A lot of simplifying you could have done.

But what do u think? Custom 3d Jawline Implants? or Jawline Surgery

Cons:Jawline Surgery relapses overtime

Cons:Implants can cause infection

good points i just know im gonna have to want it real bad before i get it done like 2+ years of wanting it done

Surgery is extremely expensive for it to be a conventional solution as well as the high risks that can come with it. Also if your height is shit then it wouldn’t even help that much
Good points all

True tbh. You will very likely have betabuxxer look at the end of the process.

True tbh. You will very likely have betabuxxer look at the end of the process.
True. Also unless their is a safe and efficient way to increase height then jaw surgery won’t even help much

:soy:

Cope. I’ve paid 45k in surgeries and it didn’t help me.

Bad News, Good News | Song of the Lark