Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Survey: How much do you masturbate

WorldTour

WorldTour

World biggest icnel
-
I´m not sure if you wanna share this, but i do it 2 times daily and i don´t think its good for me.

same ayy lmao bang bang skeet skeet

Maybe once a week

I dont see a survey

3 times daily at least

Once a day, in the evening before I sleep. Knocks me out like a light after I cum.

Idk maybe every other day usually, sometimes more, sometimes less.

To answer your question, I masturbate between 3 times to 6 times a day

Once a day, in the evening before I sleep. Knocks me out like a light after I cum.
Yeah, that was my routine before the quarantine, masturbating is a wonderful sleep medicine and it's free of charge. But when quarantine started, i entered a masturbation bender, where i would beat my meat several times a day. I fapped so fucking much that i got bored of it so now i'm on nofap.

2 to 4 times daily.

Reading the comments i think i do it too much lol
I’m too afraid to even write it down
Tho i have a huge sex drive as well

Reading the comments i think i do it too much lol
I’m too afraid to even write it down
Tho i have a huge sex drive as well
Thats only a good thing bro

It highly depends on my mood, tbh. But on average i'd say arround 3 - 5 times a week. When i was 18 or 19 i would do it much more frequently tho. My personal record is 7 times within 24 hours.

about once a week

I used to coom like 6 times per day but now I only do it once a day

Usually about once every 2 days but I sometimes go through periods of masturbating more frequently. I have slow semen production.

Don't fap everyday bro unless you have super high sex drive like that wolf of Wall Street chad. I fap 2 times a week. It's the best. Once every 3 days tbh the erections are solid and the orgasms are euphoric

Depends, 4 to 5 times per week

Bookmarked, will ignore creepy gay question later.

2x a week. Either I have a low sex drive or your guy's inceldom must be absolute agony compared to my own. :feelsahh:

Depends.
Usually once a day, but lately I'm lonely and bored so it can go up to 3 times a day.

Depends on my mood, sometimes I do it for about 3-4 times per week, other times I do it once or twice a day.

I´m not sure if you wanna share this, but i do it 2 times daily and i don´t think its good for me.
usually did 21 times a week. Done 10 in a day, then done it again. Now I jack off like 10 in a span of 3 days, because I'm that hooked. I'm trying to stop it entirely because I figured out the semen recycles itself so I don't need to be jacking off at all anymore and this has been since 2015 and I'm 20 now. I started masturbation at 10.

Oh and one more thing, after a whopping 160 days on nofap during 2016-2017. I jacked off in may and was able to cum with a boner for more than 10 but can't remember exactly.

I do despise masturbation, because I have bodily problems as a result of it.

Last edited:
3-4 times a day

2-3 times a week now maybe, at my peak i was doing it multiple times a day

VERY much depends on circumstances. From 10+ times a day to weeks without.

1-2 times a day, sometimes 3-4

Twice or thrice a week.

About twice or three times a day