[SuicideFuel] SWANpill : the final evolution of BIRDpill which will murder your souls with ornithology, comics, Greek myths, paintings, sculptures and anime! (NSFW)

Wizard32

Wizard32

Banned
-
22d 12h 45m
September 2018 a comic was posted showing how a human male got literally cucked by a black bird. I found a higher-def version at this July 2018 imgur where I can actually read the artist tag on the lower right ("bloodnums", I think) and I have split this into a vertical comic for your re-digestion below:

Anomaly1.jpg

Anomaly2.jpg

"MikeOrganIsCiac" also did a similar one. I'm not sure which one is a tribute to which, or which year either debuted:
centaur.jpg

This is not a solitary enigma, you can also find this April to June 2007 in Chapter 13 ("A Week for Kat") of the webcomic Gunnerkrigg Court. I became aware of that because my library had a printed version. It basically introduces "Aly" (Alistair Kershaw) as the chad love interest for Katerina Donlan. Due to hollow bones he is able to jump very high, and eventually his puberty turns him into a bird (because the comic is full of magic creatures and shit).

Kat and Aly.jpg

This leads to Kat developing a bird fetish as exhibited in the "Question of Taste" bonus page: https://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=257

QOT.jpg

Then 2 chapters later, she's still fixated on it:

309 ref to birds.jpg

April 2019 the phrase "birdpill" was also used to refer to being morose about hearing birds happily singing, but I think that's an abuse of the term, possibly. The whole point (like with dogpill) is that Foids would rather fuck a certain animal than you, not that you are upset at animals being happy.

July 2019 a similar instance. Here "birdpill" is basically used to talk about observing 2 birds competing with each other (pigeon vs budgie) which I think similarly strays too far from the root etymology. I posted a video of penguins mauling each other over a female penguin, but I wouldn't call that a PenguinPill unless a female human wanted to fuck that penguin.

It's time to get back to the true roots of the bird pill. For that, I am going to raise awareness of Russian ballerina Anna Pavlona. This is her and her male pet swan Jack.
Anna hugs Jack.jpg
Jack hugs Anna.jpg
Anna feeds Jack.jpg

Anna leans on Jack.jpg

Anna lifts Jack.jpg
Anna sits with Jack.jpg

You know EXACTLY wtf was going on. Foids have been indoctrinated for LITERAL MILLENIA to want this.

Leda.jpg
LedaSculpt.jpg

Ohana Matsumae and the Swan.jpg

Zeus knew all about swan-maxxing. They even make light of this in issue 32 of the lesbian propaganda comic series "Lumberjanes":

LJi32p16.jpg

But we cannot just become chad swans. We are forever the ugly ducks and the foids want nothing but to...
over.jpeg

B

basedskullcel2

Recruit
★★
9d 14h 42m
The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
60d 4h 6m
Ah yes, the Zeus is a swan & cucks Tyndareus by getting Leda pregnant with two of his kids picture, saw that in Ass Creed 2.

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★
38d 2h 35m
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
18d 16h 33m
Swans necks are perfectly shaped to go up a womans vagina and quack into their cervix, Im not surprised

Women have no morals

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
56d 10h 7m
Dedsrs we should make a megathread to post irrefutable proof of the animalkingdompill. A woman would literally insert a bee hive in her hole rather than touching an incel.

Also based comics lol brings me memories from braincels.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
60d 4h 6m
Wizard32

Wizard32

Banned
-
22d 12h 45m
Ah yes, the Zeus is a swan & cucks Tyndareus by getting Leda pregnant with two of his kids picture, saw that in Ass Creed 2.
Neat, did not know. Found the scene!

Assassin's Creed Odyssey also refers to it:
"Where there is passion, reason is gone. For Leda truly loved her swan."

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
63d 13h 15m
SWANpill quacked at me.

wandercamp

wandercamp

Commander