Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee sweaty, its your bad personality that stops u from getting laid, women dont like your attitude and toxic views towards the female gender

Jfl at woman having rights

AHH UMM... YOU'RE STILL THE PROBLEM SWEETIE. THERES NO POSSIBLE WAY THAT THE SEXUAL MARKET IS FAVORED TO WOMAN.

BOTH MEN AND WOMEN ARE THE SAME AND ARE TREATED EQUAL. B-BUT ALSO WOMEN HAVE LESS RIGHTS AND WE'RE FIGHTING FOR THAT. A-AND WOMEN ARE ALSO STRONG AND INDEPENDENT.

NO CONTRADICTIONS AT ALL!!
Nintchdbpict0002744568771 e1476444210894

JFL at believing anything a woman says.

Why are these stories getting so predictable? Same shit keeps happening over and over again, women can't help but want to fuck thugs.

AHH UMM... YOU'RE STILL THE PROBLEM SWEETIE. THERES NO POSSIBLE WAY THAT THE SEXUAL MARKET IS FAVORED TO WOMAN.

BOTH MEN AND WOMEN ARE THE SAME AND ARE TREATED EQUAL. B-BUT ALSO WOMEN HAVE LESS RIGHTS AND WE'RE FIGHTING FOR THAT. A-AND WOMEN ARE ALSO STRONG AND INDEPENDENT.

NO CONTRADICTIONS AT ALL!!
View attachment 347910
:feelskek: