Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sweden is hell on earth for men

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Their men are cucked and fags unless chad tier. It is one of the happiest countries only because women, chads and bluepilled men say so.
They have the most incels per capita https://www.gp.se/nyheter/sverige/sverige-kan-vara-incel-tätast-i-världen-1.24906869

Well there are very few men in Sweden these days

feminism is nothing but a filtering mechanism for incels

Sweden is hell on earth for non-cucked men*

Sweden is a disgrace to every ideology and race.
Just nuke it

Yep, white copers seethe that dark skinned caucasions are better. No wonder all these pakis and somalis get pussy in scandinavia

View attachment 264096

Yeah but he lolimaxxed
Pakis and Somalis are not Caucasian racially, and the picture you posted compares the phenotypes of two European men

Pakis and Somalis are not Caucasian racially, and the picture you posted compares the phenotypes of two European men

Maybe pakistanis aren't, but somalis are. I guess it would be more appropriate to say afghanis., they're caucasion I believe

Yeah, but it still shows dark skinned caucasions are preferred, be it italian/spanish/greek or arab/egyptian/berber. The guy on the left even looks like an arab

d335e59ec9951144bf6c95a9d01da9f5.jpg

Women have no loyalty, not even to their own tribe, they will fuck whoever wins.

Makes sense, when an animal tribe overcomes another, males are killed, females are captured. Interesting that this is progressing backwards, though.

"Taking actions against an enemy is racist." Swede foids. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Yep, white copers seethe that dark skinned caucasions are better. No wonder all these pakis and somalis get pussy in scandinavia
Lol that is nothing but an alt right meme. Where is your evidence?
look at this cope @Colvin76

Women have no loyalty, not even to their own tribe, they will fuck whoever wins.

Makes sense, when an animal tribe overcomes another, males are killed, females are captured. Interesting that this is progressing backwards, though.

They won't enjoy the sex anymore when their clit is removed, dumb cunts are heading down a dark path willingly.

Lol that is nothing but an alt right meme. Where is your evidence?
look at this cope @Colvin76
I was meming too,somewhat, but there is still many white women going for ethnics. Again, like in the pic I showed, its not unsurprising, since it seems Meditereanans are the most attarctive to women
They won't enjoy the sex anymore when their clit is removed, dumb cunts are heading down a dark path willingly.
Islam does not have the entire clit removed, only a very small portion.

Yep, this is why slavery exists, and why it is in fact normal. Victors always get the women

View attachment 264096
Pakis and Persians are Caucasian Aryan I agree, but does that come under what Scandic foids determine Caucasian? I thought they only mean Levant and Maghreb?

Maybe pakistanis aren't, but somalis are. I guess it would be more appropriate to say afghanis., they're caucasion I believe
Somalis are 55% Negroid and 45% ancient Gulf Arab on average. Their phenotype is also extremely negroid:

sex-gang-convicted-540743.jpg

How are they Caucasian? Pure Iranic Afghanis (small minority of the country's population) could be considered Caucasian but they're not the average at all.

Yeah, but it still shows dark skinned caucasions are preferred, be it italian/spanish/greek or arab/egyptian/berber. The guy on the left even looks like an arab

d335e59ec9951144bf6c95a9d01da9f5.jpg

Average Berber and Egyptian are 25% and 17% Negroid admixed, respectively. Their phenotypes aren't desirable nor attractive on average (coming from someone who's familiar with Middle Eastern peoples and their looks), unlike that of South European meds. Middle Easterners from Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine have the desirable Mediterranean phenotype in their genepool but it's not as frequent as you'd see in South Europe

Last edited:
Sweden is even more cucked than France tbh

Somalis are 55% Negroid and 45% ancient Gulf Arab on average. Their phenotype is also extremely negroid:

sex-gang-convicted-540743.jpg

How are they Caucasian? Pure Iranic Afghanis (small minority of the country's population) could be considered Caucasian but they're not the average at all.

Well, they are labeled caucasion as far as I know, so I was going off of that. And besides, half-somali half-white kids almost always look full white, which shows compatibility

998335_552532971469768_48465522_n.jpg

Average Berber and Egyptian are 25% and 17% Negroid admixed, respectively. Their phenotypes aren't desirable nor attractive on average (coming from someone who's familiar with Middle Eastern peoples and their looks), unlike that of South European meds. Middle Easterners from Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, and Palestine have the desirable Mediterranean phenotype in their genepool but it's not as frequent as you'd see in South Europe

yeah, I guess moreso arabs and persians and levants would qualify closer as dark-skinned caucasions rather than berbers or egyptians, but even then, berbers and egyptians differ ALOT between individuals due to their mutt nature, similar to how turks can look european, arab, or asian from individual to individual

most cucked country on earth imo

yeah, I guess moreso arabs and persians and levants would qualify closer as dark-skinned caucasions rather than berbers or egyptians, but even then, berbers and egyptians differ ALOT between individuals due to their mutt nature, similar to how turks can look european, arab, or asian from individual to individual
Gulf Arabs are also substantially negroid-admixed (can't remember exact amounts for each country, but most Gulf Arabs have at least 10-12+% negroid and other undesirable admixture) and are generally unattractive. Agreed on the rest though

Last edited:
Gulf Arabs are also substantially negroid-admixed (can't remember exact amounts for each country, but most Gulf Arabs have at least 10-12+% negroid and other undesirable admixture) and are generally unattractive. Agreed on the rest though

Yeah, I know, but the negroid admixture is almost exclusively in southern arabia, namely Oman and Yemen. Even so, they still retain more caucasion features and hardly look anything like blacks, such as the Yemenis in the pics below, which have the most negroid admixture, let alone northern arabs, which are far less tainted and instead have more turkick admixture

EYmf2X7VcAAib7E
EYmgP64U4AEXdnW
EYmfYU0U0AIw4Y-
EYmfh9zU0AAlNix

Don't get me wrong, even in Yemen, there are some people who look very African, but also some who look very European

SAM_1105.JPG
574760f37546088e5eae2aeb8890fa03.jpg

Basically white men with olive tan skin

That's exactly what I mean, hence why I mentioned Meditereanans, Persians, and Arabs

Last edited:
Never been there

Pakis and Persians are Caucasian Aryan I agree, but does that come under what Scandic foids determine Caucasian? I thought they only mean Levant and Maghreb?
Don't know, but I think they basically mean caucasion phenotype with dark skin

Sweden is a joke, not a country.

To be fair, whole Northern and West Europe is Cucked. It's over for Master race.

I've been to Stockholm before. Never going again. Holy fuck worst place you can go as an ugly male Jesus.