Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sweden is the most cucked country in the world!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

Jfl its even worse than cucked germany

old news tbh PJW is huge shill

He is scared to say anthing against them because jewtube would block him tbh
imagine knowing every stupid unpractised shit about sunnism , jihadism , salafism fake hadith knowledge "72 VIRGIN MEME" and immigrating problems that western countries dealing with but when it comes wars in middle eastern countries that real cause of immigration and displacement of Sunni's acting like a fucking low iq ape not questioning that , not questioning who is benefiting from all of these wars , who is gaining territory ??????
Displacing Sunni's in middle east pushing them forwards to europe HAHAHAHAHAHA HUGE FUCKING SHILL AND EVEN SPREADING LIES ABOUT ISLAM AND QURAN :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I SWEAR THOSE SHILLS MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY I'm getting even more angrier when i see some propaganda victim stormcuck comes here and says "mudslimes are the problem" I swear dude its so fucking funny though :feelshaha: Jews btw yeah yeah he doesn't know shit :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

imagine knowing every stupid unpractised shit about sunnism , jihadism , salafism fake hadith knowledge "72 VIRGIN MEME" and immigrating problems that western countries dealing with but when it comes wars in middle eastern countries that real cause of immigration and displacement of Sunni's acting like a fucking low iq ape not questioning that , not questioning who is benefiting from all of these wars , who is gaining territory ??????
Displacing Sunni's in middle east pushing them forwards to europe HAHAHAHAHAHA HUGE FUCKING SHILL AND EVEN SPREADING LIES ABOUT ISLAM AND QURAN :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I SWEAR THOSE SHILLS MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY I'm getting even more angrier when i see some propaganda victim stormcuck comes here and says "mudslimes are the problem" I swear dude its so fucking funny though :feelshaha: Jews btw yeah yeah he doesn't know shit :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:dafuckfeels:

I had adrenaline rush I just hate to seeing Islam is attacked by those shills. They know that they can't attack islamic monotheism , philosophy and arguments so they are trying to degrade Quran by using degenerate Sunni's and finding stupidiest , most dogma bizarre shit you would see in hadith books writed by some stupid cleric that no one gave a shit about 1000 years ago and then presenting them as islam REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why do people always assumes that because someone said I'm muslim(%99 fake muslims worldwide)and thinking that he's practising %100 perfectly islam and knowing everything in it :feelstastyman: I swear those degenerate rapists are not even Sunni JFL they are immigrating europe to hope "better place" with saying that they are already became Murtad(Apostate) they are choosed Infidels lands over to Caliphate lands real SUNNI's stayed with their families in ISIS(only for cell operations going to europe you can't find honest sunni will run away from Caliphate and go to kuffar lands with their families all huge bullshit they are fake Sunni's) anyways dude I can't do shit about it though just coping in incels forum and writing like somebody is going to give a shit about it

Sweden is the most cucked, Canada is the second and New Zealand/Australia and the UK are vying for third. Germany's a comfortable fourth or third as well...
france is also 2

72 virgin meme..... Hoor Al ayin حور العين

Why are you doing this to yourself?.

B-b-but MUH JBWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Cope, England is much more cucked.

72 virgin meme..... Hoor Al ayin حور العين

Why are you doing this to yourself?.
I know it that's different thing though Hoor Al Ayin حور العين is not heaven-sexslave

False fictions of sunni's 72 virgin I'm criticising that btw you just reminded me this nasheed let me share it

Basing judgement of PJW videos is bad.
There's good and bad things about Sweden. Best country to LDAR, comfy nature up north, but probably the most infected country by femminists

I know it that's different thing though Hoor Al Ayin حور العين is not heaven-sexslave

False fictions of sunni's 72 virgin I'm criticising that btw you just reminded me this nasheed let me share it

وَبَشِّرِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ كُلَّمَا رُزِقُوا مِنْهَا مِنْ ثَمَرَةٍ رِزْقًا قَالُوا هَذَا الَّذِي رُزِقْنَا مِنْ قَبْلُ وَأُتُوا بِهِ مُتَشَابِهًا وَلَهُمْ فِيهَا أَزْوَاجٌ مُطَهَّرَةٌ وَهُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ

I don't think I'll need to translate that if you understand Arabic

وَبَشِّرِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ كُلَّمَا رُزِقُوا مِنْهَا مِنْ ثَمَرَةٍ رِزْقًا قَالُوا هَذَا الَّذِي رُزِقْنَا مِنْ قَبْلُ وَأُتُوا بِهِ مُتَشَابِهًا وَلَهُمْ فِيهَا أَزْوَاجٌ مُطَهَّرَةٌ وَهُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ

I don't think I'll need to translate that if you understand Arabic
I know it but its nothing about 72-virgin sexslave its all in hadith books and there is this verse too its really doesn't make sense to say about what is going to be in heaven ? this verse explains it all you will have everything you desire

Quran 2:25 :

And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, "This is what we were provided with before." And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally.

QURAN 41:31 :
We [angels] were your allies in worldly life and [are so] in the Hereafter. And you will have therein whatever your souls desire, and you will have therein whatever you request [or wish]

swedes are pure aryans so the cuckoldry is stronger in them, whites are natural born worshipers of the female and jew

Sweden is the most cucked, Canada is the second and New Zealand/Australia and the UK are vying for third. Germany's a comfortable fourth or third as well...

Agreed, they are only worsening as well.

Based, PJW is literally a soyboy.

I heard a lot about it