Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sweden's department of defence finds that Sweden may have most the incels in the world per capita by analyzing "the three biggest incel forums"

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
From the article: "The department of defence has reviewed three of the biggest incels forums(this one, looksmax, and lookism) and finds that 4.6 -7.5% of users are Swedish, making Sweden the incel densest country in the world".

As usual the NPCs uses 'incel' inaccurately, and are actually talking about self-admitted incels (there are also many non-incels on lookism and looksmax as well but what can you expect). While actual crime soars to ridiculous levels they are wasting resources hunting for thoughtcrime on internet forums:feelsclown:

Big surprise that the most progressive, migration-cucked, feminist and secularized country also has the most incels?:rolleyes:

@DeformAspergerCel @wasted12years thoughts?

Last edited:
Are you Swedish buddy boyo?
bork bork bork

:ha..feels: The hunting of incels will become something real in the future, the lifting is necessary.

:ha..feels: The hunting of incels will become something real in the future, the lifting is necessary.

Yea, I am the biggest proponent of anti-gymceling. But looks like war against truecels is imminent.

I need to start gymceling and engage in other shit like mma.

I cant imagine being an incel in a land of aryan gigachads like sweden, shit must be cruel.

Do you have there also "national" incels forum like us in Italy?

Yea, I am the biggest proponent of anti-gymceling. But looks like war against truecels is imminent.

I need to start gymceling and engage in other shit like mma.
i train for stamina not so much for strength i wanna run for miles and hold a gun and shoot fuckers

Not a coincidence that one of the most feminist countries in the world has the most incels.

Sweden scares me, I always imagined everybody there as a 6'5 blue eyed blond chad

Are you Swedish buddy boyo?
bork bork bork
yes sadly
Ye, I thought for a long time that it was only in US, but it looks like Europe is also serious about tracking down incels online.
Not specifically for incels that I know of at least, but there are big forums that have subforums where inceldom is discussed a lot.

Last edited:
Sweden's department of defence... analyzing incels

giphy.gif

Wild wild pussy cats. Watch the latest my hero movie called two heroes. It's LIFE FUEL

yes because this is a hypergamous shithole

Are you Swedish?

Are the meatballs good?
ye i am, i dont know how swedish meatballs differentiates from regular ones tbh, they all taste the same

ye i am, i dont know how swedish meatballs differentiates from regular ones tbh, they all taste the same

oh

How true are Swedish stereotypes generally -- that everyone is tall, blonde, blue-eyed?

I want to get paid 6 figures to study incels. Where do I sign up?

oh

How true are Swedish stereotypes generally -- that everyone is tall, blonde, blue-eyed?
almost all of them are blonde and blue-eyed with decent facial bone structures at the very least, not everyone is tall but its not uncommon to see 6'+ people anywhere you go

JFL if you think Sweden a place full of 6'2ft+ giga CHADS is the new incel capital.

The article: göra en ER = To do an ER.
an.

JFL if you think Sweden a place full of 6'2ft+ giga CHADS is the new incel capital.

The FOI is only tracking where internet traffic comes from. Their methodology suggests they aren't tracking forum membership.

Given that there are more visitors than forum members at any given time (including curious normies, IT cucks, etc), I think it's a stretch to conclude that Sweden has more incels per capita than other countries.
almost all of them are blonde and blue-eyed with decent facial bone structures at the very least, not everyone is tall but its not uncommon to see 6'+ people anywhere you go

Sounds like suifuel for subhumans

You must probably get hired at the military as a female quota filler after getting a degree in gender studies.

It is over for white men.

I've done some math based on the statistics and Sweden should have 125-150 men per 100 women in the age group 15-30 due to immigration.

The current male to female ratio in Sweden is 1.1. I’m not sure why this is, it may have something to do with mostly male migrants, but in any case it will make getting laid practically impossible even for average looking guys.

i train for stamina not so much for strength i wanna run for miles and hold a gun and shoot fuckers
It's more important for my subhuman life since I'm a manlet curry, I will be one of the firsts who's gonna lynched.

You must probably get hired at the military as a female quota filler after getting a degree in gender studies.

Most of these guys are civilian employees, I think, they publish their work online.

If you really want to research weird online communities, work at a think tank and hope that you get a grant from one of many obscure government agencies or a corporate sponsor.

How the hell are there incels in Italy??? Or do you mean black, curry, ricecels?? All th native Italians I've seen are slayers

The best looking places in the world are the ones with the most incels. Sweden, Australia, California, etc. Runs counter to the "natural selection" theory.

Idk I see a lot of trucels in my local MMA and weightlifting gyms and they just seem to be coping so hard.
I think what incels actually need is some kind of more tactical training for when the purge comes. So we should be going on weekend retreats in the woods and practicing there, and the combat should be focused on Krav Maga, close quarters USMC/ Spetznaz style bladed self defense, and maybe Silat.

Plenty of new Swedes using these sites then, must be in-between rape sessions eh.

Sweden also has the highest ratio of single men in the world, something like 45%. It never began for Swedecels tbh.

Also :

> Guests : 107

Spidermansoy

What can u expect when u got mega ultra chads living there

The more feminist leaning a countries culture, taxes and laws the more rampant the hypergamy, this should be common sense by now. Simply looking at the birth rates around the globe shows this to be FACT.

Lol no wonder the coronavirus is spreading so quickly, our brothers are working around the clock hard.

Not surprised

I don't think that's correct. It's just that Swedes have very good english and are well-represented in basically every international online community. You see Swedes basically everywhere on the internet despite their low population.

How the hell are there incels in Italy??? Or do you mean black, curry, ricecels?? All th native Italians I've seen are slayers
I've heard from an Italian Italian, that men there have to date way down in terms of PSL, but when they're abroad they're slayers.

Not sure on why that is though

Here you're considered ugly by foids if you're not 7/10 at least, especially among young people, so here a lot of average-looking men are incels (or almost incels), besides the ugly ones. Tinder and instagram totally ruined the dating market here too, and at least since 10 years.
Then you have to consider that not all Italians have a basical mediterranean or atlanto-mediterranean good-looking phenotype, but a lot of us have alpinized and/or dinaricized phenotypes that can give ugly traits like a round face without a strong jaw, or a big Roman nose.

Last edited:
Here you're considered ugly by foids if you're not 7/10 at least, especially among young people, so here a lot of average-looking men are incels (or almost incels), besides the ugly ones. Tinder and instagram totally ruined the dating market here too, and at least since 10 years.
Then you have to consider that not all Italians have a basical mediterranean or atlanto-mediterranean good-looking phenotype, but a lot of us have alpinized and/or dinaricized phenotypes that can give ugly traits like a round face without a strong jaw, or a big Roman nose.

at least you guys can cope with pasta, pasta is good

I've heard from an Italian Italian, that men there have to date way down in terms of PSL, but when they're abroad they're slayers.

Not sure on why that is though
Being Italian has positive halo outside europe. Maybe not very big but it's there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back