Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Swedish foid murdered by Migrant Chadam

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
C2BC6801 AE81 4C65 9B92 8B7E08B7FEF8

Just another clueless bitch who got murdered for fucking with a foreign man because he looked good.

Just chop her into bits and peices bro.

JFL she was only 17 but still wanted exotic cock. Yet according to IT, 17 year old females are innocent babies who know nothing about sex

Posted before, but it's good to experience the [lifefuel] again.

Something this thot can't. :feelshehe:

JFL she was only 17 but still wanted exotic cock. Yet according to IT, 17 year old females are innocent babies who know nothing about sex
17 years old? The foids in my high school we’re fucking around as 14 year olds jfl
Posted before, but it's good to experience the [lifefuel] again.

Something this thot can't. :feelshehe:
Damn I hate when I accidentally post something thats already been posted.

Last edited:
17 years old? The foids in my high school we’re fucking around as 14 year olds jfl

Damn I hate when I accidentally post thats already been posted.

17 year old females getting fucked by Chad is acceptable in society. Its only a problem if the guy is incel-looking

stupid women, they look for a high T arrogant dominant chad and they end up badly beaten or even killed

swedistan
being chad has no race.
Any dominant high T chad could have done it

@tehgymcel420 Thoughts?
This story might be fake ngl. She probably rejected him and as a result he killed her. No way a white woman would fuck a sandnigger.

JFL she was only 17 but still wanted exotic cock.

Reminder that "muh nordic genes" is cope. Meds and Mid-easterners are the true chads,

Yet according to IT, 17 year old females are innocent babies who know nothing about sex

Clearly they are babies incapable of making proper decisions. She's dead

@tehgymcel420 Thoughts?
This story might be fake ngl. She probably rejected him and as a result he killed her. No way a white woman would fuck a sandnigger.
She was brainwashed by marxist educators to be more "inclusive" and "tolerant" her whole life and thats what she gets.

Foids votes for immigration, protests against anti-immigration, will interfere in deportations and then gets killed by immigrants lmao.
Just add a [sweden] tag already.

Middle eastern includes people who are heavily mixed with blacks, turks (asian) and indians. It's a very broad group and isn't even racial.

Simple fact is that dark caucasions are preferred. And that would include spanish, italian, greek, levant, persia, and arabia.

When virtue signalling goes wrong

Reminder that he has a great personality.

Why do some ethnic chads like to kill their girlfriend? It doesn't make sense, why not just break up and move on to the next girl?

Middle eastern includes people who are heavily mixed with blacks, turks (asian) and indians. It's a very broad group and isn't even racial.

Simple fact is that dark caucasions are preferred. And that would include spanish, italian, greek, levant, persia, and arabia.
Some foids might want men with a healthy tan, but with aryan/germanic facial features. Meds are darker but without the important features that make a face gl, like high cheekbones, hunter eyes etc. It's quite rare for a darker med to have that kind of bone structure.

@tehgymcel420 Thoughts?
Fake story to make ethnics look even worse than we already do.
Reminder that "muh nordic genes" is cope. Meds and Mid-easterners are the true chads,

View attachment 264802

Clearly they are babies incapable of making proper decisions. She's dead
What they mean is white (not med/mena) men who have slightly darker hair but still have blue eyes.

Last edited:
based chaddam doing gods work

JFL I could refugeemaxx but then I remember I'm ugly and not Chaddam.

Foids votes for immigration, protests against anti-immigration, will interfere in deportations and then gets killed by immigrants lmao.
Just add a [sweden] tag already.
This is what you get for arranging a society based on womens illogical demands. Their ideas are so fucking self destructive and irrational that it's just not possible to have a functioning society led by women.

let swedistan be crucified, it’s basically the motherland of chad and stacy...chad gets cucked and foids get what they deserve

Sorry, but the millions of incels hermitmaxxing in mum basement are still the most dangerous terrorists around. Even more so than Islamic jihadists who are organized and have billions of funds worldwide.

This is what you get for arranging a society based on womens illogical demands. Their ideas are so fucking self destructive and irrational that it's just not possible to have a functioning society led by women.
Beautiful St. Bagelcel avi.

The halo affect attack again (if someone of good looking he must be a good person)

Personality detector malfunction #693815

The only innocent babies are blue pilled teenage boys.

>Sweden
why am I not surprised? :lul:

Young Scandinavian girl gets tired of fucking beta white guys, sleeps around with violent sandniggers instead, gets her throat slit. Many such cases!

Already posted

Fake story to make ethnics look even worse than we already do.

What they mean is white (not med/mena) men who have slightly darker hair but still have blue eyes.
does the study actually say that

Goddamn Kurds, we should support the Turkish genocide of Kurds.

a lot of people even think 18-20 year olds are innocent toddlers

Antoniobanderas.gif

Women can sense our bad personality through computer/phone screens but can't detect a chad's bad personality who is approaching her with a knife shouting he's gonna kill her
full