Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish stacy writes a 117 page Masters thesis on r/braincels LMAO!

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
The five main narratives that emerged through my data are as follows: 1) the
narrative of sex is what decides a man’s worth 2), the narrative of “looks are
everything; personality is nothing”, 3) The narrative of women being subordinate to
men, 4) The narrative of anti-feminism and 5)The narrative of loneliness.

117 pages of this

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Source: https://www.duo.uio.no/bitstream/ha...eroppgave-arbeidsversjon---Ferdig-versjon.pdf

BRB READING BOYOS, will post the best quotes once Im done

In the story of "Chad always wins", one challenging teller explains that he is disabled and that he is experiencing success with women after improving himself. He explains how a more positive outlook in life has made his life better and that he is now in a relationship. In response to his story of successful improvement, teller F calls him "faggot" and asks why he visits this subreddit.

We can also see how Incels draw on the narrative of "looks are everything; personality is nothing" in the story about "Revenge on women". Here, teller A teller tells a story of how he deliberately made a job-interviewing round uncomfortable for the women who were applying. In relation to teller A's employment, some tellers question if teller A is a truecel11, since he has a job: “You aren't a truecel if you are a wealthy man which I assume you are given your job role, there is always going to be someone willing to date you for your money” (B).

giphy.gif

Im done

Last edited:
What a waste of an education

Whats the degree? Gender studies or some other shit?

To think that a swedish college stacy was reading my braincels posts :feelsEhh:

Thea, if you're reading this, pm me babe :)

Last edited:
do people actually get funding for this shit

Whats the degree? Gender studies or some other shit?

Sociology lmao

For me, /r/Braincels represented a toxic community of American, white men who hate women. Is this description correct? My time in this subreddit has shown that Incels consists of many ethnicities and nationalities

There are footnotes explaining "normies" and "thot" fucking LMAO @ this thesis

Lmao this is golden. Let me guess, she didnt include any actuall blackpill data from studies and experiments?!

One headline is literally "Reddit - a hub for anti-feminist activism" LMFAO

I can't believe this topic is so fascinating to some people. I get worrying about the ER aspect if you only watched MS media reports on Incelam, but the reality is wading through an endless amount of shit posts.

Skimmed the first few pages and they’re boring and bluepilled, tldr idk how op made it through the entire thing

I was reading also where she says we live by the “redpill” ideology. JFL cant even get the right color pill and she wrote a whole damn masters thesis about us
:feelsclown:

I was reading also where she says we live by the “redpill” ideology. JFL cant even get the right color pill and she wrote a whole damn masters thesis about us
thats how bluepill she is she doesn't even know that she's living dream

This is why the west is getting so degenerate. You get actual university funding for writing about people's shitposts on the internet. I hope Kim Jong Un launches the nukes right now.

Thanks for this. I'm actually going to read it. I have an academic background in the liberal arts myself (not sociology though lmao). I am keen to engage with these people so it provides better understanding and exchanges. It seems sometimes, all nuance is lost on them and as with any "radical" group, they are far off the point. This is no doubt due to liberal and feminist conditioning, which makes any constructive discussion a non-starter. It's funny how they never engage in introspection or criticize the paradigms of thought they are under themselves and how 'radical' they may be. But I guess that's beyond the scope of this "research".

Also, r/Braincels basically a joke forum wasn't the best place to undertake research tbh. Neither is here.

Last edited:
She should have been raising a family instead of going to uni to study Jew Science Sociology

Is that at the beginning? I'm reading it now.

She was just talking about the 'manosphere' in general and other movements and events including references to 'incel' in media since the 90's.

Women started paying attention to me only after I became a misogynist. Dark triad is law

Your taxpayers money at work right here

BRB READING BOYOS, will post the best quotes once Im done

Doing God's work, brocel.

Please do me a favor and let me know if any of my posts from that sub made it in, fam.

JFL @ the thought of reddit shit posts making it into a thesis paper. Pure kek fuel.

This whole situation is actually fucking common sense, but aspie nerdic woman needs to do mental gymnastic to blame low status men of their rising awareness since it threatens her privileges just for having a hole, she is fucked up and want to screw up incels

The irony is that the first two and to an extent the first three are correct and are backed up by numerous scientific data.

Holy fuck if this doesn't prove gender studies and sociology are bullshit degrees idk what does. Jfl, please read more of my shitposts for extra credit.

won't read lol

:chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Just another day at Chads.co
Fuck. Guess I have to leave now because university stacy was reading my friday night shitposts. Sorry boyos :feelstrash: