Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish stacy writes a 117 page Masters thesis on r/braincels LMAO!

I write her an email and ask if she wants to date me. Since I am a POI we could combine our romantic adventure with many qualitative interviews (or could we? Not sure if I am incel at this point then).
She can't write for shit: typos, straight up grammar errors and uses the same 3 words thousands of times, she's low IQ even for foids' standards and yet is funded god knows how much fucking money for """""""""""""research""""""""""""""
The whole thing is awfully written and is at best a 100 page semester homework on bachelor levels. At my university they would not have even bothered reading it, just based on its lack of adhereing to standard formal standards.
i just overflew some chapters, but she is completely lacking the critical mind needed for good social science. Reddit an “anti-feminist platform“ hahahaha.

nevermind would fuck her and ofc offermyself to be her longterm bf (she would reject me even though i am the better academic).

Last edited:
that he is disabled

Quite unfortunate that he does not state the name of his disability. Disability =/= inceldom. There's normies bound to wheelchairs out there. If they weren't in a wheelchair, we might even consider them Chad.

Women are retards and should have 200 letters a day limit online.
Change my mind