Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish stacy writes a 117 page Masters thesis on r/braincels LMAO!

117 pages of this

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Source: https://www.duo.uio.no/bitstream/ha...eroppgave-arbeidsversjon---Ferdig-versjon.pdf

BRB READING BOYOS, will post the best quotes once Im done

giphy.gif

Im done
A stacy writing a thesis critiquing r/braincels is like the supreme gentleman Elliot Roger (blessed be his name) writing a thesis about the Third Trimester of pregnancy and what to expect in it.
Jfl

A stacy writing a thesis critiquing r/braincels is like the supreme gentleman Elliot Roger (blessed be his name) writing a thesis about the Third Trimester of pregnancy and what to expect in it.
Jfl

And it would still have more value than this sad sack of pony shit.

Instead of wasting time writing useless shit like this, the foid could have supported "Lars" by staying in the fucking kitchen so he could deal with his stress and achieve things of actual importance. If all foids would do this, most of us would have decent jobs with higher salaries. Lower (labor) supply --> increased price (of labor), economics 101.

Not too interesting since she doesn't try to disprove our points too much, just explains them and traces their origins.

Also she couldn't even bother to run a fucking spell check on her wall of text. What kind of cuck would accept this pile of garbage as Masters thesis?

Olso is in Norway, not Sweden

i skimmed it and it doesn't seem like she even tries to address the studies compiled on the incel wiki. hoes got nothing on us tbh.

And it would still have more value than this sad sack of pony shit.
Brutal TruthPill
i skimmed it and it doesn't seem like she even tries to address the studies compiled on the incel wiki. hoes got nothing on us tbh.
The Blackpill is an accurate, empirically verifiable, self replicating and unassailable science

Last edited:
They see females as gods. Holy shit

Guaranteed tall handsome boyfriend
Guaranteed all her last boyfriends were tall and handsome
But looks don’t matter guys! It’s just a coincidence. Those guys just so happen to have amazing personalities. We’re crazy for thinking that looks matter.

Literally what i thought. She has a completely fulfilling life, she fucking has achieved the complete Maslow´s pyramid with almost no effort... and here she is, insulting and criticizing a bunch of social outcasts stuck at the first level of the pyramid no matter how hard we try.

Absolute proof that IQ and education are turbo copes, just what the fuck are you doing with your life?

She can't write for shit: typos, straight up grammar errors and uses the same 3 words thousands of times, she's low IQ even for foids' standards and yet is funded god knows how much fucking money for """""""""""""research""""""""""""""

Instead of wasting time writing useless shit like this, the foid could have supported "Lars" by staying in the fucking kitchen so he could deal with his stress and achieve things of actual importance. If all foids would do this, most of us would have decent jobs with higher salaries. Lower (labor) supply --> increased price (of labor), economics 101.
Spitting facts right here.

This is why females shouldn't be allowed in universities

Fucking hell, there are so many misspellings I thought I was reading something from a 12 yo at best, and it's from a very reputable university as far as Sweden goes..

"evoulutionspsykologiska" - cant even spell evolution, it's the same in swedish.
"hämmas" - means to take revenge, spelled with 'mn' not 'mm'

That's just on the first page after glancing for less than 10 seconds, brainletmaxxed foid to say the least.

Where’s her pic? How do you guys know she is. Stacy?
Edit:
Nvm, just found her
View attachment 194039

typical becky, prob deepthroated chad once already this week.

also JFL at writing a thesaurus on lonely men she despises :feelswhere:

ima need a translation on that boyo

Screenshot 20200125 200427 Drive

HAHAHAHA I wrote that quote on the Stacy article! :feelskek: i never thought it would get featured like that just fucking lol

Are there any good archives of r\braincels?
I was there in the final days. The fall of braincels was comparable to the fall of constantinople.

Nothing surprises me anymore. May be I would get totally flabbergasted if I saw this like 5 years ago, but not anymore.

Anything is possible in 2020.

A6WIlMA.png

To be honest, I am proud of us - High IQ Nordic Stacy probably spent months researching incels. We got the attention of a prime Nordic Stacy. :chad:

Literally what i thought. She has a completely fulfilling life, she fucking has achieved the complete Maslow´s pyramid with almost no effort... and here she is, insulting and criticizing a bunch of social outcasts stuck at the first level of the pyramid no matter how hard we try.

how did you find this

Seems like she was a mail-order bride and instead of getting purchased by an olcel, she was purchased by Sweden to use as a propaganda typing bot. The Chinese already have an AI that does the same thing and you don't have to feed it or water it.

As in they were attracted to you?
No it was a joke, like the stacy making the paper wouldn't pay attention to incels in real life but would write an entire masters thesis on incels when they post misogynist comments online, thus proving that they pay attention to dark triad traits (being misogynist is one of them)

To be honest, I am proud of us - High IQ Nordic Stacy probably spent months researching incels. We got the attention of a prime Nordic Stacy. :chad:
High IQ? Stacy? WTF are you talking about

She can't write for shit: typos, straight up grammar errors and uses the same 3 words thousands of times, she's low IQ even for foids' standards and yet is funded god knows how much fucking money for """""""""""""research""""""""""""""
She is average iq with pussy privilege at best

No it was a joke, like the stacy making the paper wouldn't pay attention to incels in real life but would write an entire masters thesis on incels when they post misogynist comments online, thus proving that they pay attention to dark triad traits (being misogynist is one of them)
Oh ok.

damn ur threads have been getting a lot of publicity lately

we live in their heads rent-free 24/7

All of that and she only got the shitposting part 20% correctly LOL

I can't fucking believe this timeline :lul:

Is there an english version?
No.
Fucking hell, there are so many misspellings I thought I was reading something from a 12 yo at best, and it's from a very reputable university as far as Sweden goes..

"evoulutionspsykologiska" - cant even spell evolution, it's the same in swedish.
"hämmas" - means to take revenge, spelled with 'mn' not 'mm'

That's just on the first page after glancing for less than 10 seconds, brainletmaxxed foid to say the least.
It's not argumentative but more informative, she's trying to explain the discourse on this forum. Besides those misspellings I thought it was fairly accurate until the reflection part where she starts theorizing and actually criticizing our ides her self.

For example she says that hypergamy isn't a valid argument because we have a monogamous culture. Obviously that doesn't matter because people are changing partners rapidly so let's say on a yearly basis it's very possible for a few men to get most of the girls.

Then she says that inceldom as a movement can't make a difference like feminism because that movement had all the women in it while incels are minority so we "don't have the power to make demands on society". As if democracy is some uncompromising natural force that justifies oppression jfl.

Foids can actually get a Masters Degree in reading incel posts on the internet?

This shit again?

Over 100 pages of the gay lib "describing things and not making any attempt to debunk, just baiting the reader to be outraged" style

Guaranteed tall handsome boyfriend
Guaranteed all her last boyfriends were tall and handsome
But looks don’t matter guys! It’s just a coincidence. Those guys just so happen to have amazing personalities. We’re crazy for thinking that looks matter.
Incels are crazy who believe in crazy concepts that's why I need to write a master thesis about it... Need to go to my 6'3 nordic bf now teehee