Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish teen whore thinks she can burn the hasheesh without paying the baksheesh. Iraqi rapefugee aint having it

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
17-year-old girl was beheaded by her ex-boyfriend after breaking up with him in Sweden, it is alleged.

Wilma Andersson vanished on November 14 last year and police found a 'body part' two weeks later - which was later revealed to be her head.

Her ex-boyfriend Tishko Ahmed Shabaz was arrested at the time and has now been charged with her murder, which he denies.

Shabaz is accused of decapitating Wilma when she went to collect her belongings before wrapping her head in foil and hiding it at his home.

D475ED31 164D 492A AE54 74977E4641C4

F8712F52 26ED 4646 988C ED5586F4C963

910461B8 FA73 4F08 9AA0 3A94DCB721F8

Nothing of value has been lost.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

The sun still rises even without her

Why would you want millions of foreigners to swarm your country?

Hahaha hope that is a lesson to other stupid swedish whores.
I hope I am alive when Sweden collapses.

At least he got some head...

sweden is a joke. it is worthless to even mention these folks. something like that happens all the time there.
it is a wonder in itself that this one is getting attention by the media. where is the dad of that girl or the brother? nowhere to be seen. simping around somewhere. wait another 15 years.

in a just and perfect world stupid whore like this should get murdered 100% of the time, it's like 100 people jumping off a 50 story building and only 79 of them die, that is messed up, it should be 100 dead.

refugees welcome to come rape us, should be their slogan tbh

How are so many of these guys so comfortable at beheading?

How are so many of these guys so comfortable at beheading?
Idk man maybe it correlates to the fact that the refugees are all fighting age young men :forcedsmile: :lul:

I must have misread the post, what of value was lost???

sweden is a joke. it is worthless to even mention these folks. something like that happens all the time there.
it is a wonder in itself that this one is getting attention by the media. where is the dad of that girl or the brother? nowhere to be seen. simping around somewhere. wait another 15 years.
Reeeee das racist they are people too we should accept them even if they won't assimilate and rape our daughters you're racist YTA YTA who hurt you? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I must have misread the post, what of value was lost???
Nothing

tfu she ugly, would swipe left in tinder

Whoa incredible personality!!
I wish I could respect women as much as him!!

She reaped what she sowed

Sweden is a meme country lol

Incels are the bad guys! :soy:

I mean, she was 17yo, probably reaching that uni/college slut years. So who knows how deep she was in with cock. Or how deep the cock was in her.
But this is another case of whitefoids thinking because their local men are nice to them, then the rest of the world are.

I'm at the point where I don't know to say "let them in" so the females can suffer, or not.
Is this another female darwins theory? We already have the darwins theory of foids falling off buildings/places trying to take selfies.

Sweden will become the new nazi germany if this shit keeps on happening

Liberal cucks in America want to flood our country with this shit from Latin America and the Middle East

Why would you want millions of foreigners to swarm your country?

That's cause you white people are so damn lazy & want comfy desk that they have to import foreigners to do work nobody else wants to do.

Swedecucks continue to amuse everyone with their slow, painful suicide.
Of course, as I'm stuck in leafland, I hardly have room to judge such a fruitbowl nation. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: