Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Swipe Left/Right, Vote Up/Down is a way to shame and ostracise people out of existence

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Notice how years ago if you posted something on a forum or put a picture up of yourself you could either be liked or people could just move onto something else if they weren't interested but over the last few years there has been a real push to give people the ability to consciously and outwardly dislike things and use that as a weapon against the person. The 2 biggest examples of this are Reddit an Tinder.

Go onto any subreddit about any topic - a movie, game, politics, whatever and if you go even slightly against the paradigm that they have established there, even in the most constructive or polite way, you will get downvoted out of existence. And if that doesn't work someone will post a snarky veiled insulting comment about your topic or you personally, knowing that you will respond and then when you respond in the same way or even a less offensive way than them YOU will be labelled as abusive or offensive and the thread suddenly becomes about what a bad offensive person you are, completely ignoring the fact that what you originally posted might have been 100 percent correct. Some cunts are more obsessed with HOW something is said rather than it being correct or incorrect

And do you think the executives at Tinder don't realise that average an ugly men are getting millions of swipe lefts? It is intentional. For years the media and the music industry ("I don't want no scrub. A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me") has been brainwashing foids into thinking good men are worthless unless thy are physically attracted to them and. So much talk about mental health and offensiveness but this is fine of course :feelsclown:

I hate tinder so much. The creators of it deserve to die. Seeing videos of foids swiping on tinder fills me with hate.

Social media destroys individuality and rewards conformity.

Robloxcel

Went back on Tinder after abandoning it for a while. I've been using it daily for the past two fucking months and I got ZERO matches.

In death camps they used to send the arriving prisoners to the left or right. one side was to work gangs, the other to instant death.
If youre on tinder, youre being sent straight to the gas chamber by obergruppenfurher Becky.

Social media destroys individuality and rewards conformity.
I swear every whore on tinder had something about sushi, Netflix, or “boba”, literally all of them were the same and I could make a list out of all the things they repeated if I had the spare time

Go onto any subreddit about any topic - a movie, game, politics, whatever and if you go even slightly against the paradigm that they have established there, even in the most constructive or polite way, you will get downvoted out of existence. And if that doesn't work someone will post a snarky veiled insulting comment about your topic or you personally, knowing that you will respond and then when you respond in the same way or even a less offensive way than them YOU will be labelled as abusive or offensive and the thread suddenly becomes about what a bad offensive person you are, completely ignoring the fact that what you originally posted might have been 100 percent correct. Some cunts are more obsessed with HOW something is said rather than it being correct or incorrect

Notice how years ago if you posted something on a forum or put a picture up of yourself you could either be liked or people could just move onto something else if they weren't interested but over the last few years there has been a real push to give people the ability to consciously and outwardly dislike things and use that as a weapon against the person. The 2 biggest examples of this are Reddit an Tinder.

And do you think the executives at Tinder don't realise that average an ugly men are getting millions of swipe lefts? It is intentional. For years the media and the music industry ("I don't want no scrub. A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me") has been brainwashing foids into thinking good men are worthless unless thy are physically attracted to them and. So much talk about mental health and offensiveness but this is fine of course :feelsclown:
Dating sites have turned men into a disposable commodity and women into egotistical cum-dumpster pigs.