Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Swiss men have some of the worst sperm in Europe, study finds

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...nt-low-switzerland-europe-semen-a8924091.html

Swiss men have some of the worst sperm in Europe, study finds

'The sperm quality of young men in Switzerland is in a critical state,' researchers warn

Swiss men have some of the worst sperm in Europe, according to new research.

Scientists carried out the first nationwide study of semen quality on young Swiss men and found only 38 per cent of them had above average quality sperm.

Seventeen per cent are considered "subfertile" and likely to struggle to have children, according to thresholds set by the World Health Organisation (WHO). This means they have sperm concentrations of less than 15 million per ml of semen.

The median concentration of sperm ranges between 41 to 67 million per ml of semen for young European men. Swiss men have an average of 47 million per ml, according to the study, published in the journal Andrology.

“It’s important to understand that the time needed to conceive increase significantly if a man has a sperm concentration below 40 million sperm per ml,” said Professor Serge Nef from the University of Geneva (UNIGE), who helped carry out the research.

Its over for cheesecels.

I wonder if Jews have something to do with this

Please don't form opinions based on independent, guardian etc. articles, they'd do and say anything to get clicks. I lost count how many pseudo-scientific articles they have published. Why do you guys fucking castigate media all day only to rely on them later on? JFL

Please don't form opinions based on independent, guardian etc. articles, they'd do and say anything to get clicks. I lost count how many pseudo-scientific articles they have published. Why do you guys fucking castigate media all day only to rely on them later on? JFL
Study carried out by WHO,helped by professor Serge Nef from the University of Geneva (UNIGE)

how does they measure quality though. A chad semen can be just as infertile given in small quantity. They don't measure children quality like how tall the chidlren will be influenced by the sperm.

Correct me if wrong

how does they measure quality though. A chad semen can be just as infertile given in small quantity. They don't measure children quality like how tall the chidlren will be influenced by the sperm.

Correct me if wrong
By sperm quality they mean sperm count
less sperm count=less likely to have children

Swiss men have culture

Study carried out by WHO,helped by professor Serge Nef from the University of Geneva (UNIGE)

That doesn't matter. Do you think some random dumbo reporter from independent who is constantly pressured by his editor to reel in more clicks gives a fuck about or is capable of properly interpreting scientific studies? Cmon bro

As a principle, we shouldn't rely on kike-controlled media, regardless of whether sometimes they tell the truth.

That doesn't matter. Do you think some random dumbo reporter from independent who is constantly pressured by his editor to reel in more clicks gives a fuck about or is capable of properly interpreting scientific studies? Cmon bro

As a principle, we shouldn't rely on kike-controlled media, regardless of whether sometimes they tell the truth.
Well I wouldn't trust either. wikipedia for example,not so trustworthy but you know some of articles give legit sources,books,articles etc. so I don't see the problem as long as sources are legit tbh

you're a dogtor right? why are sperm counts going down exactly?

They need to import some more virile young West African men to help with this issue.

If I had to guess I would say it's a combination of

Lack of exercise and strenous activity of modern life

And

Plastics and other chemical pollutions and additives in food and water and over proceesing of food

(Also what do you guys think of the Chemtrail conspiracy stuff?)

Last edited:
I can't believe that after all these years, no major politician or political party in any part of the western world has brought up the issue of women pissing their hormones into the tapwater. Our situation is very similar to how the Romans mass-poisioned themselves with lead in their drinkwater.

Lifefuel for married men who want to fuck raw without having children though.

Lifefuel for married men who want to fuck raw without having children though.
they're getting cucked by genetically superior males raw because the air they breathe and the water they drink has been turned into soylent

Well I wouldn't trust either. wikipedia for example,not so trustworthy but you know some of articles give legit sources,books,articles etc. so I don't see the problem as long as sources are legit tbh

I'm not talking about wikipedia and it's pretty much completely irrelevant to the subject.Not sure why you brought it up in the first place.

Medical student*.
Nobody has conclusive evidence to reach a definitive conclusion. The consensus right now is that it's because of the many different kinds of chemicals that are present in our food, water and overall in our environment. 150 years ago animals weren't getting pumped with antibiotics and artificial food, they ate from natural grasslands, drank from cleaner unpolluted water sources, and breathed in unpolluted air. Nowadays, it's simply impossible to do the same. Water is polluted, air is polluted, the fertilizers are artificial, the baits that the animals are fed are artificial, our air quality sucks, processed foods contain many harmful chemicals, the governments don't inspect and pressure big corporations to rectify the situation etc., you get my point.

Now if you ask me which chemicals are causing this and how, I won't be able to give you a definitive answer, except for a few known xenoestrogen chemicals like bisphenols, even then I can't answer how they fully exert their effect. Our knowledge of DNA is relatively quite small, and so many dots remain unconnected. Most of the time we can only end up proving (in a single study) just one or two statements, such as two proteins being related to each other. Even then the studies invoke more questions than answers, as it's very hard to conclusively prove hypotheses about how molecules, DNA,RNA's etc. interact with each other.

I'm not talking about wikipedia and it's pretty much completely irrelevant to the subject.Not sure why you brought it up in the first place.

Medical student*.
Nobody has conclusive evidence to reach a definitive conclusion. The consensus right now is that it's because of the many different kinds of chemicals that are present in our food, water and overall in our environment. 150 years ago animals weren't getting pumped with antibiotics and artificial food, they ate from natural grasslands, drank from cleaner unpolluted water sources, and breathed in unpolluted air. Nowadays, it's simply impossible to do the same. Water is polluted, air is polluted, the fertilizers are artificial, the baits that the animals are fed are artificial, our air quality sucks, processed foods contain many harmful chemicals, the governments don't inspect and pressure big corporations to rectify the situation etc., you get my point.

Now if you ask me which chemicals are causing this and how, I won't be able to give you a definitive answer, except for a few known xenoestrogen chemicals like bisphenols, even then I can't answer how they fully exert their effect. Our knowledge of DNA is relatively quite small, and so many dots remain unconnected. Most of the time we can only end up proving (in a single study) just one or two statements, such as two proteins being related to each other. Even then the studies invoke more questions than answers, as it's very hard to conclusively prove hypotheses about how molecules, DNA,RNA's etc. interact with each other.
bad question seeing as we don't know maybe, but if all these chemicals are floating around in our tap water and probably in the water table/oceans by now, it is over for our cojones?

bad question seeing as we don't know maybe, but if all these chemicals are floating around in our tap water and probably in the water table/oceans by now, it is over for our cojones?

I don't know honestly. I don't know what tap waters all around the world contain, but I doubt (at least for the near future) a good portion of men will become infertile because of this, but as far as us incels are concerned, I'm not sure there is anything we can do about it except avoiding processed shit(which limits the fuck out of your options drastically), exercising, moving to somewhere with clean water/air, and eating meat from grass-fed animals (unless you are a richcel, fat chance). It's not like we have foids begging us to have our kids to worry about our fertility in the first place though, kek

Why do you think they are importing millions of black males to Swiss? To replace these low T white males and impregnate their wives and daughters

These undenial low Iq whitecels wont understand

“Switzerland possesses the most disgusting and miserable people and political system. The Swiss are the mortal enemies of the new Germany.”

It's not like we have foids begging us to have our kids to worry about our fertility in the first place though, kek
I'm more concerned about the effects that all these chemicals have on my T-levels.

Main problem are plastic containing consumer products, construction materials, cosmetics and food packaging, maybe pesticides.

i wish i could make an educated guess as to why it's so bad for swiss men specifically.
switzerland is known most for being a very stable, quiet, orderly and peaceful country, maybe that's especially bad for men and testosterone levels or something.
i don't think switzerland is an outlier when it comes to technology adoption (radiation is bad for your balls) or chemical food processing, or at least i wouldn't know without googling it.
i don't think it's especially cucked either, isn't it full of gun owners.

i wish i could make an educated guess as to why it's so bad for swiss men specifically.
switzerland is known most for being a very stable, quiet, orderly and peaceful country, maybe that's especially bad for men and testosterone levels or something.
i don't think switzerland is an outlier when it comes to technology adoption (radiation is bad for your balls) or chemical food processing, or at least i wouldn't know without googling it.
http://time.com/5591596/swiss-voters-tighten-gun-laws/

I realize now when contemplating my potential preconceived notion of the extent to which swiss subhumanity is expressed in their population, that I do not really have such a thing. They are at the forefront of many industries, and have been for centuries. They are also rich and well armed as I have come to understand things, but how do they rate PSL-wise compared to other EU countries in their vicinity? Any swisscel want to clue a brother in?

fat men have shitty sperm

simple as that

google obesity and sperm quality and see the infinite studies on this

simple as that

that's true but I never thought of switzerland as an obese country, and on a cursory google it doesn't look like a particularly obese or feminist country.
maybe societies that are too orderly and managerial just slowly kill men inside.

that's true but I never thought of switzerland as an obese country, and on a cursory google it doesn't look like a particularly obese or feminist country.
maybe societies that are too orderly and managerial just slowly kill men inside.

all obese countries have shitty sperm rates

they probably made it about swiss men because Switzerland won't allow refugees (or because they have enough money to fund pointless studies)

all obese countries have shitty sperm rates

they probably made it about swiss men because Switzerland won't allow refugees

news agencies aren't shy about bringing up the sperm rate issue, but it's always a "warning" and they never follow up with some kind of recommendation or conclusion

it's left to the reader, and if women decide to react by upping their standards and preferring foreign men, well, them's the breaks.

simple as that

why is switzerland lower than the USA then? soy plays a factor

Kikes as always have something to do with this