Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sydney PSL 2 loser goes ER, incels will be blamed

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
so yesterday in Sydney, which is hell on earth for ethnics because the whites and noodles hate us, some incel tier guy went ER, stabbed a sex worker, then went ER in the middle of downtown, till some Chad's did a citizen arrest.

it wont be long till.people start blaming all us ugly people and tarring us with same brush

Years ago, they'd blame it on Schizophrenia, like John Hinckley Jr.

I reported this yesterday so glad the victim is a Instagram poser that adds more icing to the cake

(((sex worker))) just lol.

shes a stupid dirty whore and not a sex worker. we as a society should not see (((sex work))) as something morally acceptable.

pics of the man?

Instagram thots dropping like flies I see
NOT NEARLY ENOUGH

How they only show the victim

Another instagram thot eliminated. Good job

That’s not necessarily the case but most of the recent ERs have been pretty dim to say the least
Most people who go ER don’t plan the thing out, they just go and do whatever whenever which is bad

Most people who go ER don’t plan the thing out, they just go and do whatever whenever which is bad
Even when people plan it out things still go to shit more often than not. People say that going ER properly isn’t easy, which is true. The sheer amount of incompetence I’ve seen over the years however is inexcusable. This year’s batch has been especially pathetic

Even when people plan it out things still go to shit more often than not. People say that going ER properly isn’t easy, which is true. The sheer amount of incompetence I’ve seen over the years however is inexcusable. This year’s batch has been especially pathetic
Patrick Crusius though :feelsokman:

did you notice also her eyes are unlevel
now you ve said it looks so weird
Images 31

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back