Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sykkuno is probably the most famous incel

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hFkzxIepdk

This guy 100% was(or perhaps still is) a member of the incel forums. He literally says "It's over" as an incel meme. This is what would happen if some of us managed to looksmax and statusmax into Chads. He has thousands of female worshipers yet he still says incel shit like " No girls are attracted to me". Just shows the psychological scars inceldom leaves on people. I really like him as a person he is really nice and pleasant and I hope he finds a good woman one day

Wtf he literally looks like a KFag idol. I have zero sympathy for Chadcels

It's a damn shame that rice have to fagmaxx in order to be considered attractive :feelswhat:

mogs me brutally

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hFkzxIepdk

This guy 100% was(or perhaps still is) a member of the incel forums. He literally says "It's over" as an incel meme. This is what would happen if some of us managed to looksmax and statusmax into Chads. He has thousands of female worshipers yet he still says incel shit like " No girls are attracted to me". Just shows the psychological scars inceldom leaves on people. I really like him as a person he is really nice and pleasant and I hope he finds a good woman one day

You should try to contact this guy (who literally nobody knows here btw only you) and tell him to stop covering his mouth when he smiles, it makes him look like a japanese foid and it's cringe to watch.

Wtf he literally looks like a KFag idol. I have zero sympathy for Chadcels
This is how he looked like in 2019. Looksmaxing was brutal. He literally became a streaming star overnight and has 50.000+ viewers.

Attachments

• sykkuno 2019.jpg
    sykkuno 2019.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 198
Literally never heard of him. "It's over" wasn't invented by incels though, and even if it was, there are a lot of incel memes used by normies.

ER, Reb And Vodka are the only leading incel legends :feelzez:

Who is this asian dude anyway? :feelswhere:
I'm surprised people do not know who he is. His channel is Number 42 on most follower channels on twitch. He has over 3 million followers on twitch. It is quite impressive cuz he started streaming only recently but he could easily become biggest streamer on twitch

Are you a japcel op?
This is how he looked like in 2019. Looksmaxing was brutal. He literally became a streaming star overnight and has 50.000+ viewers.
Never even began for guy on the right

So combover, eyebrows and makeup was enough for him lol

Just kpopmaxx theory